• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a sad attemp to bring Godzilla in Hell back to it's own glorious days

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MyheroIn his fight with Beerus, as well as beating people who are stronger than a living timeline during the Tournament of Power

@Species Okay good so you agree with me

Because all the wog being pushed here directly contradicts the comic

WeeklyBattles said:
@MyheroIn his fight with Beerus, as well as beating people who are stronger than a living timeline during the Tournament of Power
That's not the same as blowing up a universe but I will let this one slide.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Species Okay good so you agree with me
Because all the wog being pushed here directly contradicts the comic
I found one really interesting.

The universe being created by God Mountain prior the comic events is contradictory?

There is no 'interpreting the comic'. There is 'it happened' and 'it didnt happen'. What you guys are arguing did not happen in the comic.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Xantospoc said:
20180916 182313
Literally look at this page. Where the hell is God Mountain 'screaming in agony'?
This is what I hate about the Godzilla fandom. They feel so insecure they freaking make up context in the picture shown. Heck this picture shows he hasn't even hit the portal, but the rocks above (which is why they are falling OVER THE PORTAL)

Sorry, I know I am over-reacting, but god, this is more pathetic than Haruo's character development
It's right ******* there! Hell, bits of Heaven are blown outwards by the blast meaning that his attack went through the portal. How the **** do you even blow up a portal with a laser? Your argument is blatantly wrong.
As simple as that. He is blocking the portal by hitting it ABOVE. See the rocks are the same colors as the mountain surronding Hel

It's literally NOT THERE. You are MAKING UP THE FEAT. God is NOT screaming

Heaven is not being blown up.

There is NOTHING implying Godzilla even SCRATCHED God. If the writer and the artist can't make it appear...it's their fault. This was the worst issue of GiH by a lot for shoving dialogue in

WeeklyBattles said:
There is no 'interpreting the comic'. There is 'it happened' and 'it didnt happen'. What you guys are arguing did not happen in the comic.
it could be happened in the comic somehow

yeah , @Xanto could be somehow right about this , for some reason the artist is a little bit bad at potraying characters feats here . i mean, yeah , he was hitting it from above the portal but just a half of his breath radius , which mean the rest of his breath could enter the portal and killed or damaged God Mountain ( but i still not agree with tier 2 upgrade though)

i aint gonna side with anyone but goji clearly does not destroy the portal or the heaven. we canc learly see the outline of the portal itself and then we see goji breaking the wall right next to it. though the issue here is how did god mountain not send godzilla back to his dimension (or whatever the fudge it is) if he was still alive? he teleported godzilla to heaven and then to hell, if he could do that then why did he not teleport gozilla back? why were the earth and the moon recreated in the end?

actually ,no , he did shot that portal , but only a half of his breath was miss or hit above the portal , the other half was go throught the portal though , plus i don't know , probably both G and Space G destroyed that dimension though

Chu Minh Duy said:
actually ,no , he did shot that portal , but only a half of his breath was miss or hit above the portal , the other half was go throught the portal though , plus i don't know , probably both G and Space G destroyed that dimension though
1. please work on your grammar

2. here, i drew the outlines for you

3. fu** WHY EVERYTIME I TRY TO UPLOAD THE DARN PICTURE OF GODZILLA BLOWING UP THE PORTAL IT SAYS THAT THERE IS A PERMISSION ERROR!? DA FUDGE?

1 ok, my bad

2 nah , dude , he didn't missed the portal , only half of his blast was missed the portal though, the other half was go through that portal

WeeklyBattles said:
Except in Goku's case it did happen, it happened on screen with evidence to back it up
In Godzillas case all thwre is is a guy asking the writer if god mountain created the universe with nothing in the comic even remotwly implying it did
That's actually wrong. Goku's attacks reached across the universe but the most damage we saw was shattering planets and exploding stars.

Except it actually being shown by the comic's creators (also how the Hell would you expect it to be shown on panel when the universe still exists? Plot wise it'd be stupid.)

As simple as that. He is blocking the portal by hitting it ABOVE. See the rocks are the same colors as the mountain surronding Hel

It's literally NOT THERE. You are MAKING UP THE FEAT. God is NOT screaming

Heaven is not being blown up.

There is NOTHING implying Godzilla even SCRATCHED God. If the writer and the artist can't make it appear...it's their fault. This was the worst issue of GiH by a lot for shoving dialogue in

Uh no, he's blasting right INTO it. The pink clouds we see in Heaven are blasted OUTWARDS

It's there. You're just denying the obvious.

It is

Except everything, including the symbolism of the cross shattering when Godzilla stops firing, the angels and demons proclaiming Godzilla as the new God, the fact it ******* happens right there, as well as all the supporting materials.

Godzillaportalofheaven

So, I've taken the liberty of doing this, and drawing distinct oulines around the circumference of the portal and the trajectory of Godzilla's conical blast.

