• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Ah, a Tournament. I see submissions coming, so let me put the rules in place.

RULES.​

1. The submitted Contestent must be mechanical in some way. whether they are fully mechanical or not I care not, be warned however, if there is a non-mechanical piloting, they will be out.
  2. keep your powerful hax away from here, unless they will not be used. this also includes things such as powerful immortality that cannot be gotten around or just beat out of them.
  3. I will have thirty-two contestants here, with two per person and verse.
  4. I will have a special arena in mind, which I will format below.
  5. To win is to make sure the opponent won't get back up, victory must not be half-baked.
  6. Your characters will be capable of fracturing through steel walls and capable of lifting and throwing massive vehicles and the like.
  7. Your contestants will get two hours of prep time, prior knowledge of the opponent's appearance, and full knowledge of all four sectors.
  8. You will choose which sectors your characters start in.
  9. Your characters will get all the equipment they possess.
  10. You may select one vehicle for your character to start with if you'd like.

THE ARENA​

Your contestants will fight in a city that has been evacuated, don't mind the police and military still there, They will be overpowered and killed, I'm sure... with each secter I have supplied a vareity of weapons.

To the North there are melee weapons of all kinds, on the ground, in stores, everything, I'd be warned that the various humans are more active here however, they, as I said before will be crushed.

To the West, you will find small arms such as pistols of all kinds and various robots to recruit, I'd note they are 4x weaker than what your submissions will be, and most likely far more clunky, this is also the most tight sector, you will find narrow corridors and the like here quite a bit, so I do reccomend you be careful about the melee and stealthy characters.

To the East, there will be rifles of every kind, sniper, assault, you can name it and it'll be there. this is the most sparse sector, but there is a lot of cover, good for a shoot out.

And to the South, you will find all of the explosives you would ever require, of all kinds except for the nuclear and airstrike vareity.

There will be cars and the like around, no tanks however, but just enough to have a vehicular shoot out, and you may choose one vehicle for your characters to start with if you so desire.

With all that being said, prepare your contestants here, and fight.

The Contestants​

1. The Terminator (T-800) (ME.)
  2. Rudol Von Stroheim (Wyatt)
  3. Freddy Fazbear (Wyatt)
  4. Conner (Detroit: Become Human) (Peppersalt)
  5. Big Band (Peppersalt)
  6. V1 (ULTRAKILL) (Redite)
  7. Bass (Classic) (Psychomaster)
  8. Drive Knight (Recon1511)
  9. G5 (Recon1511)
  10. Kamen Rider Ichigo (Velox)
  11. Kano (ME.)
  12. Android 17 (Arnoldstone)
  13. Midori (Adem Warlock)
  14. RoboCop (Robo)
  15. Megatron (IDW) (Shady)
  16. Miles Dread (Oliver)
  17. Liberty Prime (DrGrey)
  18. Iron Golem (DrGrey)
  19. Metal General (Ret of Guys)
  20. Warlord-Class Titan (Abaddon)
  21. Reg (Jenson)
  22. Bondrewd (Jenson)
  23. Ancient Tormenter (Dragonite)
  24. Bloodshot (ThanosFTW)
  25. Baymax (Koopa)
  26. Metal Gear RAY (Chariot)
  27. IG-100 Magnaguard (CrackerVolley)
  28. R.O.B (Smash Bros) (Koopa)
  29. Gravity Beetle (Cinder)
  30. Wyvern (Cinder)
  31. Robo-Ky (CrackerVolley)
  32. Tao Pai Pai (Arnold)

The Tournament and Matches.​

Challonge link.

Matches,

Last edited:

You all know who I'm picking

Accepted, and Freddy is only accepted cause his immortality isn't exactly going to save him from his skill being low.

"Technology Manipulation (Can derange the functions of mechanisms with Shadow Blade"

"Ice Manipulation (The Ice Slasher can reach -200 degrees Celsius)"

"Time Stop (Can slow down time or freeze it completely"

"Paralysis Inducement (He can generate electrical fields that paralyze robots with Spark Shock"

These are just with a quick look-through of first key, remember, it's exclusively robots or cyborgs here, so things that specifically effect them are bad news bears

"Technology Manipulation (Can derange the functions of mechanisms with Shadow Blade"

"Ice Manipulation (The Ice Slasher can reach -200 degrees Celsius)"

"Time Stop (Can slow down time or freeze it completely"

"Paralysis Inducement (He can generate electrical fields that paralyze robots with Spark Shock"

These are just with a quick look-through of first key, remember, it's exclusively robots or cyborgs here, so things that specifically effect them are bad news bears
Figured. Would Bass work instead?

Second nominee will be Proto Man
Elasticity is a nasty power to have in a tournament that is made up of physical fighters and G U N S, so that and black holes could be a problem
Hm... how about Cutie Honey then?
Note that you can also just say you want the Omnidroid in the East sector and still put in something else. But if you think I'm letting a chick who can turn everyone in the tourney into like coins or some shit AND has informal High Regen then jeez lol

Also, this goes for everyone, you can argue with me about submissions being rejected lol

Elasticity is a nasty power to have in a tournament that is made up of physical fighters and G U N S, so that and black holes could be a problem
The Elasticity isn’t that broken like per se Mr. Fantastic or Luffy. Plus, he can still die from taking too much damage.

The Elasticity isn’t that broken like per se Mr. Fantastic or Luffy. Plus, he can still die from taking too much damage.
Issue with it is I'm not sure if physical blows would do anything, and seeing as a lot of the fighters here(Namely Freddy, Big Band, and G5 to my knowledge) attack with exclusively physical blows, that means he utterly curbstomps them with no contest

Oh I had a feeling It wasn’t that easy must’ve missed something in the OP🤔

Cuz it’s 12pm here

Issue with it is I'm not sure if physical blows would do anything, and seeing as a lot of the fighters here(Namely Freddy, Big Band, and G5 to my knowledge) attack with exclusively physical blows, that means he utterly curbstomps them with no contest
Tbf G5 is a samurai robot that fights with swords so he could actually kill him with piercing and slashing damage, idk about the rest though.

Back