• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Boy... I am going to regret this, am I?

Story
Patchy the Pirate was in his home, watching some Spongebob as usual. Suddenly, the TV cut to static before it was suddenly replaced with some object show called "Battle for Dream Island".

Patchy: What the? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SPONGEBOB PROGRAM!?

???: Oh, we had to sell your show because of budget cuts...

Patchy suddenly heard the voice from above as it broke through and dropped through his ceiling in front of the pirate, resembling a speaker box. This was the Announcer.

Announcer: Patchy the Pirate, I assume? Your show was sold out to make room of our show. And now you are next.

Announcer took out a spike out of him in an attempt to impale Patchy, who jumps out of the way, impaling a Spongebob plush.

Patchy: No! That was my rare Spongebob collectible! Alright, now youve REALLY done it!

Announcer took out his hand and tried to slap the President of the SB fan club, only for the arm to get grabbed by Patchy with his hook, before being thrown out of the window into Patchy's front yard, as Patchy got out of his house, sword in hand, pointed at the BFDI host.

Patchy: Its time for you to walk the plank!

Announcer: Not unless I eliminate you!

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized and both are bloodlusted. The battle is in front of Patchy's house. Patchy has all of his equipment, and his great hax should be able to make up for the tier disadvantage. On the other hand, Announcer has access to his Recovery Center

Lets hope it isnt a stomp...

Who wins?

Free Ice Cream? Haha, NO!: 3 (Buttersamuri, GoCommitDi, Jimboydejuan12)

That makes me want to cry, and I cry acid!:

Cancelled:

Patchy does what he does in all his bloodlusted matches and haxes The Announcer into oblivion (Be it Plot hax, BFR, stopping time, what have you), tbh it kind of seems like a stomp as The Announcer Likely can't get past Patchy's regen in the time it takes for Patchy to hax him (And iirc Announcer's plot hax has never been used offensively before)

Seemingly instantly, just as it goes off screen before going back only for it to be gone.

So they both seem to have instant "screw you" powers (Announcer's plot, and Patchy's Time Stop) So maybe inconclusive? As it's just a who shoots first

Also for some reason I registered Patchy as High 7-C, so I thought the AP gap was a lot smaller then it actually was

That sound like it has a split moment effect from what you described. Where patchy would have him frozen in a Moments notice

As Bubble was finishing her panicking, if you look closely, you see Black Hole's aura in the background fade away rather instantly.

Faded away means it took time. Which for certain means it wasn't instant. Patchy freezing time counters it as freezing the ability and him

Wait wait wait

I just watched it. How was that plot manipulation? All he did was get rid off it. And he didn't acknowledge that he manipulated plot or any sort of indication it was plot Manipulation. Just that he sold it. Which would be BFR. Which patchy could counter

I don't think it would be BFR as he's not sending them anywhere, he's just getting rid of them (Through Plot Manipulation)

Soupywolf5 said:
I don't think it would be BFR as he's not sending them anywhere, he's just getting rid of them (Through Plot Manipulation)
He said they sold it. At best that's BFR. Not plot manipulation. Nothing suggest he actually changed the plot of the show or anything. Just cause he got rid of black hole. Doesn't mean its plot hacks. Since he has such abilities like BFR and such. We should justify it with that rather than assume Plot hacks considering that doesn't really justify it.

On top of that. It took a little time. Meaning Patchys faster with it. He activated faster.

I will later.

Though currently regardless. Patchy has faster activation by whats shown. So voting Patchy via quick let hacks activation

Well if it's just BFR (Which I wouldn't know, as I'm unfamiliar with the seasons of B.F.D.I That Announcer appears in) then this just goes back to stomp territory

Soupywolf5 said:
Well if it's just BFR (Which I wouldn't know, as I'm unfamiliar with the seasons of B.F.D.I That Announcer appears in) then this just goes back to stomp territory
I'll make a thread on it to discuss it. If it stays as plot hacks. Patchy wins via faster activation

If not. Doesn't he still one shot and have other hacks?

It IS considered a BFR through a Plot Manipulation via selling things out due to "budget cuts", and that has the tendency to actually affect the episode, like when Announcer literally sold out the logic of space because of budget cuts, and they DO have the tendency to break the fourth wall (like when Leafy acknowledged she could breathe in space when she shouldve suffocated), showing it indeed affects the episode.

Maybe? Although Patchy having instantly activating hax that he will use due to being bloodlust, means that doesn't matter

He doesn't exactly counter plot hax with his own as that just brings it back to who shoots first, and he has no resistance to Plot Manipulation so dimensional travel probably wouldn't work

His plot hack is limited. Again.

It just sells them due to budget cuts. It doesn't kill them. It removes them. BFR. And debatably limited Plot hacks. So they would be removed from the battlefield. But to win, they need to be fine for a week.

However Patchy just lol no and teleports back from where he was sold too. As dimensional travel.

Plus faster activation anyway

Exactly. We don't know. But we do know they aren't killed. It says they sold them. Not killed them. And since patchy can cross dimensions. It's far more fair to say he can come back. As that's the further story distance he can effect. So patchy could come back.

Should I give Announcer his Recovery Center, if this makes it more fair in any case?

It may not be a complete stomp if Announcer has a wincon, which is to probably AP stomp him, bypassing Patchy's Regenerationn.

Eh, vote counted anyways.

His AP doesn't matter as Patchy's going to lead with instant "I win" hax so Announcer doesn't have a chance to one-shot

I feel like your being spiteful against patchy now. Making a spite thread he apparently can't win and a vote here that didn't not consider anything that patchy can do. Or the fact we are calling it a stomp in his favor cause he literally thinks and GG

whose that directed at? Also, if it's directed at me, what's with all of the patchy win threads? DIO got stomped into oblivion. Lets not even talk about the homer threads.

It is directed at you. As for the patchy threads. I didn't even make all of them. I made a few of them. Like 3 iirc. we were convinced Dio had the hacks to fight against patchy. Stuff like ice and biology manipulation which both had potential of sounding like one shots. Just cause they got proven wrong. Doesn't mean it was intentional

kay, And I do think Patchy could incon Gio. just not win. There is no spite against him. I don't know him enough to have spite against him.

...and yet Patchy instantly time haxes and AP stomps that fight.

Also, I am not making this out of spite. It is for a fun match just because I saw Patchy against High 7-C Strange, so he could have the potential for a higher tier fight.

Back