• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About certain Senshi's abilities and missing abilities

Do not upgrade Sailor Galaxia on low 2-C because she fought eternal sailor moon and she is high 3-A at max power.

ESM could counter and repel an attack by Chaos as in the scan above. And the only reason she is High 3-A is from all the infinite power scans. This is an actual feat from her, and also would be reinforced by her destroying Nehellenia's universe.

Galaxia would scale to that since she countered her strongest attack, and then had an even stronger attack that was so powerful Sailor Cosmos had to counter it instead.

1. Can you give me the scan where sailor cosmos does it cause I don't remember much.

2.If she countered it with np then I don't see why we should give Galaxia the same tier.

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act59/025.jpg

ESM has infinite power without any solid feats. Alot of unnecessary threads have been made in regards to this. Her destroying Nehellenia's parrallel universe and then countering and repelling an attack from Chaos should prove Low 2-C for her. Especially if the SM universe is an infinite space-time continuum.

And thats not mentioning the Silver Crystal was implied to have been the source of all energy, and time in SM is made of energy and thought.

Plus, if Chaos was that much more powerful than her? Why would he have went through so much trouble to gain the Silver Crystal?

Well, I don't know how destroying the universe is rated from 3-A to low 2-C but I believe 3-A so a high 3-A has perfect sense.

And that scan only proves my point her attack was completly nullified without a single problem so no point in scailing from that.

@Antvasima destroying a universe is what tier?

1. It is Sailor cosmos in the form of chibi chibi an absolutely reduced form of cosmos

2. It is a bit true, resisting an attack of Chaos gives it can be Universe + durability but I doubt a bit of the Universe + AP more, Chaos is Universe + only thanks to its frightful presence which disturb the space time

3. "Source of all energy is Multi Galactic +

Well, okay the Source of All Energy is probably not a solid answer.

But she did not just resist Chaos' attack, she countered and repelled it with the power of the Silver Crystal in the scan above. She was protecting herself, Chibi Chibi, and Galaxia. And I doubt she could have done that with her durability. She specificaly had to of countered and repelled the attack. Which is examplified by the energy being released from her in that scan.

@Shadow Destroy a Universe is mostly classified as 3-A or High 3-A if the universe in question is infinite Or that the person possesses a rate of infinite destruction (sailor moon is a very good example) (3D)

Destroy A universe with space time (3D + 1D) is low 2-C s

• 3D = 3-A or High 3-A
  • 3D + 1D = Universe+

A good way to explain is that ESM and Galaxia are Low 2-C to a finite universe level. However Chaos is Low 2--C to an infinite universe level by warping the space-time continuum of the main universe.

I look on that like pis since chibi chibi had to protect her from Galaxia but she decided to protect chibi from chaos, like its ridiculous.

Well Chaos seemed to have sneak attacked them. And Usagi might not have been totaly aware of Chibi Chibi's power. Either way though, she should atleast be comparable to base Chaos. And the Silver Crystal could create an entire universe at full power, without the Lambda power.

Looks like plot convinience to me as she wasn't able to tap into its full power before and because it again doesn't have sense that she protects chibi if she is stronger than her. Plus she later on needed lambda/new serenity form to deal with chaos.

Thou if some other members are fine with it I won't complain.

Well, I think you misunderstood why she would be Low 2-C

When she originally became ESM, she was able to destroy Nehellenia's universe with her weakest attack. Then, later on she got another power up from Chibi Chibi, which gave her, her actual strongest attack. She then fought Sailor Galaxia, who countere this attack with her weaker attack. And Sailor Galaxia's stronger attack was so powerful Chibi Chibi had to block it herself.

Then, Chaos basically sneak attacks them by coming out of the Galaxy Cauldron whe they were distracted, and attempts to pull Galaxia in, whom ESM rescues. In that moment, Chaos attacks them, and ESM is forced to immediately react and counter, then repel his attack with her power to protect Galaxia.

It doesn't seem like PIS to me, and also the wiki actually only mentions her protecting Galaxia. So it seems like she acted in the moment to counter Chaos. In fact, Chaos was seemed to be impressed by her power too.

Destroying the universe is irrelevant as that is probably just 3-A.

That scan also doesn't show whether sailor moon was able to counter Galaxia's attack or not it simply shows chibi joining the fight as well, but sailor moon probably could of countered the attack herself anyway.

Honestly for Galaxia I would go with likely low 2-C at max as there is no assurance of that being true while for Sailor moon since we assume she can control the full power of the crystal the low 2-C is logical.

Of course thou will others accepted that I don't know.

The argument with sailor Chibi Chibi may not be very valid I remind you that the chapter before, it had not held up against the combined attack of Saturn and Pluto After the rest of the evidence regarding low 2-C I think about it

Well, Galaxia's weaker attack countered SM's strongest attack. So this attack is assumed with logic to be stronger.

Plus the wiki also says it was her strongest, and that Chibi Chibi had to block it because of how powerful it was.

Imperator also agrees from a conversation I had with her in regards to Galaxia and ESM.

And as for Chibi Chibi, she was probably hiding the power. And was simply playing along to let ESM fight.

But yeah, they should atleast be baseline Low 2-C but just weaker than Chaos' Low 2-C power.

The wiki says. Just because they think it was to strong for SM to block doesn't mean it's true since they are just random fans like us.

I know, but it doesn't seem to not be logical. Her weakest attack countered ESM's strongest, and her stronger attack was powerful enough that Chibi Chibi stepped in to block it.

It wouldn't be unreasonable, they both can sense energy and I think Chibi Chibi wouldn't have done that if ESM could have blocked it.

But again, the reason either of them are Low 2-C is because ESM managed to counter and repel an attack from Chaos.

I am not fine with that as it looks like nothing more than plot convinience but I don't care that much.

@Antvasima

I have finished a good amount of the edits now. But I am too tired to continue. If you want to go ahead and lock the profiles again for now, thats okay.

DodoNova2 said:
Still sorry for the bad manipulation of the pages, I did not know that this exploit had been refused .... I would have to read well created / Modified a page, sorry ....
No problem. Although it was quite a lot of work to clean up.

Back