• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very little change in Goku's resistance to time stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Currently Goku's profile says that he has resistance to time stop "as SSBKKx10". Some people take it in a very literal way, and I don't blame them because this statement implies that Goku can only resist time stop while using SSBKKx10 only, and not while using higher transformations like SSBKKx20 or UIO.

This is a recurring issue in verses threads where some people think that Goku can be affected by time stop while in SSBKKx20 and UIO.

So imho, it would be better and cause less confusion if Goku's profile says that he has resistance to time stop "as SSBKKx10 and higher transformations".

Normal SSB Goku should also have resistance to time stop because in ep 72 Goku said time skip wont work on him anymore

You mean if Goku can resist electricity, existence erasure and empathic manipulation in base, we need proof of him resisting those stuff in ssj1? Even when ssj1 is simply a stat booster?

No. This is a similar case.

yes, because i have no knowledge about that, and first show me that, i might believe it,

EDIT: and because i dont agree with it

Eh, if you have no knowledge about that, then it would be best to first gain knowledge about it. I can't show you, you need to watch DBS. I mean, those who have knowledge about this can contribute more on this thread.

and i dunno which episode i need to start with, anything i have seen of DBS, is nothing that shows a resistance of this

Well, you can watch episode 39 and 40 of DBS. Or check Goku's page on this wiki.

No reason why SSB Kaioken x 20 would somehow lose a resistance that x 10 has. Especially Ultra Instinct for that matter. I'm fine with this.

I am also fine with this. Does anybody wish to make the addition?

Okay. Thanks. Perhaps we should close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back