A ridiculously miniscule amount of energy made it into the sphincter-like folds of the pink clouds surrounding the portal, but it's clear that the bulk of the blast is being fired into the mountain, to close off the portal with rubble as opposed to destroying it outright, or Godzilla would have aimed directly at the portal itself. If you think a tiny amount of Godzilla's energy is enough to make a God scream in agony and count as 2-C, but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't immediately obliterate the mountain, or even Hell itself, you've got a very deluded view of Godzilla's power, or the obvious intent behind the blast. God never screams in-comic, his voice is simply cut off when the portal is sealed by the collapsing mountain.

I love Godzilla--I had every movie by six years old, and watched them religiously. Used to pretend to destroy Tokyo in my living room. But this is just wank, supported by an artist's deviantart, with no approval from the writers.

A Stoned Orc said:

So, I've taken the liberty of doing this, and drawing distinct oulines around the circumference of the portal and the trajectory of Godzilla's conical blast.

A ridiculously miniscule amount of energy made it into the sphincter-like folds of the pink clouds surrounding the portal, but it's clear that the bulk of the blast is being fired into the mountain, to close off the portal with rubble as opposed to destroying it outright, or Godzilla would have aimed directly at the portal itself. If you think a tiny amount of Godzilla's energy is enough to make a God scream in agony and count as 2-C, but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't immediately obliterate the mountain, or even Hell itself, you've got a very deluded view of Godzilla's power, or the obvious intent behind the blast. God never screams in-comic, his voice is simply cut off when the portal is sealed by the collapsing mountain.

I love Godzilla--I had every movie by six years old, and watched them religiously. Used to pretend to destroy Tokyo in my living room. But this is just wank, supported by an artist's deviantart, with no approval from the writers.

First of all, if you're implying Godzilla can't even destroy a mountain that's complete downplay with no support. Even far weaker versions of IDW (GiH is confirmed to be one of the later stories as his fight with SpaceGodzilla is referred to as being his greatest battle yet) have torn apart mountain chains, blew away continent's worth of clouds, shaken the entire planet violently, survived a weapon that tore Antarctica apart, blew their way out of similar energies used in a forcefield, and then we have the planet busting feat itself which Godzilla logically survived as he is shown alive at the end of the story and we've seen him tank his atomic breath being redirected at him before. So implying an amped Godzilla isn't even mountain busting is just ridiculous. Godzilla fired into that general direction, parts of what was on the other side of the portal were even shown ejecting outwards (a trait similar to an explosion blowing out debris over a vast distance). So trying to use the mountain as downplay is REALLY stupid, we outright see better in the same issue. As for Hell itself not just blowing up, that really doesn't make sense to even bring up. Godzilla fired through a portal, not downwards or into Hell itself. That and there's also the fact Godzilla's energy has been shown plenty of times to have limited effects on the environment. Godzilla from this comic series is BARE MINIMUM a planet buster, though he's actually dwarf star level by that feat, yet we saw him fire down onto Earth with no repricussions until the beams exploded together. So this isn't the first time we've seen something like it. The God Mountain screams in words indicative of desparation "No! You must serve peace! You must-" which if Godzilla wasn't comparable in the slightest makes no sense. This is also supported by the symbolism of the cross breaking apart in Godzilla's presence, Heaven and Hell's power is nothing to him and he moves on. This is even further explained by the numerous authors consistently stating Godzilla's power IS comparable to the beings we see in the comic, said beings described as universal in power with further range throughout the multiple dimensions and realms of the verse.

You do know the writers actually, on more than one occasion, went out of their way to say Godzilla's multiversal+ right? The God-Mountain being directly showing a universal feat in extra materials isn't contradictory considering all the WoG supports it and it'd be rather stupid to have a universe being made when it already exists. There was no need to show it in the comic, unless you're implying Godzilla destroyed the universe in his fight with SpaceGodzilla. Frankly it's illogical to try using these arguments against word of god, descriptions of the comics, the extra materials and what's actually shown.

In no way was I implying that Godzilla can't bust a mountain, I have no idea where you got that. He's actively destroying the mountain to close off the portal in the comic.

I am arguing that a blast that didn't also immediately obliterate said mountain (and Hell itself) into nothingness can't possibly kill God and be 2-C in the same breath.

That said, Word of God outright contradicts the work itself, so it's unreliable here.

In the part where you said "but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't instantly obliterate the mountain" if Godzilla puffed at a mountain, he'd obliterate it. His confirmed attack powers make mountains look like paper. And you just contradicted yourself. He's not trying to close the portal. He's trying to hit God-Mountain to shut him up.

That's stupid. That is actually a stupid stance to take. When it is SHOWN that debris from this other dimension is being blown outwards by Godzilla's atomic breath, indicating he blew SOMETHING up in that dimension, using the fact a mountain still exists in its presence to downplay it makes no sense. I never said Godzilla killed God, I said he damaged him. But to damage someone DRAWN making the universe BY THE ARTISTS of this comic Godzilla would have to be universal, arguably universal+ as the bubble universe shown indicates temporal nature as in Many Worlds Theory, to even affect him. God's proven universal, at least, by everything talking about him. How then could a 5A dwarf star (maybe 4C large star-4B solar system going by other statements and calculations) level being do anything against someone 2C which is proven to be the case here?

