• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A race transcends one plane of existence

• "After growing and advancing for millennia, the Titans were giant, all-knowing entities of spiritual perfection, who could no longer be confined by this mortal plane. In the final stage of their evolution, they ascended into the heavens to become Metal Gods."
Is that Tier? Ability? Resistence?

I don't know much about the Tier 2 system, so the answer is probably obvious

I'm pretty sure this is just Unknown without any further context, maybe higher dimensional existence as well?

higher dimensional existence (4D) = low 2-c, no?
yes and no.

basically Low 2-C is destroying a entire timeline, and not all 4D characthers can do that (i honestly think all 4D have uncontable infinite energy, but ok), why not all 4D characthers can do that? it's the same of saying why every 3D characthers can't destroy the universe. at least i think it's the logic used

Timeline is like the most common low 2-C feat, and it is baseline because it is uncountable infinite 3-A, aka low 2-C, it always has been like that.

A universal structure with space-time is not a timeline. A timeline has infinitesimal moments of the universe, while a "simple" space-time is not. This is explained on pages of the site. Destroying a timeline is infinitely above baseline Low 2-C, to my knowledge
space-time = timeline.
or at least, we are not refering to timepoint

Back