• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carmilla Carmine VS Battles Page

Here is my next VS Battles page but this is my last for the Hazbin Hotel franchise so this will be my final Hazbin Hotel Character Profile for Carmilla Carmine.

Carmilla Carmine
You don't become an Angelic Arms dealer without arming yourself first[1]
~ Carmilla explaining to Vaggie on how she killed an Angel

Summary​

Carmilla Carmine is one of the many Overlords who appeared in Hazbin Hotel alongside Alastor and Vox. Carmilla specializes in the production of Hell's Angelic Weaponry, and she was the first ever Sinner to kill an Exorcist[1] which would lead to Vaggie seeking Carmilla's help to fight off the Angelic Armies in the Finale. Not much is known of her past which her origins still being unknown.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: At least Low 7-C, far higher with Angelic Weaponry
Name: Carmilla Carmine
Origin: Hazbin Hotel[2]
Classification: Sinner, Overlord[1], Arms Dealer[3][1]
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Demon Physiology (Sinner), possibly Magic (Sinners can perform deals between souls, in order to grow more powerful and since Carmilla is a Overlord, she most likely has this capability), Martial Arts, Acrobatics (Carmilla is incredibly agile [4]), Bodily Weaponry (Carmilla's fingers were sharp enough to carve into a wooden table[1] and her shoes are made from Angelic Weaponry[1] which would kill Sinners and Demons), Existence Erasure via Angelic Weapons (Angelic Weapons are capable of permanently killing Sinners, Demons, and even Angels [4] and Carmilla is the only producer of Hell's Angelic Weapons)
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level, higher with Angelic Weapons (With Angelic Weaponry, she is capable of harming Overlords far stronger than her such as Vox who caused a city-wide blackout when enraged, and Alastor who lasted two minutes in a fight against Adam)
Speed: At least Subsonic+ possibly FTL Reaction and Combat Speed (Managed to dodge a diving Exorcist and proceeded to decapitate the Exorcist using only her Angelic Shoes and she constantly dodged Vaggie's attacks, she also managed to catch Vaggie off-guard)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Carmilla easily knocked Vaggie across a room multiple times)
Striking Strength: Small Town level (Managed to throw Vaggie across a room only using a kick)
Durability: At least Small Town level (Should be comparable to the other Overlords of hell such as Vox and Alastor)
Stamina: Athletic Human (She showed no signs of exhaustion during her fight with Vaggie and sung an entire song while fighting Vaggie aswell[4])
Range: Extended Melee Range, far higher with Angelic Weapons
Standard Equipment: Angelic Shoes
Intelligence: Gifted (She is the main dealer and producer of Angelic Weapons which are capable of harming the most powerful beings of Hell such as Stolas and is responsible for providing weapons for people such as Striker[3], she is also skilled in combat as she managed to become the first sinner to kill and Angel[1] and she determined Vaggie was a former Exorcist just by looking at her eye and her attack pattern[4])
Feats:
  • First Sinner to kill a Exorcist
  • Easily overpowered Vaggie in a fight
  1. Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 3: Scrambled Eggs
  2. Jump up to:2.0 2.1 Hazbin Hotel: Pilot
  3. Jump up to:3.0 3.1 Helluva Boss Season 1 Episode 6: The Harvest Moon Festival
  4. Jump up to:4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 7: Hello Rosie

I have problems with this sandbox

AP - is fine

Speed - She is comparable to the main cast and even upscales alot of them, She is easily hypersonic+ to FTL too

Dura - is fine

LS - why is she class 5? She is class M upscaling from Stryker

Stamina is easily Superhuman where did this Athletic come from??

I have problems with this sandbox

AP - is fine

Speed - She is comparable to the main cast and even upscales alot of them, She is easily hypersonic+ to FTL too

Dura - is fine

LS - why is she class 5? She is class M upscaling from Stryker

Stamina is easily Superhuman where did this Athletic come from??
Ok I took your revisions and placed them on it because I forget to put the sandbox link but there it his: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:BrainiacWorld/sandbox

Here is my next VS Battles page but this is my last for the Hazbin Hotel franchise so this will be my final Hazbin Hotel Character Profile for Carmilla Carmine.

Carmilla Carmine
You don't become an Angelic Arms dealer without arming yourself first[1]
~ Carmilla explaining to Vaggie on how she killed an Angel

