• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we don't use AP from multiple attacks building up, so Dragon Natsu and Animus would be downgraded. But we know that the damage Dragon Cry does in total = High 6-A and by this logic, magic that is stronger that the total amount of Dragon Cry would be > High 6-A.

Dragon Cry can only become High 6-A via Etherion multiplier, by feats in movie its total AP will not be High 6-A.

Dunno why people keep repeating this.

Listen, the only sure way to Calculate Dragon Cry Now, is by multiplying Etherion, maybe if Dragon Cry fired off all at once it could destroy Ishgar, or Maybe Not, point is, MachTwo is right about nothing being sure about that, all we can do is multiply Etherion and see if Calc Members agree with that, they might not, however regardless, repeating the same things over and over are not helping us

Idk if they accepted it or not but if not and they get downgraded then that also means that the god tiers also get downgraded

EDIT: they never accepted it

From that link, multipliers can be used if we have a GOOD amount of evidence that we need and if they could be consistent w/ the series or not

Yes, it is Consistently Stated as being dozens of Times more powerful than Etherion, and this is true as it spreads the power all over Ishgar, which is far higher range than Etherion, and can destroy it overtime, possibly at once if all beams were fired, notice I said possibly, not for sure, the point is it has far more magic power and destruction several times over

Yeah it fits the low multipliers requirement and has been stated to be stronger than Etherion on several occasions right

Basically, if it fits that page, I am in agreement to using it.

If not, I am not in agreement.

In all honesty I have to disagree w/ the firing at once since if that was the case then Zash would had just done that and be done w/ it. He wouldn't need to waste time like that

@BlackeJan

We have already established firing it all at once is not what we are scaling

AH sorry I missed that. Well again they said that multipliers should apply if we have GOOD evidence which is a requirement & that if it's consistent but this is part of a movie so would this honestly fit?

I disagree with the Etherion multiplier since the multiplier is not about AP. It's about magical energy released and Etherion only has the energy to wipe out a country while Dragon Cry has the energy to wipe a continent, thus it makes sense that Dragon Cry has 24 times the energy of Etherion. The issue is that Dragon Cry fires it's attacks over time while Etherion does it in one go.

It make sense what IMADE said here, I most like agree with his logic about Dragon cry. So back to High Country lvl if the calc get reuploadet. I think in this case someone must Calc the blast from Etherion aswell, I have doubts when Acnologia even fail to show any attack who was Country lvl+... So most like I agree with IMade and hope some change here.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I disagree with the Etherion multiplier since the multiplier is not about AP. It's about magical energy released and Etherion only has the energy to wipe out a country while Dragon Cry has the energy to wipe a continent, thus it makes sense that Dragon Cry has 24 times the energy of Etherion. The issue is that Dragon Cry fires it's attacks over time while Etherion does it in one go.
What do you think about this Dragonmasterxyz?

Okay. I think that we can only scale from Etherion then.

Antvasima said:
Okay. I think that we can only scale from Etherion then.
Nice, we do have a new size for Fiore. Thankfully DemonGodMitchAuin made a new calc to determine the new AP of Etherion based on the new sizes. The results from that will be the new AP for Natsu Dragneel (Dragonification | Savage Dragon Fire | Seven Flames Dragon Mode), Zeref Igneel (Fairy Heart), Animus (Dragon Cry), Acnologia (Dragon | Human Post Space Between Time Absorption | Dragon Post Space Between Time Absorption) and Igneel. So if anyone here else can, it'd be nice if they can post their opinion on which end to use from that calc.

Raven and Therefir agreed with the Mid-End, also Dragon Cry has 24x the Magic Power and therefore 24x the AP, that's how the verse works, having more magic makes you stronger

Akreious said:
I'm not a fairy tail guy at all, but from what I'm seeing, why is this being downgraded?
The Dragon's Cry thing is a magical source right? So the amount of AP that can be outputted at once and the form it's outputted is at the discretion of the user and the magic they use. Like, I can have a 5 GigaJoule battery that shoots many small electric sparks or one massive energy blast.

This scenario is pretty similar. And even then, the fact that in time, the result would be High 6-A and that a few characters are superior to Dragon's Cry's TOTAL power, they'd still be High 6-A.

Another example could be buckets of water. You can poke a bunch of holes in one bucket to get a steady stream of power, or you can take the other one and just flip it onto your target for maximum splash.

People saying that Dragon's Cry is only the activation of the magic circles and that it isn't High 6-A isn't taking into account how magic works in Fairy Tail. It's Malleable, you can change it's form and it's output. We wouldn't even be bringing up this conversation if this was Dragon Ball, since we see people create massive energy balls superior to their regular attacks.
@Dragonmasterxyz

Did you see this argument?

Also, didn't Cal agree with the multipliers? It seems like there are different opinions on this from different calc members.

My initial comment was agreeing with the Low-End that used Fiore. But it seems Fiore became the Mid-End, so I agree with the new Mid-End of using Fiore.

And I keep telling you Imade, More Magical Energy means More Destructive Capabilities and AP, that is always how the verse has been

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
And I keep telling you Imade, More Magical Energy means More Destructive Capabilities and AP, that is always how the verse has bee
That'd be true if Dragon Cry fired all it's energy at once. However, it doesn't do that. It fires it's energy over multiple attacks spread out all over the continent and done over time. It's specifically limited and not done in one fell swoop like Etherion.

But the People who scale off Dragon Cry, scale to the Accumalative Power of Dragon Cry, not just a few blasts, but the whole Magic Source

@Mitch

I and Dragonmasterxyz have both accepted IMade's argument to ignore the 24x multiplier. You will have to adapt accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back