• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about Giratina True form (Pokémon)

For now Giratina has a true form based on this statement however I found a quote saying that :

"It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World" ( Arceus banished Giratina to the Distortion World)

Now my issues are :

1) that quote kind disproves Giratina having a true form as if the distortion world was his true form then he would of existed there to begin with instead of arceus banishing him so can anyone explain to me how does true forms works in Pokémon?

2)how does embodying a single dimension makes you 2-B exactly ? IIRC the Distortion World is Universal in size so I fail to see how someone that merged with a single universe can have 2-B AP and range so can anyone explain this to me pls?

1. it doesn't say he was banished into the distortion world, it just says it was banished.

2. He is 2-B via scaling to the creation trio snd helping shape the multiverse.

1. it doesn't say he was banished into the distortion world, it just says it was banished.

2. He is 2-B via scaling to the creation trio snd helping shape the multiverse.
1-that's literally what the quote says as stated above

2-Can someone have 2-B AP and range while being merged with a single universe only ? This doesn't make a lot of sense to me

1. You are making that up, none of his podedex entries ever say he was banished to it, only that it was banished due to it's violence, the "(...)" part is obviously put by you.

2. Yes, his AP has nothing to do with it's size.

Pretty much what Thelast said already.

Plus, the distortion world itself is pretty a 2-B durable universe since it can withstand and negate attacks from Dialga and Palkia.

Pretty much what Thelast said already.

Plus, the distortion world itself is pretty a 2-B durable universe since it can withstand and negate attacks from Dialga and Palkia.
Here's the statement, unless I'm taking the statement out of context then forgive me but you could at least explain to me what does this statement mean

The Distortion world is as old as the "normal world", after all these realities sustain each other, this is an important plot point in Pt.
Basically the Distortion world doesn't exist for the purpose of locking up Giratina, the distortion world is simply Giratina's natural habitat, thus the Origin forme.

That exactly the same statement i'm talking about, it says it was banished for it's violence, it never says he went to the distortion, just that he is there currently.

That exactly the same statement i'm talking about, it says it was banished for it's violence, it never says he went to the distortion, just that he is there currently.
Where exactly do you think it was banished to?

Outside creation because he was violent, is already stated he is distortion world itself so he can't be banished to himself.

Neither him or his avatars are allowed inside the multiverse, unlike the creation trio and arceus.

Outside creation because he was violent, is already stated he is distortion world itself so he can't be banished to himself.

Neither him or his avatars are allowed inside the multiverse, unlike the creation trio and arceus.
Alright, thank you, it was a genuine question but in hindsight I wrote it like a challenge.

Doesn't he frequent cemeteries, though?

sorey for the late reply, i never saw anything about him frequenting cemeteries, the only instances i remember of him entering creation were either as a emergency for the greater good (saving palkia and dialga from cyrus), fighting arceus (i think) snd him invading and then being attacked by dialga.

He frequent cimeteries through shadow-like appaerance, like the one in Platinum iirc.

Back