• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S [Little Sponge] CHANCE TO BE A [Goofy Goober]

Deleted member 16409

Spongebob was going to work, but he saw some spam annoying ad clicked it because of curiosity. After a while, he wokes up in the Dark World and noticed how Spamton NEO gets ready to shrink some [Little Sponge]'s [rapidly shrinking life]!
Rules:
Spamton is NEO
Spongebob becomes Goofy Goober
Both in character
Speed unequalized
Battle takes place at the Dark Fountain

[Little Sponge]:
[Goofy Goober] BUT [BIG SHOT]:

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems interesting, since, IIRC, Spamton Neo naturally hovers around Kris's height off of the ground, but Spongebob is a mere 10.16 cm (4 inches) tall.

Meaning compared to Spongebob, Spamton will constantly be, relatively speaking, very high off of the ground.

I know that they damage the SOUL, but does Spamton need to aim his attacks at Spongebob's physical body & hit it where it is physically to land a hit?

This seems interesting, since, IIRC, Spamton Neo naturally hovers around Kris's height off of the ground, but Spongebob is a mere 10.16 cm (4 inches) tall.

Meaning compared to Spongebob, Spamton will constantly be, relatively speaking, very high off of the ground.

I know that they damage the SOUL, but does Spamton need to aim his attacks at Spongebob's physical body & hit it where it is physically to land a hit?
Nah, soul thingy is funny and they can just explode da thing.
But, I need to do 1 LITTLE THING.

Ok, now Spongebob is Goofy Goober

I'm not sure I understand what changed. Sorry. : (
he's a little goofy now.

Also, spamton speed blitzes. this is athlete level vs Supersonic. doesn't matter he has higher reaction speeds, he has to be able to physically dodge and rect if he wants to survive

SpongeBob completely stomps I think. SpongeBob scales to a 9-A+ feat (942.587113723 megajoules) and has resistance to soul hax and even if Spamton could damage him with soul manip his ghost has the same regeneration he does. Plus SpongeBob has several immortalities, supernatural luck, and hax that can one-shot as well such as transmutation, toon force, reality warping, etc (which he’ll use since he’s bloodlusted) I’m voting SpongeBob but I wouldn’t doubt if this is a stomp.

ok guys screw this, doing not-bloodlusted

Either way it’s still a win for SpongeBob. SpongeBob simply has the resistances to outlast Spamton, I’m pretty sure the AP advantage, regeneration, immortality, hax, skill and experience, etc.
But hey, this happening outside the water, IIRC Sponge can survive normally without water. So Spamton still have win-con and use some FIRE 3X power

SpongeBob resists extreme heat and got granted powers to breathe normally on land by Bubbles in the second movie.
oh uh... ****, but ok tho. After all I don't think that Sponge will fly or something outside the water so I think that the Spamton would abuse his flying or used POWER OF NEO and eat Spongebob soul

oh uh... ****, but ok tho. After all I don't think that Sponge will fly or something outside the water so I think that the Spamton would abuse his flying or used POWER OF NEO and eat Spongebob soul
SpongeBob resist soul manipulation, SpongeBob can use his hax outside of water, and can fly, teleport, use toon force, portal creation, etc to dodge Spamton.

Ok Spamton NEO has 1 last thing. Ring. Ring strongly buffs magic.
No matter what Spamton does, he’s not going to get past regeneration, immortality, supernatural luck, SpongeBob’s resistances, hax, MASSIVE AP advantage, etc. His magic won’t do that much compared to SpongeBob’s anything lol.

If I change to another Sponge character, would anything change?

Back