• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a sad attemp to bring Godzilla in Hell back to it's own glorious days

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the theory was true

also speaking of Space Godzilla, does Rozan from a Space Godzilla have any feats besides fighting King Kong?

Genericstickman said:
also speaking of Space Godzilla, does Rozan from a Space Godzilla have any feats besides fighting King Kong?
Rozan never met Kong , wrong Godzilla. who would let a 5km tall Godzilla fight a 50m tall monkey with some electric attacks

Chu Minh Duy said:
@SuperGodzilla if they denied that feats ,then god forbid they know the Elder Scroll and Warhammer lores, it literally bullshit , plus Godzilla should be 4-A in the fight against SpaceGodzilla or even Hell Gate keeper tbh
Is that based on that Naruto forums heat calc or what?

A Stoned Orc said:
Let's make this comparison, since Dragon Ball Super was brought up.
If Toyotaro posted an image on his twitter of, say, Guldo curbstomping Hit, no one would be using it as evidence that Guldo was 3-A, because Toriyama, who writes the bulk of the story for the Super manga and anime, didn't approve it.

Author verification does matter--but Toriyama also frequently forgets that things like SSJ3 exist. To use Toriyama's word above all else is a bad decision--his commentary is unreliable.

Same thing here, but replace Toyotaro with the artist for GiH, and Toriyama for the writers. The Yog Soghoth comment, among others, and the obvious intent behind the artwork shown in the comic to show Godzilla primarily blasting the mountain in Hell itself, as opposed to directly inside the portal, completely invalidate everything put forth as "evidence" by SuperGodzilla Kaiju King.

Add to the fact that again, the energy of the blast hasn't even obliterated the mountain that it's primarily targetting (this is not downplay. I know Godzilla can destroy mountains. But a 2-C attack would have vaporized Hell itself, let alone the mountain containing the portal, but this didn't happen), and you've got what's left over after a hard wank.
First of all if that happened, it would've been a joke like when Zamasu stole Monaka's body in the manga in that extra panel. This comparison isn't valid because what's being displayed is being taken completely seriously. The consistent feats of Hit warrant his tier, Godzilla's own consistent placement at universal in this story should get the same treatment.

Actually he never forgot that form, he forgot that SS2 was a thing (considering how little it varies from the first, that's forgivable) and again, not a fair comparison given that this is pretty consistently stated and shown.

Invalid comparison for reasons I pointed out but addressing those things: the Yog one was implied to be leaving it to interpretation and was LONG before they actually gave the creature a name (Hell God), the others are pretty consistent that this amplified Godzilla has the power (or potential as stated by some writers) to destroy the entire universe and his power is directly compared to the Heavenly/Hellish beings we see by both the comic and WoG and they're all comparable to each other, with the mountain God and the Hell God being stated and shown for God to be able to create whole universes. And again, using the mountain thing is completely stupid for reasons I pointed out before. Godzilla nuked the Earth in the same issue, how the Hell are you going to tell me he can't instantly obliterate a mountain? Besides the argument of the attack also nuking Hell doesn't make much sense since the attack is a condensed beam, not a massive explosion, and being fired into the portal with some of it striking the mountain as side effect (don't even deny that it's blowing up whatever it struck in the Heaven dimension, the scan speaks for itself) also that argument is completely stupid because you're using a single inconsistency (and not even a complete one) to deny several pieces of shown and written evidence. By Hitchen's Razor, my more consistent eidence should take center stage and not your disgustingly bad downplay. By this same logic, since Super Broly didn't destroy the planet during the entirety of his movie I guess he's not even planetary.....yet he scales directly to and above a Goku and Vegeta who just got done shaking infinite realms and beating up people who could do the same thing. It's virtually the same thing as this discussion.

