• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stephanie Meanswell profile page/possible Sportacus reaction feat

I was thinking there should be a page for her because there are some feats or stats we can use to scale for her from the show. One being on the lazycup episode where one of the puppet kids, know as Stingy, kicks the ball and it flies straight to Sporatcus's airship it took 7 seconds for it to reach and hit the inside of Sportacus's ship. I say this because Stephanie should be superior to Stingy, who kick the ball but, less than Sportacus who kick a soccer ball to a goal post in the town in 3 seconds in the same episode. Another episode she uses a bat when playing baseball so, we could consider her using the bat as street level for weapons and physically we can consider her normal human to athlete level. For her speed, we can use the one used to calculate Sportacus's speed. For lifting strength from the Robbie's Dream Team episode, her lifting strength could be Normal Human+ for hold stingy with one hand and assuming Stingy weighs the weight of 10 year old kid. Her durability and striking strength be based on her attack potency. If we can't use these for creating her page, we could use the ball being kicked to Sportacus's ship as his reacting/dodging feat since was able to react to it.

Sorry if this is in the wrong board but, I put it here mostly for having a profile page for Stephanie Meanswell.I was thinking for Sportacus's reaction feat the distance the ball was kicked, low-balled being 1.5 kilometers base on he was three small-town lengths away which one small town is 500m long considering lazytown is a small town and high-balled being around 15kilometers being around the distance/height he was from the ground for his town level feat.The low-balled one would be 214.3m/s subsonic+ and the highballed being 2143m/s Hypersonic. My best guess for the speed of the ball being transonic speed traveling 2.5 kilometers.

You'll need to provide some links, first.

If Sportacus' ship was above the clouds, then you could use 200 km for the minimum distance, as that's typically the minimum altitude for clouds.

Of course, if Sportacus didn't actually react to the ball flying, then it won't apply to his reaction speed.

In the lazy cup episode, it shows Sportacus in his airship when Stingy kicks the ball all the wat to his airship. Sportacus opens the door then he reacts to it by ducking down and watching it hit the wall of his ship and fly back down to the town. Then he goes down to the town to stop the ball from destroying the trophy cup.

Sorry, I saw the video. I just got distracted and watched the whole episode, then the next one. I kind of like LazyTown.

Anyways, yeah I do think this could be used.

Did I say 200 kilometers? It appears that I might be wrong; clouds are actually 6000 meters high, I can't seem to be able to find my original source for the cloud heights. But anyways, diving 6000 by 7, which is the timeframe you suggested, should get you 857.142857143 m/s, or Supersonic.

Applying the mass of the soccer ball, 0.43, and putting it into a kinetic energy calculator, that would get you 157959.18367352206 Joules or 0.15 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level

I kind of like Lazytown too. Anyways whats your thoughts on the Stephanie Meanswell profile stats.Do you think we could change Sportacus reactions speed to supersonic base on your calculation?

Perhaps,

Stephanie should be Wall level via being superior to Stingy. Perhaps peak human speed with supersonic reactions and combat speed? I don't know. It was kind of made clear that Sportacus was wayyyyy faster than Stephanie during the Roboticus episode.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Sorry, I saw the video. I just got distracted and watched the whole episode, then the next one. I kind of like LazyTown.
Anyways, yeah I do think this could be used.

Did I say 200 kilometers? It appears that I might be wrong; clouds are actually 6000 meters high, I can't seem to be able to find my original source for the cloud heights. But anyways, diving 6000 by 7, which is the timeframe you suggested, should get you 857.142857143 m/s, or Supersonic.

Applying the mass of the soccer ball, 0.43, and putting it into a kinetic energy calculator, that would get you 157959.18367352206 Joules or 0.15 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level
I'm very sure I asked for a calc of this long ago in the CR thread, so.... Did you account for the ball bouncing off the wall inside Sportacus's blimp & then coming back to -IIRC- Stephanie & friends? Presumably, to make that whole trip AND back, it should have a fair bit more KE, no? I think it may also be possible that Sportacus pursued that same ball. It might also be notable that Stingy achieved that particular kick when very mad. Probably not notable, though.

I didn't see any impressive feats for Stephanie on the let's go to the moon episode where Sportacus hits an apple to the moon.

In the lazy cup episode, it was shown that Stingy was focusing on hit the ball into the goal, but instead, kicks it straight to Sportacus's airship. I didn't take into account of the ball bouncing off the wall in Sportacus's airship and in the town for ArbitraryNumbers's calculation.

I think it might be best to stick with what we've got here.

9-B via scaling from Stingy with Supersonic reactions/combat speed. When in doubt, just leave it with that until we can find better feats. Also, don't forget to list her abilities.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I think it might be best to stick with what we've got here.
9-B via scaling from Stingy with Supersonic reactions/combat speed. When in doubt, just leave it with that until we can find better feats. Also, don't forget to list her abilities.
So, not going to factor in the energy indicated by the ball rebounding back into town for now? Assuming it wasn't already, anyway.

Well the thing is, the ball was changing direction. Kinetic energy uses velocity, which is defined as the movement of an object within a particular direction.

