• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A potentially very powerful Chinese character

Well, I have nothing to say, just look at the document in this link (this leads to a blog, so rest assured): can this be judged as a tier 0 character?

This is the protagonist of Chinese science fiction, which may not be seen by many people, but it is collected by the National Library in China - in addition, the English version of this work has only the front part, and the content is not like the cover... That cover is definitely a blind choice, trust me.

If you don't want to click that link, I'll copy it:

Note: italics are the original text.

The first place to stack settings is not the hot start, but the "Black Sun".

The following is the original text:

The universe is empty, but the spherical space is more empty: it is not only empty, but even the background radiation and various microwaves everywhere in the universe do not exist. There is nothing there, and even the gravitational scanning is interrupted. What's worse, this kind of interdiction cannot be observed from the outside. There is a strange superposition space on its surface, and any observation means will be distorted to the other end. Therefore, in front of the conventional scanning system, this is a normal area, No matter how advanced the protoss' radar is, they can't see the truth here - so many Protoss detection teams have been swallowed up by this invisible abyss.

The Xiling warship's scanning system is not afraid of this. It has a legendary third perspective

That is to conduct comprehensive observation in a higher dimension. Our radar sets its own perspective to every coordinate within half a light year around the warship, observes here from each dimension, and then compares the data to draw the picture of that strange space.

"It looks like a... Ball..." she looked curiously at the huge object emerging from the holographic projection, but hesitated. Then, as the space became clearer and clearer in the scanning, she suddenly wondered, "wait... A Jun, do you think it looks like a... Sun?!"
"No, it's just a sun!"

Sandra frowned, affirming a shallow guess.

On the space picture recovered by the scanning system, a huge ball is suspended in the universe, which is the strange space called "dark Holy Land" by zeratu. When we get closer, we can clearly see that the edge of the black ball is constantly floating and spewing something like fire, Sometimes the huge fireworks that erupted are even thousands of kilometers high. Because the sphere presents absolute "black", we can't see whether the side facing this side is also burning flames, but it can be determined almost without thinking.

From this direction, it looks like paper cutting - paper cutting of the sun.

A burning black fireball, a dark sun, devoured the exploration team of PROTOS and an ancient ship of shernaga. In the more ancient times, God knows what else it devoured. The space is too vast. A sun is not even as eye-catching as a soybean in this boundless void.
"Black Sun..." zeratu's voice was low and frightened. "I have witnessed the birth of dark stars... But now, I think I have finally faced the ultimate darkness and emptiness in the universe. It is the real black sun..."

"No, it's not empty," Sandra shook her head. "It just can't be described by the world."

"Sandra, you know this phenomenon? How did it happen?"

Although I don't understand what Sandra and zeratu are talking about, I'm clear: Sandra knows what this black sun is (it's now certain that that strange space is a sun that is absolutely unobservable).

Sandra gently lifted a strand of falling blond hair from her forehead, say: "This phenomenon is quite rare, but the Xiling people have been exposed to this kind of thing for a long time. The black sun is only a manifestation of this phenomenon. It may also be a black planet, black race, or... Black Galaxy. There are many reasons for their emergence. At first, we found at least 117 conditions leading to the existence of darkness, and each reason is not a good thing."

"What on earth is it?" This is what zeratu urgently wants to know. This existence, the dark paper cutting in space, makes him feel uneasy from his soul.

"I can only say what they have in common: the existence of darkness was once a normal thing. The black sun may have been a normal star a long time ago, full of brilliance and enthusiasm. It may even have bred its own life, but its law has been deleted, clumsy deleted."
"Why does matter exist in reality? How do you PROTOS scientists see this problem?" Halfway through, Sandra suddenly changed the subject.

Zeratu was slightly stunned, but replied, "because reality exists around matter."

This is really a novel argument. Is this the world view of the protoss?

"It's close," Sandra smiled approvingly. "But it's not comprehensive. Matter exists in reality. The real reason is that it can be
known and defined by reality. We and God call this... Thing: the concretization of law."

"The existence of laws is the only basis for defining existence. They are used to describe, define, specify changes and concepts. These things are intertwined to form existence, just as a series of parameters in the virtual world define a virtual individual. Now the problem arises: what if some of these parameters are deleted?"

Zeratu is now deeply attracted by this magical theory. Even the queen of blade, who had always kept a distance from him, has come together. Well, the latter still has a small bubble on her - it seems that she has to start the regeneration of another bone wing later.

"Disappear from reality? After it has lost its... Law?" Zeratu asked tentatively, his eyes flashing like a curious child seeking knowledge.

"No, it will become the kind of thing in front of you: Black existence."

"This star has suffered the biggest disaster that can exist in the world. It may not have any damage itself, but it has lost its most important thing: the integrity of the law. An existence that cannot be described will be rejected by the world, just as an unidentified pendant will become a question mark on the information screen of a fighter. The world can't understand the sun, but there is nothing The law ignored its existence, so the self-protection program was started. The world divided a precise data stack area, and the wrong data that could not be described were expelled here. The star was still burning alone, burning in a way that could not be understood by any means, Moreover, the black sun we see now is not the star itself that can no longer be described, but the safe partition used to preserve the star. Just for the convenience of understanding, the two are usually considered to coincide and equal - so you should understand? "

"I should have taken a good test of computer level 3..." I said quite seriously, and then quickly remedied it before Sandra waved her teeth and claws. "But I still understand in general - so that space is an absolute vacuum?"