"This is not downplay" That's objectively lying. Using the fact that there wasn't universal recoil and worst of all a mountain being in the way of the attack to try downplaying this is absolutely unjustified and even in context is just stupid. A FAR weaker Godzilla blew up the planet as collateral damage, assuming he CAN'T blow up a mountain because he didn't is just idiotic when it's clear that's not his target. He clearly fired into the portal because God wouldn't leave him alone as you yourself have shown and yet you still think it's wank......very interesting.

WeeklyBattles said:
In Theory being the key words
Literally no other explanation for his existence, none whatsoever, and his official Tōhō bio in the PS4 game confirms it as well. Should it be possible? No. Should semi-outdated theories about the universe be taken with absolute certainty when newer studies present other possibilities? (quantum tunnelling arguing against mass being unable to move FTL for instance) Not really. For black holes specifically, we don't know if the cells fell into the epicenter or were simply caught in the event horizon and launched into space as happen to rogue stars in our real universe which explains them later being bombarded by supernovae which would be impossible in the black hole since it would tear those stars to ribbons

And in IDW specifically it's confirmed directly https://plus.google.com/photos/1115...7/6532264715170001170?authkey=CNyZ4pW2w42X3wE

Genericstickman said:
Well she tears open dimensions pretty consistently, she showed resistance to being in solid and reverse time, and seeing how the art is of '54 godzilla all those feats should scale

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
@SuperGodzilla if they denied that feats ,then god forbid they know the Elder Scroll and Warhammer lores, it literally bullshit , plus Godzilla should be 4-A in the fight against SpaceGodzilla or even Hell Gate keeper tbh
Is that based on that Naruto forums heat calc or what?
remember the issue 3 when both of them fighting in a Dimension with god know how many stars ? that was either SpaceGodzilla created or it was Hell Gate Guardian creation

Xantospoc said:
Neither created that dimension. It was just hell
and who created hell ? "it was just hell" you said , but who created it ? you denied it because of your assumption , which has nothing to prove that both Hell Gate keeper and SpaceGodzilla can't do such feats

WHo knows? We saw nobody creating this dimension. Maybe Satan, wherever it is in the entire story, as he never appears.

Sorry, but Godzilla has no feats that put him on this level. It's just a badly written comic book

wrong , there is no Satan in this comics . the authors never said that he was in this comic or neither he appeared in it, you were making that up , plus , if SpaceGodzilla was the only thing appear in that dimension then probably there is a possiblity that he created that or either Hell Gate Guardian , since it was a part of Hell and there is no Higher Demons more than Hell Gate Guardian ,plus ,badly written comic you said , but literally that all of your assumption on making it up as a badly written comic, i didn't see it as a badly written comics , you guys never shown any reasons that the portal blast is out of context or the WoG feats any others thing was wrong.

>Hell exists therefore one of the characters in the comic had to have created it

My dude that logic is so bad i honestly cant believe youre serious about it

dude, is like you know all about Hell origin in Godzilla verse , unless you know about how Hell in Godzillaverse was created , then i will reconsider my opinion

is like

>a Characters in the comic in Hell , therefore he/she has to be dead

You...you do know that they said right in the comic that Godzilla was dead right? And that he came back to life at the end?

WeeklyBattles said:
You...you do know that they said right in the comic that Godzilla was dead right? And that he came back to life at the end?
and when did they said that ,my dude ? could you show me even a single context in the comic implied that he was dead or a single WoG ? and what make you think he was dead ?

... ARE YOU MENTAL? THAT'S PLANET EARTH! BLOWN UP AND DESTROYED (which is how Godzilla died). The first part of issue 3 is a literal flashback to show Godzilla's Death and how he ended up by hell (cast down by God Mountain for defying hm)

Xantospoc said:
... ARE YOU MENTAL?
THAT'S PLANET EARTH! BLOWN UP AND DESTROYED (which is how Godzilla died). The first part of issue 3 is a literal flashback to show Godzilla's Death and how he ended up by hell (cast down by God Mountain for defying hm)
1. godzilla did not die. I believe it was confirmed by the athor that godzilla was actually teleported to GM right after that.

