• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a sad attemp to bring Godzilla in Hell back to it's own glorious days

Status
Not open for further replies.
k this is getting instense. i aint sure about the pic being real cause it could've been an extra shot drawn later but it has bad quality.

@Super Dude, that picture is infamously fake, im not 'trying to look smart' i telling you a fact. Its fake.

20180916 182313
Literally look at this page. Where the hell is God Mountain 'screaming in agony'?
This is what I hate about the Godzilla fandom. They feel so insecure they freaking make up context in the picture shown. Heck this picture shows he hasn't even hit the portal, but the rocks above (which is why they are falling OVER THE PORTAL)

Sorry, I know I am over-reacting, but god, this is more pathetic than Haruo's character development

Said WoG directly contradicts everything that happens in the comic, to the point that half of what is being argued is non-canon or just flat out made up

Ok. I analized the evidence.

My point of view is that we cant use it to upgrade G due to being inconsistent. Also many scans have poor quality so if someone has it with good quality then I can tell.

Second is that I dont see problem with Low 2-C God Mountain. But just with it so no scale G or Hell God from it.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Ok. I analized the evidence.
My point of view is that we cant use it to upgrade G due to being inconsistent. Also many scans have poor quality so if someone has it with good quality then I can tell.

Second is that I dont see problem with Low 2-C God Mountain. But just with it so no scale G or Hell God from it.
i still hope goji gets low 2-C one day

WeeklyBattles said:
God Mountain has no low 2-C feats
i dont care about god mountain anyomre. its clear that this wiki does not like WoG satements and i have no problem with that. im talking about the future films and comics.

I'm pretty sure that WoG stated that he created a universe. (WE ARE NOT USING THIS TO CHANGE GM TIER TO THIS WIKI)

If the artist stated this, than obviously the writers would say the same thing.

And i'm pretty sure that in Godzilla, the word "non-canon" and "canon" exist.

Except they didnt, because the writers had no hand in the offhanded sketch the artist did on his personal deviantart page

Idc if he is not accepted here anymore, he is 3-A and many other sites and forums, i make Kiryu's words mine.

WeeklyBattles said:
Which isnt supported by anything in the narrative
Is an out screen feat, also I think the artist of the comic made the scene.

Writer saying God Mountain created the universe + artist of the comic making the scene = God Mountain Low 2-C.

There are no contradictions on that and because it wasn't mentioned in the issue that doesn't mean that it did not happen. Basically the events occurs in a pre made universe.

Xantospoc said:
20180916 182313
Literally look at this page. Where the hell is God Mountain 'screaming in agony'?
This is what I hate about the Godzilla fandom. They feel so insecure they freaking make up context in the picture shown. Heck this picture shows he hasn't even hit the portal, but the rocks above (which is why they are falling OVER THE PORTAL)

Sorry, I know I am over-reacting, but god, this is more pathetic than Haruo's character development
It's right ******* there! Hell, bits of Heaven are blown outwards by the blast meaning that his attack went through the portal. How the **** do you even blow up a portal with a laser? Your argument is blatantly wrong.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, didnt happen in the issue = didnt happen. Period.
That's the most stupid ******* thing you can say. Goku isn't universal then. Didn't happen in the show.

Your word means absolutely nothing when the collective evidence says you're wrong.

I think what I said should apply to all of us. Let's calm down and tackle this with a bit more courtesy okay? Neither sides are doing any favors here.

Except in Goku's case it did happen, it happened on screen with evidence to back it up

In Godzillas case all thwre is is a guy asking the writer if god mountain created the universe with nothing in the comic even remotwly implying it did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back