Sandora shook her head slowly and smiled at me: "ah Jun, 'vacuum' is also a concept. There is no concept there. Strictly speaking, it should be called 'unrecognizable'."

I turned my attention to another holographic projection system, which showed an unprocessed view of outer space, dark and desolate.
The black sun is there, burning quietly, but no one can perceive its existence. In any dimension that can be described, the space is smooth and complete, and no one can see the bottomless abyss hidden under it. "What's in the black sun?"

After the initial shock, the queen of blade asked quietly.

"Hell for you, a world that cannot be described by the law, everything is happening randomly or not, life is defined as death, molecules are defined as energy, you go backwards in time, or worse: you are directly designated as never existed. However, the crew of admiral Reich are not afraid of this, and our ship, together with the whole helling race, is destroyed Set as' absolute existence independent of chaos', which was our achievement a long time ago. "

Sandra didn't finish. This was our achievement a long time ago, but now we can't reproduce the glory at that time.
I don't know how the original Greek people did it. They modified their race as a whole from the level of law, so that the whole race can be transformed into an existence that will never be affected by paradox. This may also include some eternal agreement with the Protoss. Of course, it is more likely that they developed a self consistent law that allows the whole Greek race to adapt, This is beyond my imagination.

The above original text first mentioned that the "Black Sun" is essentially a spatial superposition state, followed by "the observation of every coordinate and every dimension of the Xiling detector in the surrounding half light-year". At the same time, we also know that in fact, the "Black Sun" is a situation higher than the descriptive range of the world, which is also applicable to God and the Xiling apostles.

We don't know whether the author understands the concept of exploring each coordinate in a three-dimensional space, but if this description is true, then Xiling will have a foundation of ℵ1 - those with high school education or some junior high school education know the concept of complex number, or let's put aside the complex number, It is also well known that there is a real number in the real number axis. In fact, the number of points in a line, a plane or a three-dimensional range is certain, which are all ℵ1. Those who have read from one to infinity will understand it better. The specific proof methods are complex, and there is not much to describe here.

Next, we have the "Black Sun", which loses its own regularity and is higher than the concept, so we can get that God and the apostles are both higher than the concept and controllable to the law.

Finally, the absolute existence and immune paradox independent of chaos by the apostles can have God and apostles, and all non absolute existence and paradox boxes can be superimposed.

Then comes the popular information link:

"In what form do all things in the world, whether matter or energy, even space and time, and even dimensions, exist?"

"I don't know." Shallow and my sister and I shook our heads without hesitation. Are we satisfied? When you are satisfied with that little show off in your heart, go on to say ah, you food queen!!

"From the legal level, it exists because of 'existence', and from the technical level, it exists because of 'attribute'. It's that simple."

"For example, for an iron ball, because it has mass, we feel its heaviness, because it has hardness, we feel its indestructibility, because it has strength and structure, we feel its touch, as well as its volume, temperature and color... This series of attributes constitute something like an 'iron ball'. In our eyes, it is equivalent to existing in the world Now, let's take away the iron ball and leave only this series of attributes - if this is possible - according to these attributes, can we judge the existence of the iron ball? "

"Well, they're very close, so to speak," Sandra nodded to me, "A series of information out of thin air constitute the characteristics of existence, but Fengjian is not perfect. She still lacks a lot of information, so her existence is still illusory. Let's not discuss this first. Now let's turn the process around, give you an iron ball, and then I take away its quality..."
Sandra guided our thoughts with a smile.

"Take away its volume, its density, its temperature, color, touch, intensity, the space occupied, its history, and everything that can be used to describe the iron ball. I take away all of it. Now, ah Jun, do you think the iron ball still exists?" I opened my mouth and found - this problem is unsolvable!! Does it exist?

What makes you think it exists? All the attributes representing it have disappeared. You can't feel it or measure it. Even in the view of the world itself, an object that can't interact with the outside world can't recognize its existence. But it's gone?

You just can't observe the iron ball, or just the iron ball can't produce information feedback to any observation of the outside world. Is it too idealistic to believe that it has disappeared?

"This question puzzles many philosophers," Sandra gently pressed her lips, "but in the end, we got the answer: the iron ball did disappear. After all the information constituting its existence disappeared, it evaporated from any dimension - a 'thing' that can't produce any information, which essentially doesn't exist."

From it, we have information to describe everything. At the same time, we also divide what is existence and what is nonexistence (information itself is higher than existence or nonexistence, because "nonexistence" is also a kind of information, but there is a part in the information to determine whether the object exists or not)

At the same time, space and time are also part of the attribute, and the actual coordinates that can be deduced are also listed here, because the information is equivalent.

Therefore, the sum can be obtained as infinite ℵ1.