Summary​

Carmilla Carmine is one of the many Overlords who appeared in Hazbin Hotel alongside Alastor and Vox. Carmilla specializes in the production of Hell's Angelic Weaponry, and she was the first ever Sinner to kill an Exorcist[1] which would lead to Vaggie seeking Carmilla's help to fight off the Angelic Armies in the Finale. Not much is known of her past which her origins still being unknown.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: At least Low 7-C, far higher with Angelic Weaponry
Name: Carmilla Carmine
Origin: Hazbin Hotel[2]
Classification: Sinner, Overlord[1], Arms Dealer[3][1]
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Demon Physiology (Sinner), possibly Magic (Sinners can perform deals between souls, in order to grow more powerful and since Carmilla is a Overlord, she most likely has this capability), Martial Arts, Acrobatics (Carmilla is incredibly agile [4]), Bodily Weaponry (Carmilla's fingers were sharp enough to carve into a wooden table[1] and her shoes are made from Angelic Weaponry[1] which would kill Sinners and Demons), Existence Erasure via Angelic Weapons (Angelic Weapons are capable of permanently killing Sinners, Demons, and even Angels [4] and Carmilla is the only producer of Hell's Angelic Weapons)
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level, higher with Angelic Weapons (With Angelic Weaponry, she is capable of harming Overlords far stronger than her such as Vox who caused a city-wide blackout when enraged, and Alastor who lasted two minutes in a fight against Adam)
Speed: At least Subsonic+ possibly FTL Reaction and Combat Speed (Managed to dodge a diving Exorcist and proceeded to decapitate the Exorcist using only her Angelic Shoes and she constantly dodged Vaggie's attacks, she also managed to catch Vaggie off-guard)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Carmilla easily knocked Vaggie across a room multiple times)
Striking Strength: Small Town level (Managed to throw Vaggie across a room only using a kick)
Durability: At least Small Town level (Should be comparable to the other Overlords of hell such as Vox and Alastor)
Stamina: Athletic Human (She showed no signs of exhaustion during her fight with Vaggie and sung an entire song while fighting Vaggie aswell[4])
Range: Extended Melee Range, far higher with Angelic Weapons
Standard Equipment: Angelic Shoes
Intelligence: Gifted (She is the main dealer and producer of Angelic Weapons which are capable of harming the most powerful beings of Hell such as Stolas and is responsible for providing weapons for people such as Striker[3], she is also skilled in combat as she managed to become the first sinner to kill and Angel[1] and she determined Vaggie was a former Exorcist just by looking at her eye and her attack pattern[4])
Feats:
  • First Sinner to kill a Exorcist
  • Easily overpowered Vaggie in a fight
  1. Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 3: Scrambled Eggs
  2. Jump up to:2.0 2.1 Hazbin Hotel: Pilot
  3. Jump up to:3.0 3.1 Helluva Boss Season 1 Episode 6: The Harvest Moon Festival
  4. Jump up to:4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 7: Hello Rosie
You don't need crts to make profiles, to know.

Additionally, it appears we no longer give EE for divine weapons, as it appears all of that has been removed from the profiles.

I dont really know, I thought of it because when I usually make a profile sandbox for Hazbin Hotel, DaReaperMan always gets pissed
When making a CRT about a profile, You should just post the sandbox and not his statistics (Trust me i did that too and a staff member told me to post the sandbox link)

When making a CRT about a profile, You should just post the sandbox and not his statistics (Trust me i did that too and a staff member told me to post the sandbox link)
Ok, anyway this is my last profile for this franchise then im moving on to making only 1 for Kung Fu Panda 4

What do you guys think of this?

Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (Should be comparable to other overlords such as Vox and Alastor, Casually defeated Vaggie and is superior than most of the cast which includes Husk, Angel Dust, Cherry Bomb and Niffy), Higher with Angelic Weapons (Angelic Weaponry are capable of one shotting angels who can one shot demons)

Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Managed to dodge a diving Exorcist and proceeded to decapitate the Exorcist using only her Angelic Shoes and she constantly dodged Vaggie's attacks, she also managed to catch Vaggie off-guard and immensily upscales the helluva boss cast who are bullet timers), Possibly FTL Reaction and Combat Speed (Should be relative to overlords such as Alastor)

Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Carmilla easily knocked Vaggie across a room multiple times, Heavily upscales Stryker who could knock down a giant stone from a cave)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with Angelic Weapons

Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (Should be comparable to other overlords such as Vox and Alastor, Casually defeated Vaggie and is superior than most of the cast which includes Husk, Angel Dust, Cherry Bomb and Niffy), Higher with Angelic Weapons (Angelic Weaponry are capable of one shotting angels who can one shot demons)

Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Managed to dodge a diving Exorcist and proceeded to decapitate the Exorcist using only her Angelic Shoes and she constantly dodged Vaggie's attacks, she also managed to catch Vaggie off-guard and immensily upscales the helluva boss cast who are bullet timers), Possibly FTL Reaction and Combat Speed (Should be relative to overlords such as Alastor)

Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Carmilla easily knocked Vaggie across a room multiple times, Heavily upscales Stryker who could knock down a giant stone from a cave)

100% better than mine

AP Should just list Vaggie and note that Exorcists are superior to most of the cast.

Why are we trying to scale Carmilla to Alastor or Vox? Where is the proof they're comparable?

Let's ignore the fact I don't think either Alastor nor Adam should be FTL and that Carmilla has 0 reason to scale to either for a second and address that Husk's profile literally has the (outdated) bullet-******* list for Helluva characters down to scans and references.

Bad grammar on the Stryker in LS

That just like.... isn't Superhuman. Peak Human maybe.

Remember Bill Cipher lifting the Fearamid from Gravity Falls? That was listed as Class K and Class M is higher than that which makes me confused
There is no need to refer to other universes.

He lifts tons. We have the power associated with tearing stones. Tearing a strong material is much more difficult than simply lifting it.

There is no need to refer to other universes.

He lifts tons. We have the power associated with tearing stones. Tearing a strong material is much more difficult than simply lifting it.
Ah ok then, it was bugging me how these guys were phyiscally stronger than someone who lifted a massive pyramid out of the ground with no effort

Outside of what I've noted, should be fine as long as you properly reference things and do your tiering section properly

AP Should just list Vaggie and note that Exorcists are superior to most of the cast.
Alright
Why are we trying to scale Carmilla to Alastor or Vox? Where is the proof they're comparable?
For some reason i see her being comparable to those 2, Dunno why lol
Bad grammar on the Stryker in LS
That's my B
That just like.... isn't Superhuman. Peak Human maybe.
All of the main cast are superhumans, Her being an overlord makes her highly upscale everyone except Alastor and Charlie

For some reason i see her being comparable to those 2, Dunno why lol
She might in Season 2. But not right now.
All of the main cast are superhumans, Her being an overlord makes her highly upscale everyone except Alastor and Charlie
How do you know Carmilla is comparable to them? She could just be an Overlord via her abundance of Angelic Weapons and arms manufacturing lol

Back