It really doesn't. The comic displays the feats, but it's not going to exposition about them. The extra materials give more context but then you say they need author approval, fine. Then you say the author's word is unreliable. You're being ignorant deliberately. At some point, you need an actual counter to the evidence besides saying the authors are wrong which is a logical fallacy since that's no longer leaving things to interpretation. Who are you to say "No" when these guys take time out of their day to answer questions and explain the mythos they created? Explain why you say that's anything but ad nauseam.

@SuperGodzilla if they denied that feats ,then god forbid they know the Elder Scroll and Warhammer lores, it literally bullshit , plus Godzilla should be 4-A in the fight against SpaceGodzilla or even Hell Gate keeper tbh

Neither Space Godzilla nor the Hell Gate keeper are comparable to a feat that is already denied over and over again by everyone except Godzilla wankers who are literally putting the scene more out of context than ANYONE else.

Seriously, makes the multiversal Goku look reasonable

really ? isn't that the Hell Gate Keeper is the one who creates the places where Godzilla and SpaceGodzilla fighting ? and feats that out of context than anyone else ? is either that you are acting rude or Godzilla denial reasons in this site is make Complex Multiversal Goku make more sense than Anything else in the whole Internet

No, the Hellgate keeper has done nothing except nullify Godzilla's powers in his only appearence, if he did anything else, we have no clue.

and yeah, reading the comic shows the feats are taken VERY out of context in the story

Let's make this comparison, since Dragon Ball Super was brought up. If Toyotaro posted an image on his twitter of, say, Guldo curbstomping Hit, no one would be using it as evidence that Guldo was 3-A, because Toriyama, who writes the bulk of the story for the Super manga and anime, didn't approve it.

Author verification does matter--but Toriyama also frequently forgets that things like SSJ3 exist. To use Toriyama's word above all else is a bad decision--his commentary is unreliable.

Same thing here, but replace Toyotaro with the artist for GiH, and Toriyama for the writers. The Yog Soghoth comment, among others, and the obvious intent behind the artwork shown in the comic to show Godzilla primarily blasting the mountain in Hell itself, as opposed to directly inside the portal, completely invalidate everything put forth as "evidence" by SuperGodzilla Kaiju King.

Add to the fact that again, the energy of the blast hasn't even obliterated the mountain that it's primarily targetting (this is not downplay. I know Godzilla can destroy mountains. But a 2-C attack would have vaporized Hell itself, let alone the mountain containing the portal, but this didn't happen), and you've got what's left over after a hard wank.

Xantospoc said:
No, the Hellgate keeper has done nothing except nullify Godzilla's powers in his only appearence, if he did anything else, we have no clue.
and yeah, reading the comic shows the feats are taken VERY out of context in the story
same as the reason you all said that Godzilla was dead in that GIH . the only thing we see is he was sent to hell , he only nullify Godzilla's atomic breath ? where do you think the Hell that Godzilla in it from ? and also who made the places where Godzilla fight SpaceGodzilla in the 3rd issue ? do you have any clue why and how Godzilla has died in the beginning of the comics ?

A Stoned Orc said:
Let's make this comparison, since Dragon Ball Super was brought up.
If Toyotaro posted an image on his twitter of, say, Guldo curbstomping Hit, no one would be using it as evidence that Guldo was 3-A, because Toriyama, who writes the bulk of the story for the Super manga and anime, didn't approve it.

Author verification does matter--but Toriyama also frequently forgets that things like SSJ3 exist. To use Toriyama's word above all else is a bad decision--his commentary is unreliable.

Same thing here, but replace Toyotaro with the artist for GiH, and Toriyama for the writers. The Yog Soghoth comment, among others, and the obvious intent behind the artwork shown in the comic to show Godzilla primarily blasting the mountain in Hell itself, as opposed to directly inside the portal, completely invalidate everything put forth as "evidence" by SuperGodzilla Kaiju King.

Add to the fact that again, the energy of the blast hasn't even obliterated the mountain that it's primarily targetting (this is not downplay. I know Godzilla can destroy mountains. But a 2-C attack would have vaporized Hell itself, let alone the mountain containing the portal, but this didn't happen), and you've got what's left over after a hard wank.
and what reasons that you have to call this a wank ? did Ted Adams denied all of Author statements in GIH ? none , not to mention that the comics was written by various artist and writters , the Issue 3 was written by Erick Freitas and Uliser Farinas , who stated God Mountain Multiversal+ plus the artist also state the same statements as the writters , so both of them has the same idea

People usually think Heisei Godzilla is Galaxy level,Because in theory his cells survived a black hole in order to create SpaceGodzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back