• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
On the Reality-Fiction page we have this
For example, Azathoth, The Law of Identity, and Featherine Augustus Aurora are able to look at beyond dimensional structures as mere fiction.
The problem is that, Featherine is now baseline 1-A not Tier 0 or High 1-A, meaning she no longer looks at Beyond-Dimensional Structures as fiction. so she needs to be removed.
Also the law of Identity too should be removed since the entire rating she has has been contested and still been contested in a dead CRT, Instead it should be changed to a more solid page.
Here are the two pages that I think are fine for Featherine and Law of Identity to be changed into
The Amaranth and The Fireman

And that will be all

I have no idea how to deal with Reality-Fiction interaction shenanigans outside of Mxy and Deadpool so uh...
It is not really changing the standards, but changing the examples used.
The current examples, the characters are either with shaky ratings or no longer qualify based on their current profile.
These is just to change those examples

It is not really changing the standards, but changing the examples used.
The current examples, the characters are either with shaky ratings or no longer qualify based on their current profile.
These is just to change those examples
Ah.

In that case, looks fine at a glance, but you should contact the verse experts as well.

That also doesn't really work, space-time isn't any longer limited to a tier like in the old system.

Hmm, maybe just remove that example entirely, as it's already covered by our tiering system? Or, if we still want an example, use something lower and easier to define, like someone who sees a 11D structure as fiction vs someone who does the same to a 3D one?

That also doesn't really work, space-time isn't any longer limited to a tier like in the old system.

Hmm, maybe just remove that example entirely, as it's already covered by our tiering system? Or, if we still want an example, use something lower and easier to define, like someone who sees a 11D structure as fiction vs someone who does the same to a 3D one?
I am thinking of “the Presence” example, but his tier will be changed anyway.

So would somebody here be willing to update the page?

It might be best to wait for DontTalkDT to respond regarding what we should do about the mention of beyond-dimensional structure though.

Last edited:
Not a staff so sorry for commenting, but the current tiering system don't use Beyond Dimensional Structure anymore, so it should be removed, Beyond Dimensional Existence is not actually beyond dimension either, we decided to keep the name because we can't find other name for the ability, i remember DT or Kingpin proposed the name Aspatio-Temporal Existence but well we decided to keep the name BDE altogether. So yeah we should remove that term Beyond Dimensional Structures

So would somebody here be willing to update the page?

It might be best to wait for DontTalkDT to respond regarding what we should do about the mention of beyond-dimensional existence though.
My suggestion is that it becomes "Spatial Dimensional Structures" but yes, lets wait for him

Well, "Outerverse level structures" might sound better, but I otherwise personally don't mind.

It still seems best to wait for DontTalk though.

Well, "Outerverse level structures" might sound better, but I otherwise personally don't mind.

It still seems best to wait for DontTalk though.
Both are the same, actually, but I prefer the 1-A structure better; it seems easy to spell and memorize. People use 1-A more than outerverse/outerveral. So ya
Besides all, 1-A is more recognizebale.

I don't care which examples we list, so they can be replaced. But that TLOIs rating is contested is false and honestly needs to stop being said. The CRT is finished. The people that disagreed with the rating didn't wish to debate further. People that don't wish to debate not liking the ratings doesn't make them contested. Virtually every popular character on this wiki has some people disliking how its rated.

What mentioning Beyond Dimensional Structures: Yeah, that preferably should be replaced by "Outversal Structures", "1-A structures" or something of the nature, given that not all beyond dimensional structures are above Mr. Mxyzptlk or even 3D anymore.

Last edited:
Thank you. Tell me here when you are done please.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done please.

It is still locked

It is still locked
57c24242a204b52f33c2b273dbc65088.png

I think you have the option to edit it. Refresh your browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back