Next comes the second paragraph:

"Now we can still see these stars, but as we can see, the orbits of these stars have become quite abnormal... Well, they are stationary now, and we have deleted the 'direction', 'path', 'motion' and other information of this star area..." Although there was no way to say a bunch of nouns to Sandra, I was gradually attracted by the spectacle in front of me, which was absolutely impossible in the universe: the operation of stars stopped. Even without looking at the sea like holographic projections that monitor the whole star area, just a screen showing the current low earth orbit shows the problem: there happened to be two meteorites about to collide across the screen, but just before they touched, they were strangely still in the air, only a centimeter apart, But they will never hit each other - the two stones are desolate like Liang Zhu.

It looks like the stillness of time, but it is more terrible than the stillness of time: all the descriptive information related to motion has disappeared from the universe.

"Mass, gravity, motion, these three things are generally hot start, which should be deleted first. This can save the whole universe into a complete and stable snapshot, which is convenient for us to recover everything at last. If the deletion order is wrong, the position of the stars will be confused, and then we can only write the cosmological constant ourselves."

As the motion disappears, the next thing to dissipate from this space is the temperature of the celestial bodies.

Absolute zero?

No, absolute zero is also a kind of temperature. Even if the temperature is lower, it can not be said that there is no temperature. Now the situation in the kepru region is that the concept of "temperature" has disappeared.

I haven't had time to think about what a world without the concept of temperature should be like. The information black hole finally began its great collapse. It was deleted once every few minutes, and then accelerated to once every three seconds, and then several times a second. Then it exceeded the limit of human thinking speed.

Hardness, density, volume, reflectance, strong interaction, weak interaction, quantum effect, charge number, brightness, historicity, futurity, before and after time.

The amount of information needed to ensure that a substance exists in the real world is so huge that it is heinous. Even if it is an atom, the information needed to fully describe it from every dimension is enough to paralyze more than 20000 stored edition PCs bought by your family, and even the blade servers known as the world's top by any network company, But now this huge information is like the wasteland washed by the flood. It is peeling away from the foundation called the world at a rapid speed. In an hour, the universe in our eyes has become a two-dimensional snapshot, but in an hour and ten minutes, there are only a large number of abstract lines and clouds in front of us.

Then there was chaos.

The speed is faster and faster. This small universe of 160000 light-years is rapidly becoming a singularity. Finally, when space and time are deleted as the last two attributes, our eyes become a void.

This is the place before the birth of the universe: endless void.

First of all, the information describing an atom in this paragraph is too large to be ridiculous, and then the historicity, futurity and time make it clearer that ℵ1 is practical.

Then, the information black hole itself can be expanded by an infinite number of times. The current total is:

[a big number] multiple ℵ1

The first is the half black fat paragraph:

"But that's different!" Sandra's tone had no room for echo, "A Jun, I know your ability is very strong, but there is a limit. What if it suddenly explodes when you go deep into the center of the moon? The energy of the giant moon is much stronger than what we see now. It just doesn't explode due to internal constraints. Once such a dark energy celestial body collapses, the energy storm formed can even tear the void! That intensity Can you survive the energy storm? What's more, you just admitted that in the blue moon state, even your ability can't penetrate that layer of astral shell... "

Sandra spoke angrily, but I just responded with a smile.

The first thing established in this paragraph is that immature void creatures are not unchallengeable. At least the disabled version of Death Star fortress of the old empire can beat Chen Jun, and powerful enough dark energy can actually touch the void (remember, touch, not control!)

Then there's the epic big Nebula:

No one can tell, but everyone knows that it is such a big fireball. It trembles carelessly and directly creates a time axis with a deviation of six seconds from the normal history. It can even be said that it reproduces another cosmic process at that moment - a deviation of six seconds.

It is very clear that the Death Star fortress of Kede must be much higher than ℵ1, and then the following paragraph:

"Some variant void factor, non-material and non energy, can not be detected in any way during the attack. It can be considered as a deletion at the level of law, but it is actually lower than the conventional weapon of law attack," Tavel's mass projection, the designer of the dark energy Death Star, appeared in front of me and explained to me, "It's an unstable state between void energy and secluded energy. Because it doesn't belong to the world, its propagation speed has actually reached infinite speed. However, in order to prevent this weapon from penetrating the whole universe at once when it starts, or even coming back from the other end of the universe and killing itself, we artificially limit its range and speed, and improve it at the same time With its attack power, the effective range of this pseudo void attack is five light-years. Under the state of maximum output, it can wipe out all celestial bodies within the range. Even imperial warships are rarely able to resist its attack. The only disadvantage is that this attack cannot be released through the hyperspace device, because in the state of different space, it will immediately jump back to the void energy and then dissipate, Therefore, in practical application, this super weapon with a direct range of five light-years has the shortest range among weapons above advanced level - Satellite guns can strike across time and space, but they can't. "

In this section, Death Star fortress does use some void energy. Although this is impossible in theory, it is also mentioned in the later chapters 980 that warships of King's landing class can also mobilize some void energy. Therefore, "mobilization" and "use" are completely different from "control". Use "is greater than" mobilization "and" control "is greater than" use ", Only the void can control the void, but the non void can mobilize or use the void, which is fundamentally a level problem.