Plus it's not really going to add much. After it bounces off, it's pretty much just gravity doing the work after that.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Well the thing is, the ball was changing direction. Kinetic energy uses velocity, which is defined as the movement of an object within a particular direction.
Plus it's not really going to add much. After it bounces off, it's pretty much just gravity doing the work after that.
It had sufficient energy to travel mostly back to where Stephanie & co. were from that rebound, no? Does gravity really account for almost all of that energy? Nonetheless, I'm not exactly the numbers expert here....

Also, if my memory serves, didn't Sportacus chase that soccer ball with one of his vehicles &/or on foot? It may add a speed key or change his speed stat if so.

Ah yes. Checking the video, Sportacus reacted to the ball, & after it bounced out, he got into a vehicle, & landed his vehicle in town before the ball could hit any ground bound surface. (Part of Robbie Rotten's underground base, in this particular case.)

The ball's speed was calculated at Supersonic speeds, right? That's a notable speed for one of his vehicles, no?

(He also maneuvered to intercept the ball hitting a trophy, but that was after the ball bounced off something at ground level, so I doubt it was nearly anywhere near as fast, unless someone wants to calc the distance the ball & Sportacus travelled in those scenes at that time.)

Also also, is it worth noting that Stingy was particularly angry when kicking that ball? (Ex: In the absurdly unlikely event that he somehow proves a lot more capable when angry or something, which may affect how Stephanie scales to him?)

I'm new to making/ revising pages so, I may need help on how to set up the page for her and to change Sportacus's page.

Also Stephanie's ap would still be around wall level since she should be as or more skilled/stronger than Stingy and she is trying to be a superhero like Sportacus. At the lowest, she would possibly be street level if we consider that Stingy being angry helped him do the feat.

The ball wasn't being knocked downwards, it was being knocked sideways, so the KE would only apply to the lateral distance the ball traveled. In this case, Gravity is the only reason it's going down at all.

Of course, we could always apply potential energy.

Mass * Gravity * Height

0.43 * 9.8 * 6000 = 25,284 joules, or .06 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
The ball wasn't being knocked downwards, it was being knocked sideways, so the KE would only apply to the lateral distance the ball traveled. In this case, Gravity is the only reason it's going down at all.
Of course, we could always apply potential energy.

Mass * Gravity * Height

0.43 * 9.8 * 6000 = 25,284 joules, or .06 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level.
Thank you! So, assuming the 1st calc was for the ball going to Sportacus's ship, & this is for the rebound, is it possible to add the results?

1st calc's yield: 0.15 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level

+0.06 would mean about 0.21 kg, right?

Also, AN, do you have any opinion on Sportacus getting a Supersonic speed for one of his vehicles being used to get to ground level from his ship before the ball got to ground level?

Fair enough. And there isn't a way to combine some of their possible results? I mean, other than bouncing off the wall, both resulted from Stingy's kick, no?

Are we going to change/make the profiles then. If so, I'm new to profile creating/change so, I may need help on that then for creating Stephanie's profile.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/LazyTown:_Sportacus_flies_to_the_moo

Here a link to Sportacus's plane speed feat which was used in the Let's Go to the Moon episode and I think Stephanie in that episode would have higher stamina than an athlete human because she had to paddle the ship to the moon with everyone else. Sorry if I forget that when you told me that Darkanine said there were feats for Stephanie in that episode and I forgot to remember if I have seen any.

Can Stephanie have the same thing as Sporatcus when eating Sports candy or would it replenish/increase her stamina.

Also, would we count the Roboticus episode where she launches her self in the air to hit the bell and landing as a durability feat because she launched herself 2.5 meters in the air to hit the bell and lands safely?

Lastly, does she have any weakness because I'm almost done with her profile page?

@ArbitaryNumbers Have we got this Sportacus reaction feat accepted yet?

Also, Shouldn't Sportacus be Town level+ and City level+ since he is physically superior to Robbie was launched an hit the moon with 40 megatons of TNT energy and doing a casual town level feat after a few episode where he needed sports candy to hurt Robbie? Sportacus could possibly be a 7-A with sports candy at the end of season four since stronger than Robbie at this point and sports candy made him stronger to contend with Robbie in the blue knight episode where Robbie's durability is around the town level to low city level range.

I'm just saying this based on Sportacus can use sports candy to increase his stats that was shown in the episodes and characters who do a causal feat are one tier letter higher like Natsu was Town level because he can casually do a multi-city block feat.

We only use the + if the character's AP is above the average between the baseline and the upper cap of a tier. Being superior to a character alone doesn't warrant it.

I don't know if the reaction feat was accepted yet. I'll ask Dark.

Ok, then but, his reaction should change from subsonic to supersonic possibly supersonic+ since he reacted to the ball and the ball moving at 2.998 mach, since its accepted and supersonic to sub-relativistic speed with vehicles. The second part I said was based on scaling from the show but, I'm ok with what we got.

Shouldn't his attack speed be relativistic because he hit an apple10.6% the speed of light or is there a special equation that makes it sub-relativistic?

Ok but, shouldn't his attack speed be change to relativistic by hit an apple at 10.6% the speed of light because 10% the speed of light is low-end/baseline relativistic speed.

Back