• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
But the People who scale off Dragon Cry, scale to the Accumalative Power of Dragon Cry, not just a few blasts, but the whole Magic Source
Nothing says this. We only had the God Tiers at High 6-A because Fairy Heart was said to be the greatest magic of all, thus greater than what Dragon Cry was capable of when we thought it was High 6-A in AP. Dragon Cry's AP is no longer High 6-A and would be lower than even Etherion since it's multiple smaller attacks done over time.

I will unlock the pages. Are there any others that need to be unlocked as well? In any case, tell me here when you are done.

Nice, we do have a new size for Fiore. Thankfully DemonGodMitchAuin made a new calc to determine the new AP of Etherion based on the new sizes. The results from that will be the new AP for Natsu Dragneel (Dragonification | Savage Dragon Fire | Seven Flames Dragon Mode), Zeref Igneel (Fairy Heart), Animus (Dragon Cry), Acnologia (Dragon | Human Post Space Between Time Absorption | Dragon Post Space Between Time Absorption) and Igneel. So if anyone here else can, it'd be nice if they can post their opinion on which end to use from that calc.

@IMade

Actually, we scaled everyone to Dragon Cry because Ravines of Time was implied to contain far more magic power than anything we've seen, implying that it's >>> Dragon Cry as well.

And Acnologia ate it all, so he contained magic power superior to the entirety of Dragon Cry. This power was so huge that he couldn't even contain it. And dragons/dragon slayers(as well as mages in general) have been shown to be able to use up all their magic in one attack, implying that Dragon Cry should scale.

It seems like Ant and Dragonmaster disagree though, so nothing that can be done at this point I guess.

What about the people who scale to Etherion being 6-A, they scale higher than Etherion which is 726 Teratons, High 6-B+, while Baseline 6-A is 760 Teratons, so wouldn't it be reasonable that they would be Baseline 6-A

I suppose that baseline 6-A might make sense.

"At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A" would be the farthest I'd go if we accept this. Even then, "likely higher" is probably best.

I disagree.

If Etherion is 726 teratons, that means it's High 6-B. We can't scale everyone to baseline 6-A "just because".

EDIT: Dragonmasterxyz makes sense with the "At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A" rating

We don't work like that?, Seven deadly sins does that all the time, Zeref is roughly 2x Etherion, because he has Both Fairy Heart and The Space Between Time, which each on their own are comparable to Etherion, and the gap is so close, Baseline 6-A makes sense

I'm too dumb and I don't get it.

I was talking about 6A stuff.

Natsu being>>>>>>High 6B+ means it's possible to qualify for 6A.

Antvasima said:
@Mitch

I and Dragonmasterxyz have both accepted IMade's argument to ignore the 24x multiplier. You will have to adapt accordingly.
@mitch @imade @everyone else

Dragon cry is not x24 to etherion The scan says it dozens of etherion blast so it can be x12 ,x24, or even x36

peace

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A" would be the farthest I'd go if we accept this. Even then, "likely higher" is probably best.
It make sense, even the "High 6-B rating" is debatable about Etherion, because the "manga" feats only show Mountain lvl blast and we only use the Hyperbole to scal Etherion to Country lvl.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We don't work like that?, Seven deadly sins does that all the time, Zeref is roughly 2x Etherion, because he has Both Fairy Heart and The Space Between Time, which each on their own are comparable to Etherion, and the gap is so close, Baseline 6-A makes sense
Idk I mean Rav of Time Dragon Acno could be like 740 Teratons for all we know even though he's superior to Dragon Cry. Though Idk why we have to have an At Least when they r just on that High 6-B lvl

Yeah, they're 6-A. FH is stated to have infinite energy, and assuming it's not even x1.05 times stronger than Etherion, with FH being stated that it could fire an "infinite" amount of them, is a bit ridicoulus.

It make sense, even the "High 6-B rating" is debatable about Etherion, because the "manga" feats only show Mountain lvl blast and we only use the Hyperbole to scale Etherion to Country lvl.

They never fired it for destroying a country, the fired it for destroying the tower, and tower absorb it.(

20180903 135344 rmedited
I think using average is more accurate since, we dont know from which country etherion scale, also we need to re-check the formula we are using for it ap

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am fine with this.

TriforcePower1 said:
FH is stated to have infinite energy, and assuming it's not even x1.05 times stronger than Etherion, with FH being stated that it could fire an "infinite" amount of them, is a bit ridicoulus.

@Triforce it has infinite magic in the sense that it can supply someone with endless magic, not in the sense that it's far stronger than something.

TriforcePower1 said:
Acno would still be 6-A. The feat is so close to baseline that anyone that's >Etherion should already be 6-A.
That's not TOO close though. It's almost there but not close

There are characters at Mountain level for being far superior to 20 megatons, I don't see the problem of being 6-A scaling from 740 teratons feat.

If I'm not mistaken, Meliodas and Escanor are 6-A scaling from a 368 teratons feat, so why are we treating Fairy Tail differently?

I don't even think that calc is good anymore,and will be adjusted soon.

I'm not familiar with how NNT does things but I think it's something do with power level stats.

@Sigurd Snake in The Eye What's wrong with the calc?

@Gargoly One Yes, I know they are going to be downgraded, but they being Mountain level it was not the problem.

I still believe that everyone stronger than Etherion should be just Baseline 6-A, it makes sense and it's a very minor jump, plus characters like Ragyo have jumped to another tier due to the same reason, Seven Deadly Sins characters jump tiers for the same reasons, I think it is fair to make them Baseline 6-A

NNT/SDS aint a good example when its getting revised. Plus they tier jump because of Full Counter multiplier. Just wait till 100 Year gives us new feats to justify new rankings.

Fair enough, I guess a Possibly 6-A is fine, but I have a question, if Fairy Tail Anime expands on the Manga, can we use it, like with Acnologia's Eternal Flare, if the Anime has it go across the full planet, would that be ok to use, Hiro does extensively work on the Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back