Next is the section of the divine world, which is very much. I'm too lazy to analyze it. However, if the crazy superposition goes up to infinity, it will become: [a big number] times ultra-high-order multivariate ℵ1

Very common red moon:

In short, this is a very complex model. Even if the subordinates have consulted all the materials they can find, they only know the principle of fur, but we can be sure that the capacity of this thing is unlimited. "

"Unlimited capacity?!" I'm surprised. If you say how amazing the capacity of this thing is, even if you say a number that can't be expressed by mathematics, I won't be surprised, because it's at least imaginable, but you say that there is such a thing now, it doesn't connect to the Internet, has a fixed size, and can't upgrade itself. It's such a lonely memory, But it has unlimited capacity, which is incredible - a thing with unlimited capacity means that it can record unlimited content. Is it still possible for such a database to be read?! How can you retrieve information from it!

Taville seemed to have known I would be so surprised, Just smiled: "Yes, the capacity is infinite. Although this kind of thing cannot be explained from the law of the real world, if it is established with a perfect mathematical model, the concept of 'infinity' is easy to appear. The technology in the red moon cube is like this. They are all based on the ideal perfect model, which is attractive, but all of them are undermining the stability of the existing world." Like this database, the way to achieve unlimited capacity is dimension difference. For an easy to understand example, in the mathematical world, we can regard "point" as the most basic unit, so a line can contain countless points, because the "length" of the point is zero, a face can contain countless lines, because the "width" of the line is zero, and an individual can contain countless faces, because the "thickness" of the face is zero, An individual in a higher dimension can easily record an infinite amount of information in the space lower than one dimension, because no matter how much information is stacked, the "storage space" it occupies and meaningful to the high dimension is zero.

Dimension difference database is such a scientific miracle that can only exist in theory. It is a perfect device based on mathematical model and can only exist in theory. It relies on a set of complex formulas to connect with the real world, judge the main dimension of the current real world by itself, and then make itself live in a higher dimension of the current dimension through the conversion of mathematical model, so it has infinite storage capacity for the information of the real world, just like using a plane to record how many lines there are - infinite, the width of infinite lines adds up, It's all zero. "

"I understand why there is no way to access the database through conventional channels."

Sandra breathed out suddenly, and her face showed a suddenly enlightened look.

"What is built on the mathematical model is certainly incompatible with the real world. The incompatibility of the database is its dimension. It is always at the high one-dimensional level of the current dimension. In three-dimensional space, it is a four-dimensional object, and in eleven dimensional space, it is a twelve dimensional object. No matter what method you will use to interact with it, as long as you can't master the beginning of database manufacturing If you have a unique reading and writing frequency, you will never be able to touch it. Of course, the void is the only thing that can access the database regardless of any conditions, because the concept of dimension is not tenable in the void. The moment the database contacts the void, it will 'solidify' and then dissociate into the most basic information... If this is not the dangerous technology in the red moon cube, It is indeed the safest and most powerful storage device ever. "

"But is that possible?" I can barely understand these abstract concepts, but I still can't believe the existence mechanism of this super dimensional database, "You see, no matter how developed imperial science and technology is, there is a limit at a certain time, which shows that the dimensions that scientists can control at the beginning are also limited. Even if they create a world with 20 dimensions, there are also 21 dimensions as the limit. However, this data base can ignore any boundaries and add one to the dimensions of the current world. This is not a creation of uncertainty Something that can be created? I mean, isn't this a paradox? "
"That's why it's the technology recorded by the red moon cube. It's full of paradoxes," taville sighed, "The mathematical model is the only thing that is difficult to be controlled by the limit. What can never exist in the real world can exist in the utopian model. This is the horror of red moon technology. It makes all paradoxes possible. With the self recognition of a piece of closed information, these dangerous technologies can distort the existing rules of the world and create those that have a great impact on the stability of the world Something hidden. According to the verification of its subordinates, although the database has been successfully manufactured and can operate without destroying the integrity of the world, it is a very defective thing - it is impossible to make a second one. In theory. "

In fact, the controversy of the red moon is very big. If it cannot be confirmed that it is an infinite dimension, it is the superposition of ultra-high-order pluralism. If it is an infinite dimension, it is the superposition of infinite boxes(a statement: the infinite box is a Chinese combat power unit, which is equivalent to the infinite real dimension or the infinite power of infinity). If the mathematical superposition method mentioned "lines contain infinite points and bread contains infinite lines", then the dimension of the previous layer is twice that of ℵ of the next layer, So the red moon is generally ℵ1 to the power of ℵ0, which is obviously a very large level...

For this dispute, we can skip it for the time being. However, considering that this word is to explain the maximum setting, the current situation should be:[a big number] times ultra-high order multivariate ℵ1ℵ0+1

Shallow rushed directly into the center of a large group of frigates. When those already confused degenerate apostle pilots frantically poured fire in vain beyond the shuttle that could not die, a negative voice suddenly spread across all channels, and then everything fell into chaos before the enemy reacted.

