• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small upgrade to zamasu, but wity the cost of downgrading The future warrior From Xv2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway debating whether history erasure is enough for high godly or not is an topic for some other CRT (one that I am whole heartedly not interested in as it will require too much debating) and it's also causing unnecessary derailment here so let's just leave it
uhhh, well, yeah, but i'm willing to debate and explain for you if you want

I did
I don't know how to add stuff in profiles, and since ant already gave his approval , I just need someone who's Willing to do the changes while I ask ant to open up the profile
If the only thing thats changing is that SDBH Zamasu's regeneration is going from Mid-Godly to High-Godly then i can do it too. The only thing you have to do is change the word "Mid" with "High".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back