• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2015-07-14-1436902565-6235018-SpongeBob 5
Free-vector-tree-silhouettes-clip-art 111546 Tree Silhouettes clip art hight
everyday man's on the block smoke treez

One day Spongebob woke up and watching the news. Suddenly Perch Perkins said "Breaking new! There's a forrest composed of one tree, this tree is releasing a mind controlling fungus that turns nearby fish into zombies! The tree has every ability known to fish." So Spongebob decided to save the world by killing the tree.

The fight takes place in the bikini bottom (trees can grow underwater iirc)

This fight will be interesting

I'll be using 9-B Spongebob

Spongebob gets 1 week of prep times after studying the tree in Sandy's lab.

He will have all his stuff and hax except for the magic book which would be probably be unfair. This includes the quickster suit.

Tree outlives. Spongebob's attacks won't do anything when you consider that composite tree is about this big and I think spongebob has aged in some gags before.

The Smashor said:
Tree outlives. Spongebob's attacks won't do anything when you consider that composite tree is about this big and I think spongebob has aged in some gags before.
Tree: 1

SB: 0

What about Spongebob's hax that can negate the trees durability? And with prep time SB can dig underground and destroy the root composing the entire forrest causing it to collapse.

Spongebob's fists would probably break if he punched the tree and he might be get poisoned and since he's dumb he might eat the fruit. But his best feat was harming people who can survive 0.001234589 tons of tnt. And the tree can be killed by room level attacks which are 0.005 tons to 0.25 tons. So the Spongebob has to hit the tree over 4 times (atleast) to over 202 times (at most) to start to bypass it's durability.

Does Spongebob has the magic pencil?

I bet not, in which case, Spongebob has shown before resistance to mindhax as seen here and here, , along with the fact that he can use his karate techniques to just cut the tree in half after some hits.

The profile for the tree is going to be deleted soon, therefore this match can`t be added, however, this can be continued in Joke Battles.

Back