• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at the moment, no.

If anything, we're running out of common feats to calculate.

If we're basically out of common feats, then this thread's probably run its course and could be closed, right?

@Ant

This will be done within a week bit by bit - like I have added some.

But may actually change the outlook with no contextual changes

Okay. No problem.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

You need to start a continuation thread soon though.

Still some 40 slots gap until a new thread and I can open it should I be able to slip in some free time.

And as said before I have added some sure-approved calculations. Anyone more experienced than I do can slap in more approved common feats. Maybe try to rearrange and regroup the order of the common feats.

leaving the earth's surface similar to that of brimstone.

I think it'd be the same as surface wiping if it doesn't physically push the crust.

Though I do remember Therefir saying that if the burning was instant the calc would be considerably higher.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
That's for explosions, I'm not sure it should be used for burning the surface of the earth.
How high the flames do you want? Fire is combusting hot gas and the energy should be proportional to the fire volume. While we have the earth surface area, we need the height of the fire to determine the power yield.

Hell I may as well do it myself. Please wait.

And done.

I think Jasonsith did a calc for that, but I don't remember much

KLOL506 said:
I think Jasonsith did a calc for that, but I don't remember much
Well I have done a calc for destroying a normal car but we need "classified" material science info for destroying armoured cars and tanks so this come into a hiatus.

He isn't talking about destroying cars, he's talking about ripping off the door of one

@Jasonsith In your calc of smashing through a interior wall, you got several values wrong. Firstly, those values for reinforced concrete are incorrect (those are tensile strength instead of shear and compressive), you can refer to my destruction values blog. Secondly, 8 j/cc, 64 j/cc and 214 j/cc is for rock, not cement. For some reason it was incorrectly put as cement on our Calculations page.

@everyone Which blogs need to be evaluated atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back