• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Creaturemaster971 said:
I thought that Lilith was effectively a composite mage, with access to all the theoretical mage abilities.
There are legitimate Mages in the game that have all Mage abilities.

In fact, there's a casual name drop of a cannon mage who have 5 in all Spheres of Magic.

Lilith's Power, as in, her 1-A key is beyond the power a mage and Archmage can get, as that key is her while she is an ELOHIM, which means she's among the most powerful beings in the verse.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Though now that WoD is seeing more progress, I wish I could organize stuff better on my side to make some Exalted profiles...
Well, if you support me with WoD, I'll support you with Exalted.

I am quite a bit far back on my WoD understanding, so that may prove surprisingly hard. Though I could try specific stuff if you have anything you'd want to ask for.

That said, counting down abilities would only be time consuming, the real annoyances would be trying to get any tiers for the middle levels tiers of power. Tier 2 would be At least 7-C for even the weakest recently converted Solars being above the Hiroshima bomb with only a share of their power and 8 and above aren't nearly as annoying as there's a technique specifically for fighting beings like the Primordials, so at the very least low 2-c for those levels should work. I might be missing something out of Pure Chaos and the Shinma that define reality from the Fair Folk book, but is a start.

Sorry if this would come over wrong but are you planning on making an Demon The Fallen profile anyitme soon?

Jarcus said:
Sorry if this would come over wrong but are you planning on making an Demon The Fallen profile anyitme soon?
Yeah, I'll tackle them eventually.

They actually did exist near the start of the WoD timeline but they got deleted when the revisions happen, I plan to recreate them eventually.

Are Archmages more powerful than Caine? Obviously they can't kill him due to his curse, but are they more potent in terms of abilities and influence?

Also, are Archmages still hit with Paradox if they do flashy stuff in front of normals, or are they beyond that now?

Creaturemaster971 said:
Are Archmages more powerful than Caine? Obviously they can't kill him due to his curse, but are they more potent in terms of abilities and influence?
Also, are Archmages still hit with Paradox if they do flashy stuff in front of normals, or are they beyond that now?
Depends which Caine.

Caine from Gehenna, no, as he fights Lilith, who is an ELOHIM, and they would get stomped by her and Caine.

As for the paradoxes, yes, they often create their own realms free from reality as they're so powerful that them just existing causes a paradox.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Like, pre-Gehenna
It would likely go to Caine then, as Caine is vastly superior to Gen 3 who could tank multiple Spirit bombs which destroyed the Underworld.

The 3 childer of Caine, if they hadn't bitten the dust too soon.

All of the Antediluvians, but they aren't all equal.

And kinda the Methuselah, but only compared to normal vampires - even the greatest Methuselah is kinda like a smear on the wall compared to the Antediluvians.

I can't give a hard list, but at the top I am pretty sure should be Lasombra after he becomes one with that dimension of the abyss and pure dark, at least if I take Uld's words at face value.

After that is hard to say, Tremere was only technically one but am pretty sure he would have been the one with the most variety by mere fact of how wide encompassing blood magic is. Is hard to say all in all because Gehenna gives a lot of scenarios for roleplaying purposes, and Antediluvians don't do a lot for most.

No prob. My oWoD-fu is pretty rusty so am sure Uld could give a better answer, but it always felt the Antediluvians were just a little sparse in stuff on their side.

The game itself doesn't even give a limit for the proficiency 10 they would have in each of the blood disciplines they created.

XDragnoir said:
Who are the strongest vampires (excluding Caine and Lasombra)?
Lasombra is Gen 3, so not him.

It would be either the Gen 2 Vampire of Nod or it would be Haqim.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Why Haqim? Is there something about the Assimite founder?
He became one with the Abyss which is the Archetype realm containing all lies as Archetypal lies.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Wait...
I thought that was Lasombra, who was called Lau-Som-Bheu, rather than the Ravnos Antediluvian.
I think I maybe misremembering, I've kinda given King Vampire the Masquerade, I.E not my problem, my area is mostly Mage, Demon and Mummy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh well, makes sense. Someone needs to give Werewolf some love for sure though.
I did add mummy but people aren't interested in them because even though they're haxxed, there's no smurf action going on.

Which I find extremely dumb, personally. I love the mummies thematically.

I love most of the races and their powers thematically, really. Even if I feel many times that most really hold themselves back for the sake of RP stuff a lot.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Which I find extremely dumb, personally. I love the mummies thematically.
I love most of the races and their powers thematically, really. Even if I feel many times that most really hold themselves back for the sake of RP stuff a lot.
I actually want to see the Mummies be used more, as they're traditionally haxxed rather than smurf haxxed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You thought about adding them to the not smurf based Strongest List to give them some coverage?
I threw them at a few Low 5-C high tiers, so far it seems somewhat successful in defeating the high tier but it didn't give them any popularity.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That's a little sad. Though trying again never hurts for other keys.
It is unfortunate, but the Mummy's are definitely no slouch, with at glance mind control and Conceptual erasure by speaking your true name.

Do we have any story featuring the antediluvians and their interaction with each other ? i somewhat currious about the relationships between these un-godly powerful vampires, do they see each other as siblings and caring about each other ?

Also, are all Asian vampires are kuejin ? Can they become a kindred ?

All asian vampires are indeed Kue-jin - they are pretty antithetical to the kindred, so as much as possible they keep them out of their spehre of influence.

They can't, they are pretty much completely different beings as a whole.

And there's not much. White Wolf does the kind of RP that leaves a lot of stuff in the dark, like in the case of the Antediluvians, to give people space to write what they want, but with some information on stuff here and there for some inspiration. Best we have are histories about their interactions in the first and second city, and legends kept around.

so if a kindred embrace a asian, the said asian would become a kue-jin ?

Ah, i see. I suppose the Antediluvians are meant to be left in the dark then

Back