A large black and red enemy ship suddenly flamed out and was stationary in the air, and then burned a blue flame from the inside out. That is the excess hidden energy leaked from the fire system and ignited the internal space of the spacecraft. All paths of the spacecraft pouring energy were sealed, but their energy furnace could not extricate itself in the "moment of full output". Shallowness can control, accelerate, decelerate or stop multiple time lines of a thing, resulting in almost endless combinations, such as making the transmission of secluded energy static, but making its killing happen continuously. Under her careful control, hundreds of tightly sealed but burning graves soon filled the vicinity of the little blue shuttle.

Like a large fox fire floating in space.

She stopped the external movement and energy exchange of those spaceships, but catalyzed their power part and firepower part, which is equivalent to completely sealing a boiler and throwing tons of catalyst in it. This is the preferred fighting method after becoming more and more familiar with her own strength, The effect is not even limited to the acceleration and deceleration of time, but also has a taste of high technology. The blackened version of her announced that it is more "artistic value" than those crude and decadent attacks.

The shallow paragraph not only shows that the weak Lord God (shallow is not a complete God at this time) has the level of ℵ1, but also raises the overall status again. Of course, the division of the timeline itself also has splicing. It can also be counted as the phantom setting in the period of the Great Nebula, so it is like this:

[a very, very large number] times [a very high finite box] ℵ1ℵ0+1

If you use a pure formula, it's probably like this:

SCG(3)times ωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1

The engineering ship began to put probes with transition function everywhere in space. These probes instantly reached the end of the small "universe" with a radius of only tens of thousands of kilometers, and formed countless groups of symmetrically distributed spatial distortion generators. The function of these generators is to "invert" the space. Spatial inversion is a technology that sounds very unclear and sharp, but in fact... It is really unclear and sharp. Its simplest description is: assuming that space is a magic cube, it has countless levels, and the observer is a creature that can only understand neat pictures. If the side of the magic cube facing the observer is disturbed, it will be incomprehensible to the observer. Normal space is orderly, which is equivalent to a neat magic cube, and the observer is a conscious creature located in the space. Under normal conditions, all information will be presented to the observer at the same level, such as mass, light, gravity, size and so on, They are normally located in the same "level", so that you can feel that this is the neat state of the cube. The inversion process is to disrupt this neat state. After an entity is inverted, it is equivalent to the face of the Rubik's cube disturbed, and all information drifts to other places. Because the observer is a creature living in the "current level", the inverted thing is equivalent to disappearing to the observer. The process and result of doing this is obvious. You can drop the cube from the "neat" state to the "irregular" state by gently offsetting a value. This operation is usually used to hide and protect important facilities because it has good encryption: as long as you don't master the algorithm, you will never know which side of the thing you're looking for is turned. For low-dimensional observers, the object in the inverted state actually enters a space that is always one-dimensional higher than your perspective, There are countless possibilities in high-dimensional space (think about the dimension difference database), which is equivalent to a disordered magic cube with countless levels and faces, and the things you are looking for are in these countless - so as long as you don't have the equipment using the same algorithm to crack the operation, the probability of finding the hidden things is infinite and tends to zero.

Then, in this paragraph, you can add something to infinity. An infinite number of faces have infinite orders, plus an infinite number of possible situations. It will be like this again:

SCG(3)times ωωωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1

Yes, reversing the war situation - battlefield reset does not mean that the belligerents have returned to their original state, but that Haran has gained a great advantage, but the tactics of the Imperial Army have been greatly hit. Now we have no advantage of surprise attack, and the seventh fleet has been exposed. The wild impact of the Hessian people may not play a sufficient role when the fallen apostles have long been prepared. After fully understanding the tactics and cards of the Imperial Army, Haran can restart the battlefield when he sees defeat. He can rearrange his tactics, Fine tune every battle detail. It's like putting himself in an advantage with a golden finger open, and even if he still falls into the disadvantage, it's OK——

He can restart it again. I believe that the ring of return is not something that can only be used once. He will keep reading files until the time when he wins.

Then it is:

BB(G(64))times ωωωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1

Why can't mirroring be true? " The father looked at me with a smile, "the boundary between true and false is very vague. Everything in the world has information. There is no meaning to tangle true and false things that can be modified."

I inexplicably remembered monina's treacherous and unpredictable shadow power. She used the shadow as a weapon and even destroyed the dark gods of reality by attacking the shadow and even the name. Maybe she controlled this realm beyond the boundary of truth and falsehood.

This is another double.

two times BB(G(64))times ωωωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1

"You seem to be too focused on so-called skills or 'tricks'."

"No tricks?" I shook my hand and suddenly came to the spirit, "do you mean that there are no moves to win at this time? The moves are in the heart and follow the heart? The moves follow the fate. The Taoist method is natural? Ah, it's stinging. It turns out that this unidentified and fierce thing is really useful?"

The Father God was stunned by me and took a long time to pick up: "Oh, you understand very well. But I don't mean that. I mean, as long as you can win, why do you need a 'process'?"

I'm glad I'm a complete facial paralysis now, as long as I don't shiver. Even if embarrassed, he looks very calm.
"How on earth did you do it?"

The father thought, "Oh, it's not easy to explain. Let me ask you a question first: what is the quality of void power?""Void mass?" I didn't expect the topic to reach this height. "Well... The starting point of all things? The sea of information origin? Where all the knowable and unknowable things mix together?"