2. You are right. this is indeed getting pointless. this is a badly written comic with multiple authors that contradict themselves with their fanservice (actual fanservice not perverted anime torpes). I'd like to see godzilla at 2-C or 2-B one day but this comic ain't it. People misinterpret (idk how to spell that) everything. some even use fake photos. We got to the point where we are talking if an author's deviantart is canon!

Let's stop this madness. Let's search for an actual feat where it is stated that godzilla blew up the universe or thousands of stars. if we have none of that then the only thing we can do is wait.

the author also said that the god mountain is biblical god. i read the bible. i know that he is spouting BS. cause srsly that is not how anything was described there. we have no hell guardians or other gods meaning that this is just a nonsensical statment.

Let's just accept the fact that this is a bad comic that has facts thrown in after it finished. We are seriously arguing and calling eachother 'mental' about how canon is a 100 metered lizard from a badly written comic and what exactly he destroyed. Let us wait for the next incarnations of big G and maybe one day we will get one. Or we will find a quote in some of the novels where it states something along the lines of

"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth"

this is the reason why cthulhu was upgraded to high 4-C. Lovecraft's books have been out there for over 50 years. we can probably find some quote that would upgrade goji to 4-A but i deny the existance of a 3-A or 2-C godzilla for now. let's just wait for an actually good feat that has everything in context and where people do not start asking the authors question like "how much exatons of tnt is the explosion godzilla cause (here)" and the author (cause he does not give a damn) answers with something along the lines of "930849235829084849E3" and then all of us here on vsbattles wiki are like "this is definitley BS becasue the radius of the explosion was not big enough!" and a new 500 message argument starts. This is what happeneds every time we discuss this comic. JUST GIVE IT UP!

one more thing to say

STOP QUOTING WALLS OF TEXT YOU BAGEL-BRAINED BAFOONS!

(yes i intended to make it sound stupid and childish)

Both sides need to calm down. I know it sucks that you guys can't see eye for eye, but harassing each other like a couple of children will only make things worse. Do not lose your cool over this.

If things get worse, I will inform a staff to close this message thread.

@Xanto, bruh , if you all were saying that Godzilla was dead from the begining ,then how the hell did he died in the 2nd time plus he still not yet escaped Hell ? and also , what ? you act like that was what make Godzilla go to Hell,like you know all the plot of the comic , do your theories has yet confirmed by anyone in IDW ? you were making this up all the time,my dude .No one even said that was a flashback ,nothing even shown that was a flashback in the comics, it's not even close to be a flashback

MYHERO said:
Both sides need to calm down. I know it sucks that you guys can't see eye for eye, but harassing each other like a couple of children will only make things worse. Do not lose your cool over this.

Yes. Everybody here should calm down.

Antvasima said:
MYHERO said:

i am calm. i am trying to end the argument

Antvasima said:
MYHERO said:

i was calm the whole time in this thread ,dude , no need to

Both sides had very crude tone to them, and can be easily interpreted just by the way of how some of you worded things. You don't need to type things in all caps to appear as hostile. So take it down a notch.

@Chu Minh Duy

Okay so I'm stopping this crap right now: Hell Gate Guardian is NOT an official name for the being from Issue 5. It's only ever given the name "Hell God" through WoG. Frankly I don't know why this is still a thing people say.

As for the dimension thing, that's actually fair.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
@Chu Minh Duy
Okay so I'm stopping this crap right now: Hell Gate Guardian is NOT an official name for the being from Issue 5. It's only ever given the name "Hell God" through WoG. Frankly I don't know why this is still a thing people say.

As for the dimension thing, that's actually fair.
i call that Hell Gate guardian because the other said so , i know it was Hell God, but people making name up instead

And should not we use WoG to God and The hell gate keeper since we can't calc or Power Scale them to some consistent feat,Like we did with Idw Godzilla and Battra beam clash feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back