• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Unknown Warrior1 said:
That sounds so ridiculously above baseline any tier that I wonder who was the guy that came up with this while smoking
They was obviously smoking a bottle of orenge juice while snorting salt of a Nun's cross.

I mean this sounds like that singularity stuff from the Masadaverse but with demons and angels instead of Nazis.

Would the ELOHIM or One Giver be above this system?

I mean this sounds like that singularity stuff from the Masadaverse but with demons and angels instead of Nazis.
Would the ELOHIM or One Giver be above this system?
Basically, that system is nothing more than the Shadow of the Supernal Realm, each Supernal should have its own Shadow and each contains its own system which transcends the previous Supernal realm, this goes on ad infinium.

Then you reach the Umbrae.

So the Angels (who created it) are above the Dot system.

Spawniscoo. said:
How powerful this Justice be and how would it effect the ELOHIM and the angels
The One Giver creating Justice destroyed 2 million Fallen Angel.

So its that powerful.

Now imagine if she put effort into killing them
Well, either the ELOHIM or The One Giver's Presence alone erases lesser beings. They are too powerful for them to be in their presence.

When the One Giver's Plans were told, it erased some Angels due to it being go great.

How's that make sense?
Mind > Matter

(A thought from the One Giver, a literal thought, not her thinking them away, just a stand-alone thought is too complex and Transcendent destroys the Angels.)

Because she has never shown any lifting or striking feats at that level not even in her ELOHIM form.

She should at least have Stellar Lifting Strength and Star Class Striking Strength for the star thing.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Because she has never shown any lifting or striking feats at that level not even in her ELOHIM form.
She should at least have Stellar Lifting Strength and Star Class Striking Strength for the star thing.
That would be the bare minimum but we don't actually know what she can lift when she's an ELOHIM, we don't get any lifting feats for her yet.

When I come round to Vampire again, I'll see if I can find any lifting feats for her during Gehenna.

The God Of Procrastination said:
It would be the rating for her first key.
Ah, did I not place that for her first key?

If not then yeah, definitely, she literally plucks stars from an infinite sky, so she definitely has Stellar lifting.

if Lilith is stronger than Caine and only reason for Lilith not being capable of killing Caine was sevenfold curse then why Caine's star lvl attack potency comes from scaling to her?

Infera28 said:
if Lilith is stronger than Caine and only reason for Lilith not being capable of killing Caine was sevenfold curse then why Caine's star lvl attack potency comes from scaling to her?
Lilith being stronger is in her 1-A key, in her 4-C key Caine was able to break a spell she had placed on him and was able to bite her and feed on her (though this was voluntary)

Caine ever used mage's spells in his fights or any situation or he always used his disciplines?

and how powerful are Marauder Mages?

Infera28 said:
Caine ever used mage's spells in his fights or any situation or he always used his disciplines?

and how powerful are Marauder Mages?
He has used magic such as to break Lilith's spell, as well all Disciplines are magic based, they just function completely different and scale differently.

As for Marauders, they scale to the Mages physically but their disbelief hax scales to the Tellurian, so very big.

Lapsad said:
oh, i have a just minor question why is the one giver has boyon D type 3, but does't becom Tier-0
or be jammed by something problem
In the "Frick this sense of Deja vu" thread I'm now promoting Tier 0 The One Giver

Lapsad said:
@Uld You had plan to make a new charracter profile for WOD righ?
If just be , this fiction is much more interrest
The Mummy profile is nearly complete. You can see the progress here .

Due to the rules of nigh-all tabletop games, they all possess resistance to the spells cast so the game isn't a one shot.

If you go to the Mage books, for example 20th anniversary, you'll see some spells which say "clash of wills" which is the resistance aspect.

Infera28 said:
Regular Mages have seven fold curse too?
No, the Seven-fold curse is unique to Caine and was made by the One Giver, there is no curse in the verse which compares, closest is the one given to Lilith by Jehovah to keep her from Lucifer.

Infera28 said:
between Demon and Mage which one is stronger? also between Vampire and Mummy
Demons should be stronger than Mages, the technocracy sends entire squads to try and kill any demon which appears and they require their top tier weapons to kill, such as the Gun which destroys all your dimensions and the polydimensional Nuke.

As for Vampire v Mummy, good question, depends on the Vampire and Mummy in question, if we exclude Caine, I'd say the Mummy has a chance due to their curse which is basically a one shot against anything and they're immune to many abilities in WoD due to their natures.

From did you wrote about seven fold curse it made from TOG and then caine death manipulation is 1-A ?

That it was from TOG? That's in the Book of Nod where TOG sends 7 angels who are carrying 1/7th of the curse each.

The reason why the Sevenfold Curse is 1-A is because even the Type 4 Transdual Lilith was scared of the curse.

Skaffolding said:
What tier do you think incredibly strong Methuselahs like Ur Shulgi and Baba Yaga would be?
Baba Yaga is insanely powerful even among Mages, being able to bind Caine with her magic for years.

It should be noted that immediately after awakening, Caine broke the curse Lilith placed on him, so this is an even stronger Caine from then.

If I remember correctly the Methuselahs are Gen 4-6, those guys should be at least comparable to the high tier Mummies as a low tier Vampire was able to "kill" one. So about 6-B and up.

I don't know much about Ur Shulgi besides he's Gen 4 and is wired by Haqim himself.

He would be where from "At least 6-B" to "possibly 1-A" depending if Haqim was apart of the Abyss yet, but that seems unlikely.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Is there any hierarchy among the ELOHIM, or are they all equal?
There isn't really a hierarchy, it's mostly just a bunch of Gods, but they aren't equal.

Either YHVH or Ein Soph is the strongest ELOHIM

The Adversary? Yeah, they're equal to the ELOHIM, and are stated to basically rank among them, they just don't follow The One Giver's will (Or are the aspects of her will which are exactly that, adversarial).

If you mean specifically, then also yes, Lucifer was the lover of Lilith and was an actually good guy, he gave Lilith her power over the Night, it's why Lilith cannot go into the Sun, because Jehovah (Not The One Giver) caused her to burn if she would, basically making so the two could never be together again.

There is also the Devil/Satan but he's slightly different and is basically the embodiment of being a massive dick.

Wait so is Lucifer the adversary?

Lucifer and Satan are both the adversary.

There would also be the "evil" gods of all respective pantheons be listed there as basically the Adversary is just a title for """Evil""" God

Spawniscoo. said:
Would beings such as Gaia rivial Lucifier
Unknown, we don't have any information on Gaia besides she's so powerful that people don't know if she exists and if she does she immediately does something to those people so that they never speak of her, or these people are never seen again.

Unless there was something external and more powerful than any mage could be empowering said mage, their ceiling isn't really different. The powers they have access to is what would vary.

Back