• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna point this out

"All of the power sealed inside is said to be the equivalent to multiple Etherion blasts, thus having the power to destroy an entire nation if released, filtered as magic circles that rain down energy beams that reach as far as the whole continent of Ishgar. The number of magic circles are insurmountable, being that they were noticeably located all across the country of Fiore."

If all power is released, it can destroy a nation, being Ishgar, also it is equal to multiple Etherion Blasts, which would be over 6-A

As I has said before The dragon cry is a magic source that holds enough energy to destroy the whole of ishgar is not contradiction with anything in here as it never stated it can do it with one blast, and destroying ishgar with multiple city block blast will need way less energy than one shot ishgar with 1 blast, even if you release all of those multiple city block blast at once on entire continent it will still generated way less energy that what it need to one shot ishgar with 1 massive blast.

Not to mention King Animus has use significant portions of dragon cry power to bombarding ishgar with multiple city block attack which as i said above require way less energy than one shotting it, prove to that is King Animus himself at first was easily overpowered by Natsu but then he almost become as strong as Natsu when he use those magic circle to boots his power and after his defeat those magic circles has stopped shooting. Proving that they no longer hold any magic left in those magic circles due to king Animus has use those power bombarding ishgar multiple city block blast(which no even close to one shot ishgar with one blast, even if you release it at once) and bosting himself.

The Magic Circles being used to bombard Ishgar are Dragon Cry. We are literally shown and told "Zash is using Dragon Cry", "Dragon Cry, show me your true power", "That's Dragon Cry" all in regards to the magic circles bombarding Ishgar.

This idea that the circles are not Dragon Cry are baseless when we are told they are. You know it's baseless too since you haven't provided evidence once that they aren't Dragon Cry, you are still spouting headcanon.

Edit:

>Regardless, Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia, are greater than the sum of all the Dragon Cry explosions combined, that is why they are High 6-A, the power of Dragon Cry is spread out, while they are one whole

Nothing says this, this is just you trying to keep the God Tiers at High 6-A despite no feat nor statement saying Ravines of Time nor Fairy Heart are superior to Dragon Cry's total output if it were in one blast. Seriously, the basis of this argument to keep the God Tiers at High 6-A has no actual evidence, it's pure subjective arguments assuming something that has no feat nor statement.

Dragon cry gives animus his full power back, also those circle is not the source of animus magic power,animus is the one who. Is providing magic for that circle, natsu didn't use any magic circle to boost his power you are using headcanon

Natsu has nothing to do with the Magic Circles, so I don't know why you're bringing him up.

We see through Zash that activating Dragon Cry made the Magic Circles and then through Animus we saw that when actually making Dragon Cry fire it makes the Magic Circles fire repeated blasts of magical energy onto the continent to destroy it eventually over time.

We have characters looking at the Magic Circles and going "that's Dragon Cry". Seriously, we have direct evidence that the circles are part of Dragon Cry, this is blatant disregard of actual events.

I have already made my arugment and debunked the claims mentioned against the dragon cry and why the dragon cry should still be considered a High-6A.

What is the dragon cry: It's all the magic powers from all the deceased dragons that acnologia has killed in that cave, into a single object.

What tier should dragon cry be: The dragon cry on its own should be High-6A since it holds enough magical power to destroy the whole continent of ishgar if released at once.

What tier should the magical circles be: They should be multi-city block. When using the dragon cry, it should be able to destroy the whole of ishgar over a greater time. It's unknown how long it will take before it's attacks are able to destroy the whole of ishgar, but it should be a really long time.

What tier should animus be: Animus doesn't need any change to his profile, since he should be High-6A with dragon cry since he is able to release it's full power if he so wish to.

I will take a break and see how this thread evolves. I will wait to see what the other members and staff has to say. I have posted way too much, i'm starting to get a headache.

3 people already seem to have agreed with the points i have said., i will see if there is others who also agree with me.

9TailAcno said:
Dragon cry gives animus his full power back, also those circle is not the source of animus magic power,animus is the one who. Is providing magic for that circle,
natsu didn't use any magic circle to boost his power you are using headcanon
This will not debunk anyhing that I said before since King Animus still use the same magical circle to amp himself, wherever Dragon cry is the magical circle or just providing magic to those magical circle, the point is King Animus use significalt potion of Dragon cryto bombanding ishgar and to amp himself, since after that those magic circles has stopped shooting. Proving that they no longer hold any magic lef.

Who said natsu use magical circle to amp himself?

