• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question about gurren lagann audio drama

credits to galo de lion/STTGL/stocking anarchy and what ever account he has(and credits to REDOX12a that was the one who found the scan)is about otoko no jouken,a alternate story in a alternate universe,where,simon becomes a mangaka and writes tengen toppa gurren lagann,but then,the simon from the story(simon avant)traps him inside the core drill.
translation of what is say:

Simon: It’s okay, Rossiu-san, I have a manuscript.

Rossiu: Heh?

Simon: I thought I’d make it my next serial, so I drew it in secret. Can you stop Gransebouya and use this instead?

Rossiu: You have a manuscript like that…?

Simon: Here, this is it.

Rossiu: …It starts with a war in space? It’s about robots?

Simon: Yeah. The title is “Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann”!

Rossiu: Gurren Lagann? That’s…

Simon: Right! It’s the robot we piloted! I’m basing this on those battles we fought back then. But it’s a much bigger story! A timid, drill-loving boy escapes from an underground world, and finally, he gets to throw galaxies at the edge of the universe!

Rossiu: I don’t think such a story would be well-received.

Simon: Don’t say that! We won’t know unless we try!

Garlock: That’s exactly right. Let’s teach them a little something– teach them exactly who they’re facing!

Kittan: Who’s voice is that?

Kiyal: Look at that!

Kiyoh: A human is coming out of the manuscript!

Kinon: I can’t believe it…

Rossiu: But it’s real…

Kittan: On top of that, doesn’t he look a lot like Simon?

Kiyal: But he’s wearing a cape or something, and he’s got a really cocky attitude!

Garlock: Simon? I see…you’re this world’s Simon? You look like a really unreliable man to me.

Simon: Me? You’re…me?

Rossiu: What does this mean?

Garlock: Now I see. You threw away your Core Drill and use your power with a pen instead. With your power that has the ability to create universes, you tied this world and my two-dimensional universe together.

Kittan: This guy…even though he’s Simon, he sure says some complicated stuff!

Rossiu: Two-dimensional universe? You mean there are multiple universes?

Garlock: That’s Rossiu for you! Even in this world, you’re as quick to understand as your forehead is wide.

Rossiu: That’s enough talk about my forehead… What are you planning to do?!

Garlock: Obviously, I’ll do what I want. Because all the lights in the heavens are my enemy!

Rossiu: What /are/ you…?

Garlock: My name is Simon Avant! Now come, Softy Simon! I’ll be taking your power!

Kittan: What?! He’s got a Core Drill too!

Kiyoh: He stabbed Simon with it!

Simon: UWAAAAAAAAH!

in this story, simon avant says that the simon of that world/universe is a softer simon, and if you wonder, which simon is this? well, this simon is the prologue simon, the one we saw at the beginning of ttgl.

So I wonder, what would this have to do with scaling or powers if it can be included?

Apparently he is seeing as fiction the Gurren Lagann verse (Which here we have it as High Complex Multiverse level). So he exists in a higher narrative dimension than the verse (since he created the narrative and story of TTGL) which should scale to Hyperversal.
The problem is that Garlock Simon says that his universe (the whole manga) was two-dimensional but Garlock mentions Simon's ability to create universes and then Rossiu relates it to the multiple universes. So it's kind of confusing, not to mention that Garlock captured the author Simon even though he should be much more powerful than Garlock.
There are 2 of them:
  • Simon Hyperversal
  • Gag and mention of another multiversal Simon.

Apparently he is seeing as fiction the Gurren Lagann verse (Which here we have it as High Complex Multiverse level). So he exists in a higher narrative dimension than the verse (since he created the narrative and story of TTGL) which should scale to Hyperversal.
The problem is that Garlock Simon says that his universe (the whole manga) was two-dimensional but Garlock mentions Simon's ability to create universes and then Rossiu relates it to the multiple universes. So it's kind of confusing, not to mention that Garlock captured the author Simon even though he should be much more powerful than Garlock.
There are 2 of them:
  • Simon Hyperversal
  • Gag and mention of another multiversal Simon.
Do you remember the multiversal labyrinth?
Well, that's it, Garlock knows about that, and as we know, Simon believes Gurren Lagann to the end, including the multiversal labyrinth,that's he says that his universe is two dimensional for the simon of that universe.

Back