• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small upgrade to zamasu, but wity the cost of downgrading The future warrior From Xv2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clones have Mid-Godly because they are made of ethereal mist.
A question off thread.
wtf is is ethereal mist
If the only thing thats changing is that SDBH Zamasu's regeneration is going from Mid-Godly to High-Godly then i can do it too. The only thing you have to do is change the word "Mid" with "High".
It would be very appreciated if you did it.
But I think we should give a small prototype to a staff before we implement it no?

A question off thread.
wtf is is ethereal mist
The pink ooze emanating from space-time's ****.
Oh! Thank you so much for this!
Crimson-Masked Saiyan!
Oh, and follow-up, if Zeno erased Zamasu's entire history across all eras, that would include the Crimson-Masked Saiyan, would it not? He does not have a Time Ring, so that cannot be used as a counterargument. Is there anything in the game or the manga that confirms something kept Black tethered to reality? Let me know.

It would be very appreciated if you did it.
But I think we should give a small prototype to a staff before we implement it no?
I don't think we need a prototype. Like i said all you do is change the word "Mid" with the word "High" so i really don't think a prototype is necessary. Unless we need to change the reasoning as well but eh i think its fine as it is.

Also Shadow/dominek told me that the clones will comeback/regen as long as the space time rift, and it will create clones as long as it exists.
"acting a bit of like an infinite spawner"
so the clones will get immortality type 8, they'll regen as long as the rift exists. And the rift will create clones as long as it exists. Which I don't know how to classify- also if Zamasu leaves the place were the rift is, it will close.

This is shadow's words that we both agreed with, and I think it's notable enough to be mentioned here.

I don't think we need a prototype. Like i said all you do is change the word "Mid" with the word "High" so i really don't think a prototype is necessary. Unless we need to change the reasoning as well but eh i think its fine as it is.
Well the reasoning will be something like this.
"HIGH GODLY REGEN: was capeable of regenerating after having himself, his history and the history of the universe he fused with completely erased by zeno" [Plus we should put scans of him stating that he regenerated and scans of U7 being a timeline/history/spacetime]

Well the reasoning will be something like this.
"HIGH GODLY REGEN: was capeable of regenerating after having himself, his history and the history of the universe he fused with completely erased by zeno" [Plus we should put scans of him stating that he regenerated and scans of U7 being a timeline/history/spacetime]
"High Godly regen: Regenerated after being completely erased from existence by Zen'Oh along with his entire timeline and history."

I think we just need ant or any mod to unlock the cage, then the fine gentleman hydra [or anyone else] adds the high godly and immortality type 8 for the clones. And I get going to make heroes 11-A.

I think that saying that he took a lot of time would require way more evidence than just the fact that ''he regen from it''
I suppose yes, even in the anime or manga [I know that they aren't canon] each person who has regen can do it in just matter of seconds at best. Thus it would be no different for zamasu [but since he has high godly his case could be different?]. In short I agree that ot would require much more assumptions for him to regen over time.
High godly overtime?
Should I count you as agreeing, disagreeing or neutral on the thread?

Nothing suggests it was instantaneous, and the fact that it takes us a period of time before we see him again implies it's overtime. Or at least it'd be the minimal suggestion.

If someone has proof of instantaneous then go ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back