@Imade

For one thing, Etherion can be High 6-A, which would make the God Tiers already High 6-A, also I can make the same argument about you wanting to downgrade the God Tiers, so stop accusing me

@Everyone

It's late, and most of the Calc Members are likely busy or asleep at the moment, we just keep saying the same things, so we should just wait for Calc Members

And Me and him believe we've debunked your points, we disagree, only a calc member can settle the argument, otherwise we'll be doing this over and over

I'm tired of repeating points and not having scans being presented to support the oppositions, thus I'm making one larger master comment.

Dragon Cry Isn't One Singular Blast:
As we are shown through the movie, Dragon Cry is not an attack that destroys the continent of Ishgar in one blow. There is no feat nor statement supporting this, you couldn't find evidence to back this up even. However, what we can find is proof that Dragon Cry is actually several Magical Circles a covering the sky of Ishgar and firing barrages of magical blast onto the land to eventually destroy it over time.

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-32-42
Zash Using Dragon Cry

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-32-47
Zash Activating Dragon Cry

As seen here, when Zash activates Dragon Cry it literally fires a beam into the sky and then creates the Magical Circles all over Ishgar. Zash even stated before hand "Oh Dragon Cry, show me your true power." So yes, this was in fact Dragon Cry in activation and this is what Dragon Cry does, it makes Magic Circles to fire magical blast onto the land and eventually destroy it.

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-33-14
Character Seeing Magic Circles

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-33-15
Characters Confirming Magic Circles Are Dragon Cry

Once Dragon Cry is activated by Zash, we literally have characters looking into the sky and the Magical Circles and confirm that we are in fact looking at Dragon Cry in activation.

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-34-06
Zash Explaining How Dragon Cry Works 1

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-34-07
Zash Explaining How Dragon Cry Works 2

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-34-10
Zash Explaining How Dragon Cry Works 3

Plus, Zash literally describes how Dragon Cry is supposed to work. He says that Dragon Cry is supposed to be reflect "deceased dragons making iron hammers of their rage to strike upon the land". He even describes how it's multiple attacks being barraged upon the land.

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-37-30
Animus Taking Dragon Cry

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-37-39
Animus Beginning to Fire Dragon Cry After Taking It For Himself

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-37-41
Animus Firing Dragon Cry After Taking it for Himself

Following this, Animus eventually takes Dragon Cry for himself after Zash dies. When Animus has Dragon Cry, he literally says "Dragon Cry grant me my true power" and the Magical Circles in the sky all activate and begin firing barrages of magical blast upon the land. Supporting that Dragon Cry is in fact those Magical Circles once again.

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-41-03
Animus Defeated Yet Dragon Cry Magical Circles Still Activated

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-42-33
Dragon Cry Staff Being Destroyed

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-42-43
Dragon Cry Going Away After Staff's Destruction

To further back this up, when Animus is defeated and separated from the Dragon Cry staff, the Magical Circles are still present in the sky. It's not until a character destroys the staff holding Dragon Cry's power that the Magical Circles go away. This is literally undeniable proof that those Magical Circles are Dragon Cry in action.

Dragon Cry's AP is not 24 Times Etherion:

,m,,,,k,
There is a misconception that Dragon Cry's AP is 24 times greater than Etherion when there is no statement saying this and we literally have a feat of Dragon Cry in action that undeniably proves this would be wrong even if the statement existed.

The actual statement in question states that "If Dragon Cry is unleashed, it would release magical energy dozens of times greater than an Etherion blast".

This is where we get into the mechanics and technicalities of how Dragon Cry works. As we are shown and given a demonstration of Dragon Cry, we know that Dragon Cry is "Damage Over Time" attack, it's not a "Damage In One Shot" attack. We are given statements that Dragon Cry would eventually destroy the continent of Ishgar when it finishes it's job of barrages of magical blast. Etherion works by one singular blast that could wipe out a country.

This statement that Dragon Cry has dozens of times of magical energy than Etherion is not wrong. Etherion only has energy for one country wiping blast while Dragon Cry has enough storage to wipe the continent. The issue is the application of that magical energy. As I have shown through statements and the actual on screen demonstration of Dragon Cry, Dragon Cry would have apply that damage over time eventually, it does not do it in one go.

