• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The anime is not the canon, the manga is. We apply this to every manga series that started off as a manga series. The only exceptions are if the anime goes ahead of the manga while still telling the same story such as DBS.

Theglassman12 said:
The anime is not the canon, the manga is. We apply this to every manga series that started off as a manga series. The only exceptions are if the anime goes ahead of the manga while still telling the same story such as DBS.
Actually, the anime interpretation of feats should be used on this site, but that's another topic for another time.

I agree with glassman.

Do you know how many times I've been told "wE OnLy UsE MaNga HeRe" When the manga scan LITERALLY MIRRORS THE ANIME.

So if manga applies everywhere why doesn't it apply here?

Wait, why are Natsu, Zeref and Acnologia High 6-B, likley higher, it makes far more sense to have it as likely or possibly 6-A, as the likely higher has to be 6-A, the gap is so small between 726 Teratons and 760 Teratons, we should change it back

Yep pretty sure, Hiro has directly referenced the story in the manga on two separate occasions, regardless it doesn't matter anymore, because we aren't scaling the characters to Dragon Cry, but Etherion

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wait, why are Natsu, Zeref and Acnologia High 6-B, likley higher, it makes far more sense to have it as likely or possibly 6-A, as the likely higher has to be 6-A, the gap is so small between 726 Teratons and 760 Teratons, we should change it back
7DS Natsu (who's the strongest) could be like 740 Teratons for all we know so having a likely higher is a good for me

Theglassman12 said:
Tbf, if you were to read the end of volume quotes by Hiro, it comes across heavily that the anime is at least partially canon. He even says that you should watch the anime to see how Natsu got his scar.

Therefir said:
There are characters at Mountain level for being far superior to 20 megatons, I don't see the problem of being 6-A scaling from 740 teratons feat.

If I'm not mistaken, Meliodas and Escanor are 6-A scaling from a 368 teratons feat, so why are we treating Fairy Tail differently?
This is a good point. Perhaps baseline 6-A would be better then.

Antvasima said:
Therefir said:
There are characters at Mountain level for being far superior to 20 megatons, I don't see the problem of being 6-A scaling from 740 teratons feat.

If I'm not mistaken, Meliodas and Escanor are 6-A scaling from a 368 teratons feat, so why are we treating Fairy Tail differently?
This is a good point. Perhaps baseline 6-A would be better then.
I disagree. NNT scaling chain is bigger, and consists of several characters stomping each other. And while the number here is bigger, flat-out 6-A is still unwarranted.

The jump is only x1.045.

That's basically nothing and FH was stated to have "infinite" power, obvious hyperbole that means that FH is>> everything else in the series (sans RoT), Etherion included. It's beyond ridicoulous for something stated to be >> than anything else to not even be x1.045 than Etherion.

TriforcePower1 said:
The jump is only x1.045.

That's basically nothing and FH was stated to have "infinite" power, obvious hyperbole that means that FH is>> everything else in the series (sans RoT), Etherion included. It's beyond ridicoulous for something stated to be >> than anything else to not even be x1.045 than Etherion.
The last arc is based on FH, infinite power so its not a hyperbole

They Should really be 6-A, being superior by around 2x to a near baseline feat, should make them Baseline 6-A, that is easily a reasonable jump not to mention they get several powerups, which make them stronger, point is, I believe the God Tiers should be Baseline 6-A and others agree with me

20180904 163221 rmedited
Why goku(ssjg) is universal when he didn't destroy the universe with beerus in a single hit? (And before anyone says that because beerus can destroy universe as stated,or beerus and champa fight can destroy universe there is no proof that he can destroy universe in single hit like zeno) Maybe he can do many star lvl/galaxy lvl blast do destroy each galaxy?

9TailAcno said:
20180904 163221 rmedited
Why goku(ssjg) is universal when he didn't destroy the universe with beerus in a single hit?
(And before anyone says that because beerus can destroy universe as stated,or beerus and champa fight can destroy universe there is no proof that he can destroy universe in single hit like zeno) Maybe he can do many star lvl/galaxy lvl blast do destroy each galaxy?
They literally say in Super that Beerus and Goku were each hitting each other with the forces that could destroy the universe.

