• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About certain Senshi's abilities and missing abilities

I've noticed that in terms of senshi specific abilities, certain characters that are sailor senshi lack them on their profile. And other characters seem to be missing abilities altogether.

I would like to list a few certain abilties all senshi no matter what seem to have, and then for a few characters I have seen, list their missing abilities.

Sailor Senshi

In Sailor Moon, the Sailor Senshi seem to be almost like a species that are meant to be protect celestial bodys. And so, a few specific abilities seem to be held and shared by them all. I would like to list the ones I have seen.

Flight

All senshi seem to have the ability to fly, and this is likely neccessary for them. I do not think this needs scans though, as it seems to already be mostly agreed upon as an ability.

Survival in outer space

I do not think any senshi has not displayed this ability. As it seems to be just as neccessary as flight. I do not think this needs scans either.

Sailor Crystals can reincarnate and revitalize a senshi.

Now this is an interesting ability that all Sailor Senshi seem to have. And it is outright said so in the manga.

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act54/035.jpg

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act59/019.jpg

These are just abilities every Sailor Senshi seems to have. But now onto some of the characters.

Sailor Starlights

Probably some abilities they should have listed are energy manipulation, energy sensing, reincarnation/revitalization, aura

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act51/035.jpg

I also think Martial Arts might need to be looked at. I'm not sure if they have that.

Sailor Galaxia

Telekinesis, illusion creation, reincarnation/revitalization

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act53/011.jpg

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act55/thumb_010.jpg

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act59/017.jpg

These are just what I've seen, but if there are any others. We can discuss down below in order to make the changes needed.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Would'nt that mean she's on another dimension?

I forgot to add Conceptual Manipulation and Sealing to Galaxia, she should gain both. As her bracelets are described in her concept to be able to seal away her power. So she must be able to do it to an extent. EDIT. Matter manip maybe, too.

Forgot to ask, should the Martial Arts ability be removed from the Starlights? I don't recall them having it, atleast in the manga.

We need very good evidence in order to add such an extreme ability as conceptual manipulation.

I think Galaxia might have it through Star Seed manip, as those seem to be the concept of a senshi's existence. And being able to recreate them how she desires.

Baically very limited conceptual manipulation.

That is not nearly a good enough reason to add it. If she created the original concept of time, dream, emotion,, life, death, size, etcetera, that would be another issue.

Oh, alright. I misunderstood the qualifications of it then.

Do all the other abilities look appropriate to add? If you need, I can explain a bit more for the rest of them.

Only the abilities listed in the first post are okay to add. The rest seem based on speculation.

In her concept art by Naoko, she describes the bracelets as being able to seal away Galaxia's power, so that she can give them to others in order to control and boost their strength.

For the matter manip, she can seemingly create the bracelets. I never saw anything indicating she got them from somebody in the manga, her star seed manip was already an ability of hers prior to meeting Chaos. Basically the same reason why some of the GoD got it from that DBS episode, for likely creating the parts of the fighting stage.

Sailor_Galaxia?file=Galaxia.jpg

I have to go for now, I should be on later though.

Please read our Sealing page. I do not think that is what is intended with the ability.

Ah, okay I understand. Maybe we can just put "She can seal away her energy inside her bracelets" or something like that instead? Since its not very specified. What about the matter manip?

Still too speculative. Only list explicitly demonstrated powers.

You can. Will I be adding the abilities, or somebody else?

It doesn't matter to me who adds it personally.

Ofcourse, can I clean up their Verse page aswell? It seems to have grammar mistakes too.

Also, I seem to have found an overlooked feat that could help fix all the messed up tiers. It seems to have been accepted by the ones who commented. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/813471

My hope is that this will make the high tiers more understandable. And that it will fix all the confusion until the revision starts.

I already spent a lot of time today reverting his edits.

And no, the feat has not been accepted by Celestial Pegasus.

Wait, I apologize. I was referring to the feat I brought up below. The OP claim was incorrect on my part for my mis-knowledge on the area of tier. But the one below was what I was referring to. Again, sorry for not being clear about which feat.

The one below was made by ESM, and could finally be a legitimate feat instead of the Infinite power being currently used. This would just be something to make the profiles understandable until they can be properly revised by an admin.

So now the pages are as they were prior to my Content revision thread?

Most of the abilities you mentioned are already noted albeit worded in a not so different fashion. Like the bracelets that can act as a replacement star seed (analogous to a DigiCore for data) when bestowed upon gives controls the very essence of a being including resurrection and recreating their bodies, which entails matter manip, bio manip, soul manip, mind manip, etc. and the person bestowed with it has some of the same abilities as well.

Sailor Mars likely have laser projection as well, so I guess that would be part of light manip(?).

@IkaniL

I could unlock the profiles for you to edit, but then you have to promise to make an extreme effort to maintain a very good appropriate structure for all of your changes.

You only get one chance to handle it correctly, as I do not wish to constantly spend time cleaning up a lot of Sailor Moon profiles.

The bracelets though are directly controlled by Galaxia. I was referring to the Sailor Crystals and Star Seeds, having the ability to do the same. Which would make it an ability only Sailor Senshi and those of the SM verse could have in terms of an ability everybody in that verse gets.

I guess. Totaly forgot about that.

@Karin

So is it not necessary to add any further abilities?

Let me list all of the changes I would be making then, so we can be more orderly.

- Adding abilities unique to Sailor Senshi.

- Adding and correcting mistakes within a few profiles.

- Fixing ESM and Galaxia's stats, using ESM's feat of countering an attack by Chaos to explain her rating instead of "She has Infinite Power." This would likely keep users from making threads about it anymore. And all other stats can be fixed in the revision.

In effect, this should clean up the profiles for now. And we can avoid anymore issues with them until a proper revision is made.

What do you mean with fixing the Sailor Moon and Galaxia statistics?

There was an overlooked feat of ESM countering and repelling an attack from a Low 2-C being. And currently most of the issues with the SM profiles comes from users making threads about "infinite power" being used to justify her stats.

If we use a feat instead of that, users won't be inclined to make anymore threads about her stats and reasoning for now. And we can settle all other stat issues in the revision.

What Low 2-C being, and what was the feat?

Okay, and can you remind me why Chaos is Low 2-C?

He was warping to the far reaches of the space-time continuum. Which might or might not be infinite in Sailor Moon.

Okay. I will unlock the pages then. I just hope that I won't have to revert lots of profiles again, due to extremely sloppy edits. I am exhausted in general, and do not have endless time to do so.

Still sorry for the bad manipulation of the pages, I did not know that this exploit had been refused .... I would have to read well created / Modified a page, sorry ....

Back