Animus isn't High 6-A After Absorbing Dragon Cry:

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-37-30
Animus Taking Dragon Cry

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-40-02
Animus Absorbing Some Magical Blast from Dragon Cry

Chrome 2018-09-02 21-40-04
Animus Absorbing Some Magical Blast from Dragon Cry

For starters, Animus only absorbs about a dozen Magical Blast from Dragon Cry. Animus takes in Dragon Cry for himself and he does amp himself with blast from Dragon Cry, but this doesn't make Animus High 6-A. Animus only had a dozen magical blast fired onto him for him to absorb. This isn't Animus channeling all of Dragon Cry into himself to make Animus High 6-A especially since during his whole fight with Natsu while amped, Dragon Cry was still being used in the background to fire upon the land. It's an unquantifiable amp of Animus absorbing a dozen or so multi-city block magical blast.

And the most blatant proof against this... if Animus was High 6-A after absorbing Dragon Cry why did he after absorb even more Magical Blast when he had already absorbed it? Given that Animus has two moments of absorbing magical blast from Dragon Cry, it's clear Animus didn't even absorb all of Dragon Cry for his own AP, durability and speed. Plus the fact that Dragon Cry was still being fired on the land during his fight with Natsu, more evidence that Animus had no absorbed all of it for himself. An unquantifiable amp.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, Dragon Cry is not High 6-A as we had originally thought as it has no feat, no calc and no statement saying it's High 6-A. Dragon Cry in actuality is multiple magical blast that are spammed over a continent to destroy it over time. On top of this, Dragon Cry does not have an AP 24 times greater than Etherion as nothing supports that and we actually have on screen demonstration that Dragon Cry works over time. No one is High 6-A from an ability that isn't High 6-A itself.

You didn't address that the continent is destroyed and that adding up the damage over time would still result in High 6-A. Since Ravines of Time and FH > Total Dragon Cry FH Zeref, RoT Acno, and the two other forms of Natsu would not be downgraded.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You didn't address that the continent is destroyed and that adding up the damage over time would still result in High 6-A. Since Ravines of Time and FH > Total Dragon Cry FH Zeref, RoT Acno, and the two other forms of Natsu would not be downgraded.
You didn't address that the continents still not being destroyed even after King Animus has firing dragon cry for several minutes and damage over time with multiple city blocks blast at the entire continent would not result in High 6-A, not even close.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The only reason we had a High 6-A calc was because we thought that Dragon Cry would destroy the continent in one blast. This is wrong, it would destroy the continent with an unknown amount of repeated blast over an unknown amount of time.

I could destroy a house with an unknown amount of punches and unknown amount of time. I am not a house buster, this logic is flawed.

No one say it 24 time of etherion,the scan says it dozens of time of

Screenshot 20180825-115604
etherion it maybe x12 x24 or x36 maybe higher. As for zash stating how dragon cry work

Screenshot 20180903-111819
Screenshot 20180903-111800
So you are imagine that zash will use all power at once and kill himself with whole ishagar

Yes but if you did one punch with the force of all those punches then the house would be oneshot. That's what I mean when I say the total Dragon Cry. As in, The total amount of energy Dragon Cry has is High 6-A, it just does that over time.

Did literally everyone ignore the whole, it doesn't matter unless a calc member agrees thing, also More Magic = More Power, claiming this isn't true is a complete Denial about How the Verse works, as well, the mere fact that it has more magic than Etherion makes it have a greater AP, as well the power of Dragon Cry is stated to be able to Destroy Ishgar, If every single Blast went off at once, that is what would happen, which could Happen, now I agree the Magic Circles are part of Dragon Cry, that's always been true, I don't know where Kaiser was gojng with that, and I can Agree that Animus and Natsu don't directly scale to AP, however the fact that dragon Cry has Dozens of More power than Etherion is proof that it is at the very least 24x, and once again we keep saying the same stuff, even with a bigger comment, it doesn't make a difference, we've been saying the same stuff since the beginning, all we can do is wait for a calc members opinion on the New Calc

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yes but if you did one punch with the force of all those punches then the house would be oneshot. That's what I mean when I say the total Dragon Cry. As in, The total amount of energy Dragon Cry has is High 6-A, it just does that over time.
My body has more energy in it than what comes out of a gun. But I will never do more damage than what a gun does because I don't have the means of applying my energy in such a way, I can only output portions of it with a punch or kick.

This is like Dragon Cry. Yes it has the storage to destroy a continent, but it can not do that in one shot since Dragon Cry works by magical circles over time.

And what about white animus? Who absorbs power from those circle? And if dragon cry is hogh 6-a becuase of damage over time, then FH zered should get an unknown tag since he can do same in fact he has infinite magic power so he can do same feat maybe a higher feat then dragon cry. Also it depends on user that how they use dragon cry, Zash use it for attacking fiore!ishagr Animus use it for granting his full power. Also "white animus" should have all dragon cry power, becuase he knew that his opponent is end/natsu so he hadn't even thought to hold back against him, when he himself says that (natsu) you are the one who destroy everything.

