• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel and how to view song feats, plus the intro cinematic (possibly celestial body tier)

As the title says. I'm actually kinda interested in providing new pages for characters like Adam, and some of the other Angels that have appeared recently in the series; as well as updating several pages where I can. I'll be waiting for the last two episodes of the series to hit before then, but I was wondering where we would stand on taking feats shown during songs in the series, as well as the story Charlie narrated in the first episode.

Especially this song. Spoilers BTW.

As we can see, there's a load of potential hax and feats for Lucifer, and by extension his daughter, Charlie, and the Angels. Reality warping, size manipulation, fire generation, sound manipulation (when he boosted his voice), summoning, creation, duplication, fire manipulation (duh), possible probability manipulation (rigging slot machines), light manipulation, creating a moon (as there are no moons in the Pride ring, and they're not allowed on Earth). Of course this calls into question whether these visuals are actually happening. Personally I think they are, as he's using his magic/divine power throughout song and Alastor, who also does some impressive stuff, has shown the same abilities when he made a deal to create an improved commercial for the Hotel.

I also wanted to bring attention to this: the very first thing we see is an intro story depicting the Angels, who were directly stated to "expand the universe", which to me sounds like it boosts the Angels to be at least star level since the Angels themselves were in charge of creation. It seemed to be a combined effort to create everything, so individual Angels probably shouldn't scale to galaxy level or above for these creation feats (yet). We also see them in gargantuan size, overlooking the Earth, which should place them at least at planetary level. This would align with the current info that all Angels have dominion over demons, and are far more powerful as a result. Note that this doesn't mean that Winners themselves - the human souls in Heaven - are that strong, only the pure Angels.

The storybook can probably be taken unless something contradicts it later. I've seen a lot of theories about how the book is inaccurate based on stuff Lucifer says later, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Song feats are Broadway Force unless the feats that happen in them persist after the song is over. For example, I don't think we should give Adam BFR for putting Charlie in a giant pot (when he says "Now they're boiling in the pot!" in Hell Is Forever) since she doesn't seem to be covered in the stuff and doesn't really acknowledge it after the song is over

But stuff like Alastor's powers in Stayed Gone are probably fine since those powers actually affect the physical world

verbalase-paid-50k-for-this-animation-thoughts-v0-NHJlZmRrYTh5NmRjMVmTIp1cApmfwYiay9kn63osBw9FLN9V-isy1FKEFzca.png

Songs could be used for feats at a certain degree, in that we should use it for characters that are consistent with what they are shown to do/implied to do outside their songs.

Lucifer is a fallen seraphim, one that helped/would've helped in shaping creation, and has also been described a lot of times by WoG to be at the top of Hell's pecking order. We can reasonably use the feats in his song as explicit demonstration of his power, in the same vein that we use Alastor's songs as feats for his reality warping. And given that there is evidence that the songs' visuals happen in reality as seen with Charlie's song in the pilot, then both Lucifer and Alastor's songs should go the same way.

Last edited:
If they have evidence of actually happening, using them is probably fine. Simultaneously, one should keep in mind that a lot of the magic will be done for the purpose of creating visuals and not the real thing. So e.g. if stars (i.e. lights in the sky) are moved around in a song, those are probably just dots of light. Or if things suddenly turn to night for a bit, that is probably just a visual effect.
For things like the "angels create the universe" cinematic I would assume those to be visual representations not literal depictions of how things happened.

If they have evidence of actually happening, using them is probably fine. Simultaneously, one should keep in mind that a lot of the magic will be done for the purpose of creating visuals and not the real thing. So e.g. if stars (i.e. lights in the sky) are moved around in a song, those are probably just dots of light. Or if things suddenly turn to night for a bit, that is probably just a visual effect.
For things like the "angels create the universe" cinematic I would assume those to be visual representations not literal depictions of how things happened.
I concur.

Since Angels and Demons are otherworldly, celestial like beings, it'd be believable for them have this kind of power. At the same time, the context of this feat is rather vague. It kinda sounds like a story Charlie was told by her parents as a kid. Even if it's 100% true, there are some missing details that can affect the scaling.

Well we do have this shot of Lucifer showing Charlie a hologram of him creating an entire solar system, putting the planets into motion around his Angelic form.

I'll be compiling some more evidence together for a CRT soon on the tiers for Angels, though the main characters who would scale don't really have pages yet, except for maybe Adam and Charlie.

Back