I dont see what's wrong w/ a Likely Higher since the 100 Year Quest isn't even 10% done yet so we could probably get much more stronger tier (well that's IF these dragons r stronger then Acno)

Savage Dragon Natsu should also have a Possibly 6-A as well (same w/ the others that r around his lvl), but if ya want....anyone that's around 7DS Natsu should be Likely 6-A or just straight up baseline 6-A

Based upon the conversation Ant linked,

Etherion: High 6-B (duh)

Fairy Heart Zeref: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A. Although I also go with "likely higher". I am neutral on this one.

Dragon Acno: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A or "likely higher"

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A or "likely higher"

Human Acno Post Ravines of Time: 6-A

Dragon Acno Post RoT: 6-A

Seven Flames Natsu: 6-A

As such, you all have to decide between "possibly 6-A" or "likely higher"

They should all be 6-A, Zeref has the magic of both Fairy Heart and The Space Between Time, both of which are comparable to Etherion, so likely he is about 2x Etherion, he should be Baseline 6-A, and everyone else is stronger, so all of them should simply be Baseline 6-A, the High 6-B+, likely higher is unecessary

Fairy Heart Zeref should receive at least High 6-B, possibly higher due to Fairy Heart being stated as having so much magic for storage that it could fire Etherions repeatedly when Etherion is calced at 723 Teratons for High 6-B and because he has Space Between Time under his control at this key.

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu Dragneel should be at least High 6-B, likely 6-A due to trading blows with Fairy Heart Zeref and managing to barely beat him.

Dragon Acnologia should be at High 6-B, possibly higher due to the statement that Etherion would be needed to defeat him.

Human Post Space Between Time Absorption | Dragon Post Space Between Time Absorption Acnologiad should receive 6-A since Space Between Time and Drago Acnologia was already High 6-B, possibly higher without Space Between Time.

Seven Flames Dragon Mode
Natsu would be 6-A for defeating Human Post Space Between Time Absorption Acnologia in one hit.

That was my suggestion. I can agree with a couple being 6-A, but only for the very top with Acnologia post Space Between Time and Seven Flames Natsu. However, I can agree with Dragon's suggestion and with likely higher for Fairy Heart Zeref as he stated.

Once Again all of them should just be Baseline 6-A, Seven deadly sin characters go from Low 6-B+ to 6-B, it only makes sense that a character with two magic sources compared to Etherion , would realistically be 2x Etherion, and just be Baseline 6-A, it makes things far easier as well

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yep pretty sure, Hiro has directly referenced the story in the manga on two separate occasions, regardless it doesn't matter anymore, because we aren't scaling the characters to Dragon Cry, but Etherio
I understand. But, a question; Why Laxus is not scaled ahead of certain characters? He was so strong that the Wahl could not measure his strength, would not that put him above Natsu on several occasions? He was always ahead of these characters, being even spared at various times not to unbalance the bows.

Returning to the subject ... For me only Acnologia would have level 6-B with possibility of increase. He's the God Tier of the play, I do not see any reason to have characters on his level.

God Tier with external power and script in favor? I do not think so. We all know that there is context in that end, applying it on the same level as someone who humbled it seems clueless

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Based upon the conversation Ant linked,

Etherion: High 6-B (duh)

Fairy Heart Zeref: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A. Although I also go with "likely higher". I am neutral on this one.

Dragon Acno: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A or "likely higher"

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A or "likely higher"

Human Acno Post Ravines of Time: 6-A

Dragon Acno Post RoT: 6-A

Seven Flames Natsu: 6-A

As such, you all have to decide between "possibly 6-A" or "likely higher"
I am fine with "Possibly 6-A" in that case.

Well It seems everyone is ignoring the whole Baseline Thing, so in that Case I agree with the Possibly 6-A

I don't think there was anything wrong with the Dragon Cry being that level, I mean we did see both Animus eat the dragon cry to utilize it's power and then absorb it's energy to make himself stronger which Natsu still Managed to defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back