"There's no need to explain. The quality of the void is' quality '. You can say it's anything, because it's everything. It's a' quality 'body. Your power - not power, but something more fundamental. The so-called moves, skills and power are meaningless, and the void creatures don't need them," the father stretched out his hand and pointed to the upside down continent in the sky, "For example, if you were to separate that continent, what would you do?"

I looked up at the sky: "just cut that continent? Impact with energy, and use space cracks for high-end ones. You can use virtual front without limiting your power..."

The Father God shook his head, just raised his hand and pointed to the continent far away from the sky. He said casually, "separate."
The continent in the air changed into two halves silently, without any omen, no process, no sound, no light and shadow effect, and I didn't feel any energy or spatial fluctuation. From the Father God, I didn't even feel the slightest "change", just like an ordinary person raising his hand. I first thought of the power of the gods to follow their words, but then I denied the conjecture: even if they follow their words, they can detect "fluctuations", changes in concepts, changes in laws, the emergence of power, and changes in the flow of information, I can feel the "distorted" changes in the real world when bingtis casually says "have light", but there is no trace of the father's action.

The reality is not distorted, and the continent has not experienced any change process, but the father said "separate", so the reality directly switches to the state that the continent is separated.

"There is no qualitative difference between cutting a continent or cutting a world, and it should be possible for you," the father looked this way, "But you're stuck with the need to use a certain 'skill' or 'means'. Why should you be limited? The void is the source of all things, so the' separated continent 'or anything else you can think of and can't think of is only a part of the void. Why should you use the troublesome process to realize what you already master? If mortals want to cut things, you can Use a knife, but if your body is a knife, or your body is the concept of 'cutting', why do you have to find a knife? "

In general, if we take the formula obtained above as 1, according to this paragraph, even if the "1" is a part of the so-called "power" whether superimposed or iterated, then the "power" should be the first fixed point of alev level, including all alev's basic iterations.

Then it should be:

two times BB(G(64))times ωωωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1 plus α=ℵα

(gradually complicated)

Well, that's what I told you, because you were asking about 'dreams' in the human definition, of course I wouldn't dream, "Sandra replied naturally, "The dream defined by human beings is false. Moreover, everything in the dream is carried out step by step under the action of the subconscious. It will not evolve by itself, without its own reality, and it is impossible to produce another self-conscious individual in the dream, but my dream is actually more like a virtual machine running in the void, which can be checked from the stars to the elementary particles, It also includes countless individuals with self-awareness. And these individuals dream by themselves. Sometimes I even see dreams in dreams in dreams in dreams in dreams in dreams. Do you believe it, and the owner of each dream is different! So when you ask me about human dreams, I can only say that the helling apostles don't dream anymore... We're just doing virtual calculations. The original Greek culture also did not have the concept of "apostle dream", but now for your convenience. I said I was dreaming. "

As for Sandra's dream, although the queen of heron said she had seen the dream in the dream in the dream in the dream in the dream in the dream in the dream in the dream, it was related to the strength of mental power. Theoretically, it was controllable and could expand the mental power to an infinite level - just like the phantom, so this was:

two times BB(G(64))times infinite times ωωωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1 plus α=ℵα

This is Chen Jun's limit when he doesn't use void power. What about using void power?

First, the void is infinite. And can not be described by any specific quantity, so any limited and measurable thing can not destroy or change the void. Obviously, the bridge is a measurable thing, so it will not cause any damage to the void. In the final analysis, what you think of as "changing the pattern of emptiness" is only changing the law of activity of the abyss. Second, the void contains everything. This kind of "including everything" is completely literal. In other words, what you can think of and can't think of, what you can do and can't do, everything, whether it exists or not, is a part of the void. Therefore, this "bridge" is also a part of the void itself. No matter whether it succeeds or fails, or even whether I put forward the concept of building a bridge, the void already contains all possibilities. Everything we have to do is recognized by the source of all things, and even exists from the beginning: it is like carving a stone statue from a rock, which is already there, Now we just remove the excess stone chips. Trust me, this will not destroy the essence of the word "rock". The third and most important point: if you are willing to cooperate, I will open all research materials. You can personally verify my guess. My guess is not reliable. If you judge that this project is harmless, I believe no one will talk too much? "

"Of course not. But I hope you can understand..." the father's face is still with an invariable gentle smile, and his voice is flat and a little dull. However, an indescribable... Atmosphere suddenly fills around him. I don't know whether it is momentum or authority. Obviously, there is no sense of oppression, a kind of irresistible The indisputable feeling spread in an instant, as if you were looking at a Wang Qingquan without any abnormality, but from the bottom of your heart, you thought that Wang Qingquan was irresistible: it was such a treacherous atmosphere that filled the air wantonly. I looked at the gentle and kind big brother next door in amazement. This was the first time I felt his "power"!

"I hope you can understand... The cooperation now is because you are harmless, because you are saving the order world, and because of your 'good deeds'. If you destroy the order, kill the innocent and subvert the void for any other reason after building the bridge, there is no reason for the three of us and other possible void creatures to sit idly by. At least I will do it in the name of void , declare war on you from the standpoint of all the victims, and you will be crushed by everything. "
"Oh, how long have you not released such a declaration?" Sheila glanced at the star minister in surprise.

