• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abilities for Master Hand and Crazy Hand

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So, I just seriously played the Special Orders for both, Master Hand and Crazy Hand. And here's some things I've realized for the both of them:

• Master Hand can casually create and make vanish chests full of upgrades. Crazy Hand can make gold out of nothing.
  • Both can force the match to be however they want. They can make it mega, metal, everyone is heavy or light, make it auto sudden death, increase knockback, change the style (stock, coin, time, stamina), and create clones of other fighters for horde battles.
TL;DR: Both should get Matter Manipulation, Crazy Hand should get Reality Warping, and both should get Status Effect Inducement and Cloning

I'm willing to put Creation. I edited Master Hand's profile, but I found something interesting in Crazy Hand's Brawl trophy.

A seeming manifestation of the destructive spirit in direct contrast to Master Hand, who is the manifestation of the creative spirit. Crazy Hand appears out of nowhere when Master Hand's power begins to ebb. His repeated attacks evoke the bizarre. Those who must face Master Hand and Crazy Hand at the same time face a long and painful battle to the death.

And in SSB4,

The erratic Crazy Hand embodies destruction in the Smash Bros. universe. You can see madness in the way he moves and the attacks he unleashes. Pairing up with Master Hand makes him an especially dangerous foe. Be ready for an intense battle when their laughter fills the air.

Are the Hands abstracts?

I would have thought so at first, but it seems closer to a case of "Represents a Concept" rather than being an abstract.

I agree with Saiko. Sounds more like they figuratively embody those concepts rather than literally embody them.

Rest seems fine. Creation over Matter Manipulation may be better though.

Aight. So I'm gonna stick with the changes I've already made, which is what Saik implied. I did give Crazy Hand "Destruction", but I didn't give him a conceptual level of it.

What of Matter Manipulation based on Master Hand's being able to turn others light or metallic? I suppose it wouldn't be combat applicable but something nifty anyways, just be sure to make a note or something so that it isn't exaggerated. Also, he seems to be able to summon Crazy Hand, so that should be fine to add.

Master Hand may have resistance to Time Slowing; sometime I'm gonna try to get to the fight and see if Trophy Shadow's Chaos Control works on him. If no one can confirm or debunk this, don't bother putting it on any pages.

Back