? I don't see what you're disagreeing with then. If the energy in storage is High 6-A and FH and RoT > that energy. Then they're still High 6-A. The fact that the energy for Dragon's Cry is released in multiple blasts instead of one doesn't change the fact that in the end the total amount of energy was High 6-A.

1 blast capable to destroy continent with 1000 KM area with literally destroy area with 1000km in length x 1000km in width x 1000km in height or 1000x1000x1000x= 1000000000 Km area will be destroy

But what happen if you try to destroy the same continent with barrage energy with individual blast that can destroy 1KM area? here what happen you will destroy that continent but only in 1000km in length x 1000km in width x 1km in height, you just need to shot 1 millions of those 1KM busting blast across the continent, but your 1KM busting blast will not reach 1000km in height, it will only 1KM in height thus it will only destroy way less total area than 1 blast capable to one shot continent.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
also More Magic = More Power, claiming this isn't true is a complete Denial about How the Verse works.beginning, all we can do is wait for a calc members opinion on the New Calc
Actually it's not always true. Fairy Heart is considered infinite magic, but only in the terms that it supplies the user with endless magic, it doesn't mean that it has infinite power.

To put it into terms. Dragon Cry is able to destroy a continent by spamming 8-A (Multi-City Block) magical blast over a continent until it destroys it over an unknown time.

That is not equivalent to High 6-A AP since it takes multiple attacks and happens over time.

Tbh the combine energy of Multi-City Block attack spread across the continent is way less than 1 blast capable to one shot continent. :/

>Did literally everyone ignore the whole, it doesn't matter unless a calc member agrees thing

That's false, that only applies for Calcs. This is a CRT. We need Staff approval and we already have Staff agreeing on the downgrade.

Literally no staff members have agreed to the downgrade yet, also if it's a CRT discussing a Calc, which means that Calc Members opinions should be important, Also you Ignored the whole More Magic = More Power, which is true

With that evidence, should we take being able to destroy all of Ishgar at face value? Is the calc for the hypothetical destruction of Ishgar? What's the actual quote, because with the current scans being shown, this sounds like another "destroy the world" vagueness but on a lesser scale.

It's consistently staed that it can destroy all of Ishgar, it's said like 5 times in the movie, and at the End of the Movie, the Magic Circles are around all of Ishgar, and start Raining down

@Demon stating that it can destroy all of Ishgar doesn't mean it can be done in one blow. That can just mean it can be done overtime.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's consistently staed that it can destroy all of Ishgar, it's said like 5 times in the movie, and at the End of the Movie, the Magic Circles are around all of Ishgar, and start Raining dow
I has say this again and again, this is not contradicting with anything since dragon cry can destroy Ishgar with barrage of Multi-City Block blast, but they never said dragon cry can one shot Ishgar.

And as I said above destroying Ishgar with barrage of Multi-City Block blast will only need way less energy than one shot Ishgar with 1 blast.

I'm not arguing that it's not over time. I'm saying that the total amount of damage is High 6-A. Someone with a magic source that is better than the total amount of damage would be > High 6-A.

I'm saying that accumatively the Power of Dragon Cry is High 6-A, not that it finishes everything in one blow, just that the magic power is spread out all across Ishgar, Now It is likely far greater in power than Etherion which can wipe out a country in one shot, and the power of Etherion can Range from High 6-B, to 6-A, because Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia, are stronger than this accumulative power on their own

Accumatively energy from barrage of Multi-City Block blast evenly spread across the continent is still way less than 1 blast capable to one shot continent.

Theglassman12 said:
@Demon stating that it can destroy all of Ishgar doesn't mean it can be done in one blow. That can just mean it can be done overtime.
^

This. Unless the statements clarify either a short timeframe or one attack, it's left open for interpretation. And the one time we see Dragon's Cry go off doesn't help the case. Normally, I'd be fine with giving Dragon's Cry the benefit of the doubt and say it would be able to do it in a single attack, but the scan shows contrary.

Dragon Cry is stronger than Etherion by default, it has more magic, which means it's stronger, it just took that stronger power and spread it out over the distance of an entire Continent, I'm saying in total the full power is High 6-A, Not that it would one shot the Continent, but that it's vastly superior to a High 6-B+ to High 6-A weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back