Abyss Xiling's face changed slightly. The guy who had always been calm changed slightly: "Declaration of source will? Established facts?"

"Yes, the second declaration of source will in 12 trillion years," the father nodded. "After knowing your behavior pattern and the whole 'great cause' plan a few days ago, I think you need this declaration to control it."

Abyss Xiling shrugged: "I've just heard of it before. I didn't expect it to come to me... Well, I'm deeply honored."

I was a little confused at this time: "who can explain to me what it was just now? Second brother, you made a big move?"

"Well... It seems that my little brother hasn't mastered this power yet," sister Sheila covered her forehead with a slight headache, but she still explained after a tangle: "you know that empty creatures represent the source of all things?"

I nodded.

"Just now, that is the 'notice' issued by the void creatures in the name of origin. After it is issued, it is a fait accompli. As long as the void still exists, it will be achieved on time, according to the place and according to the requirements. If the declared goal triggers specific conditions, it will immediately encounter the attack of the whole void. From the void ladder down, everything, regardless of material energy, space, time, past and future True and false, even whether it exists or not, everything will become an enemy. You know that everything, even 'everything' outside 'everything' is born from nothingness, so this declaration is invincible..."

Sheila hasn't finished yet, Deep helling took the initiative: "If I trigger the condition, everything under the void will become my enemy, even myself, even my own will, even every basic particle and every flickering thought in the abyss. And most importantly, the declaration is an 'established fact'. No matter how you resist, it will come true. As long as the void still exists, it will come true However, it came true... It was a little unexpected. I didn't expect that I would be declared. I always thought it was just a legend."

I stared at the father, and finally realized from the bottom of my heart how terrible the second brother next door, who looked at the harmlessness of human and livestock, was: he dared to do anything and could do anything to protect the world order!
But perhaps it is a natural creature who is a void creature. I have a natural immunity to this awesome declaration. I soon recovered from my amazement, thinking of another thing: "why do I not use it so often? Why not use it often? Especially now, in this complicated situation, what is a declaration of Xing Chen that directly eliminates the new army in the abyss?" Before the father spoke, Sheila threw a violent chestnut on my head: "what are you thinking? You think this big move will do no harm at all!"

Me: "When the Manifesto is realized, it will urge all the world order and even the abyss," the father explained faintly, "No matter who the enemy is destroyed, the declaration itself will first cause a great turbulence to the whole void, so the unqualified guy is not qualified to be declared at all, and I have to worry about the suffering of the children. Only abyss helling, her current strength is not as good as the dangerous opponent I announced at the beginning, but her potential threat... In short, after the bridge is built successfully, she and her men will be hurt Your Legion will become an almost invincible form of life. At that time, only empty creatures like you and me can control it completely. You must take responsibility. "

Void has no concept and definition, can not be described, does not have any nature, and has any nature at the same time. It is unknowable and unpredictable. Any individual's view and evaluation of void are wrong. Anything that can be described comes from the decay of void, including space, time, material, energy, etc.

So there are really a lot of... So far, all the above means that in fact, we have experienced so many formulas that we can't reach the void creatures through any way of iteration and jump, and then there are infinite dolls of fixed points, fixed points and fixed points, so there are:

For this magnitude, I post the original text here:

157854.png157855.png157856.png157857.png
two times BB(G(64))times infinite times ωωωG(64) times ℵ1ℵ0+1 plus α=ℵα plus ℵ(ω,0)

This is also the limit that void creatures can reach without using void power.

Then there are a series of situations, such as the understanding of void by void creatures and void creatures, that is, void, plus the wrong observer's perspective of non void creatures to see void. These situations are still self contradictory... (for example, when it is clear that the void creature is void, it still needs to understand the void. When it is clear that it exists, it must at least know the bridge, but it still needs to build a bridge in the abyss. Xiling puts forward the big bug in the plot. In addition, there are contradictions in its own setting)

Then these situations are superimposed with themselves...

This level exceeds at least any possible linear infinite growth, including the possibility of changing the prefix in the expression to any large cardinality.

Then there is the observer effect and a kind of HYPERREFLEXIVITY of the void itself, which is mentioned many times in the original text. In addition to the void itself, no matter how to use the void, it is using the derivatives of the void, which are lower than the void, and it is impossible to really control the void, For example, strengthening or rewriting the void is an act of self destruction (even if the void creature wants to change the void into a form again, such as a "move", it is also reducing the void) and so on (for example, this paragraph: "... it's not really a membrane, and the bridge doesn't pierce a hole in this membrane. Moreover, according to the example that the Empire controlled the void a little 70000 years ago and was killed by an earthquake, do you think ordinary races like you and me can change the pattern of the void by building a bridge? You can't help but underestimate the power of the source of all things."

And: you don't need to lower the void that comes from the highest point to the so-called "moves", and then gather your whole body strength... )

Together with some other patches, the void creatures can be directly equivalent, and the theory is perfect and absolutely infinite, that is, flush with the ultimate constructable mathematical universe (the V representing the "power" of the void creatures is now indeed equivalent to the real V (the ultimate constructable mathematical universe). At the same time, it also has the strongest inaccessibility: any reconstruction conclusion of void will be lower than void.

