• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small upgrade to zamasu, but wity the cost of downgrading The future warrior From Xv2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knowledgeable of DH but when he regenerated the first time, did he come back as an entire space time or just regular zamasu
He came back as zamasu because the timeline he inhabited was kinda..nwell...erased-
At leats that's what we see him.
That's in his later fights, not when he was EE'd by Zeno.
Yeah, he uses the same regeneration, but different potency.
Plus he wished for it via super dragon ball that are described to "grant anything"
And they haven't failed yet, so why would he wish for overtime regen?
Space time, timeline, history, time stream itself was destroyed.
He wished for super regeneration by an all mighty multi galaxy sized dragon that is stated to be constantly capeable of granting any wish [Yeah I know it's NFL, but nothing the verse that's how is he treated]
We saw him alter on regeneration instantly.
Vs
huge assumption that he did it overtime. The narrative doesn't even indicate he did it overtime

He came back as zamasu because the timeline he inhabited was kinda..nwell...erased-
At leats that's what we see him.

Yeah, he uses the same regeneration, but different potency.
Plus he wished for it via super dragon ball that are described to "grant anything"
And they haven't failed yet, so why would he wish for overtime regen?
Space time, timeline, history, time stream itself was destroyed.
He wished for super regeneration by an all mighty multi galaxy sized dragon that is stated to be constantly capeable of granting any wish [Yeah I know it's NFL, but nothing the verse that's how is he treated]
We saw him alter on regeneration instantly.
Vs
huge assumption that he did it overtime. The narrative doesn't even indicate he did it overtime
The problem is that, by the looks of it, the potency varies. If hes not EE'd, and just blasted/vaporized, hes regen is Instant, but when he is EE'd, his regen seems to take him time. We should've seen him on the show way before if he regenerated instantly, and we haven't any confirmation if he directly regenerated after It, or what he was even doing when he wasn't around.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DB, and DBH, of course, I want Zamasu to get full HG Regen, but to me it's seem quite iffy to apply Zamasu the full regen without much supporting evidance.

The problem is that, by the looks of it, the potency varies. If hes not EE'd, and just blasted/vaporized, hes regen is Instant, but when he is EE'd, his regen seems to take him time. We should've seen him on the show way before if he regenerated instantly, and we haven't any confirmation if he directly regenerated after It, or what he was even doing when he wasn't around.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DB, and DBH, of course, I want Zamasu to get full HG Regen, but to me it's seem quite iffy to apply Zamasu the full regen without much supporting evidance.
And also giving him "overtime" without supporting every is just even more effy, why should we assume he did it overtime in the first place. Also he didn't seem to take time when he got EE'd, that's your assumption.
We saw him regening from normal blasts instantly
Time and history itslef were destroyed.
How can regen overtime if time....doesn't even exists in the first place?
Edit: Oh well yeah, Smh, I forgot, the core Area Warriors took him a while after he regenerated, lol I'm dumb.
And here I was gonna write a blog about what how and why.
Sometimes I hate being right.
"suffer from success"
also your point is valid, but it requires more assumptions

still High Godly, the Zeno EE feat is the same in two games, except XV he spread farther than his DBS self and DBH self as mention that his face did show up in time vault which is outside of multiverses
Aha I see, high godly for both [And zamasu's merged with even other timelines-]. So zamasu, fw2 and super hearts, lagss will all have something to do with high godly

So have all of the accepted changes been applied to the four pages that I opened now?

Also, please try to keep this discussion focused, without derailments.

High Godly Zamasu
thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif

Ant, why did you remove high godly? the thread that was supposed to debunk his wasn't even conclude [or even started]. Please revert the changes fo high godly, until the thread of debunking it is finished.

Last edited:
I don't remember it being decided that he has High-Godly here, and the justification given in his profile page did not make any sense, so I thought that the new member (that I did not recognise) who added it to his profile page was likely a vandal.

Please explain the justifications. Given that everybody that he encountered remembered him afterwards, he logically cannot have had his entire personal timeline erased.

I don't remember it being decided that he has High-Godly here
It was accepted by the other staff members such as Medeus and all others normal users except nullflower
Please explain the justifications. Given that everybody that he encountered remembered him afterwards, he logically cannot have had his entire personal timeline erased.
I think this is being discusses in Nullflower thread to remove the High-Godly rating

I don't remember it being decided that he has High-Godly here, and the justification given in his profile page did not make any sense, so I thought that the new member (that I did not recognise) who added it to his profile page was likely a vandal.

Ant, by due all respect, kingtempest, darkmeduis and you gave us the approval, plus with multiple knowledgeable people on dbh [including domino who is easily one of the not most knowledgeable member on heroes on this cite.] You can't possibly give your approval to something you don't fully understand Or agree with. So yes, the premise was literally high Godly because history level EE, agreed by you, two other staff members and multiple supporters of the verse. so kindly, I ask on behalf of all the people who participate and agreed with this thread, to revert the changes.

Okay i think im the new user you did not recognize. Let me tell you something. I did not change the justification. The only thing i changed was the word "Mid" to "High" in his Regeneration. That's it. I clicked save and i thought that was that.

Someone else then came and changed the justification inside the parenthesis. It was not me. Trust me it did not make sense to me either, but as you said, im new and im not confident enough to change another users edit and i thought maybe it just didn't make sense to me specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back