Finally, there is this paragraph:

The Star domain father god smiled, "In fact, it won't be long before you enter the next stage: you begin to feel calm about the reincarnation of all things and no longer feel sad about the specific demise, but it doesn't mean that your feelings will die, but enter a higher stage of wisdom. You begin to realize that whether life and death are all born in the void, and the demise still exists in your eyes, so that you begin to master the power that comes from nothing (for example, multiply 0 by a number and make it equal to 1), and the power to redeem everything in any case."

For the situation of challenging mathematics, the original text is here:

157858.png
Surprisingly, this paragraph appears in Chapter 982 of the original text (this is a relatively earlier position. The whole novel has more than 1600 chapters, and the real beginning of the Xiling story is after chapter 500), but this paragraph clearly describes an extremely powerful Chen Jun - he can multiply 0 by a number to make it equal to 1, which is challenging mathematics, isn't it?

There really won't be any mistakes. In addition to the combat power I explained, in fact, the last bold place is also the original text. Chen Jun's power in using void power is actually equal to the highest level that mathematics can achieve. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be something wrong with the picture... If someone wants to read more clearly, they may still want to check the blog... I apologize.

Ew, alephs. Not as impressive as you think
Aleph hierarchy is only the weaker state of the character, and a stronger state is the following of the last formula: that may challenge mathematics.
The minimum of tier 0 is the Mahlo Number. I know that.

Also, the forum seems unable to write a long formula, so here's a point: all connected are stacked to the power

In general: this character can only reach the level of the infinite aleph fixed point in the non void state (weak state). So what matters is his void form. In this case, he can multiply 0 by a number to get 1, which seems to challenge mathematics, and its power is at least beyond any possible linear infinite growth.
So the question is: can the void form reach tier 0?

Note: italics are the original text.

That is to conduct comprehensive observation in a higher dimension. Our radar sets its own perspective to every coordinate within half a light year around the warship, observes here from each dimension, and then compares the data to draw the picture of that strange space.

All points (coordinates) in a three-dimensional space can be scanned by Xiling radar in a limited time. This is Aleph 1 and the combat ability is certainly no less than this.

"Take away its volume, its density, its temperature, color, touch, intensity, the space occupied, its history, and everything that can be used to describe the iron ball. I take away all of it. Now, do you think the iron ball still exists?"

From it, space is still an attribute, so in fact, there are infinite attributes equivalent to space, so this is infinite times Aleph 1.
I skipped a large part in the middle because there seemed to be something wrong with my spoiler label. I deleted these unimportant parts in order to be easier to read.

“ Like this database, the way to achieve unlimited capacity is dimension difference. For an easy to understand example, in the mathematical world, we can regard "point" as the most basic unit, so a line can contain countless points, because the "length" of the point is zero, a face can contain countless lines, because the "width" of the line is zero, and an individual can contain countless faces, because the "thickness" of the face is zero, An individual in a higher dimension can easily record an infinite amount of information in the space lower than one dimension, because no matter how much information is stacked, the "storage space" it occupies and meaningful to the high dimension is zero. "

In fact, there are an infinite number of Aleph 1 multiplied together (zero dimension relative to infinite dimension), because the gap in each dimension is Aleph 1.
So now it's Aleph 1 to the infinite power.

In fact, there are still a few paragraphs here, but they are too long, even if the spoiler can be used. These just show that Chen Jun's power is to regard the above formula as "1" and stack it to the fixed point, and then do it again. Finally, the power of Chen Jun in the non void state is the fixed point of Aleph's fixed point... (infinite repetitions)

Chen Jun's description of the void state is not much. Here are all the original texts:

Then there is the observer effect and a kind of HYPERREFLEXIVITY of the void itself. In addition to the void itself, no matter how to use the void, it is using the derivatives of the void, which are lower than the void, and it is impossible to really control the void, For example, strengthening or rewriting the void is an act of self destruction (even if the void creature wants to change the void into a form again, such as a "move", it is also reducing the void)

The Star domain father god smiled, "In fact, it won't be long before you enter the next stage: you begin to feel calm about the reincarnation of all things and no longer feel sad about the specific demise, but it doesn't mean that your feelings will die, but enter a higher stage of wisdom. You begin to realize that whether life and death are all born in the void, and the demise still exists in your eyes, so that you begin to master the power that comes from nothing (for example, multiply 0 by a number and make it equal to 1), and the power to redeem everything in any case."

In the upper part, I'm not easy to judge, but in the lower part, it's clear that Chen Jun's power is enough to multiply 0 by a number to make it equal to 1, which is challenging mathematics.

I'm sorry my spoiler doesn't work. This is not the first failure of this computer...

Last edited:
Can you reorganize your post, preferably with spoiler tabs to shorten up space and make it readable?
I intercepted the most important part. Sorry again, my spoiler doesn't work properly... But now the space is less than one tenth of the original.
It's up there.

I have no knowledge of the verse beyond that what was said in the previous thread by the OP, so I can't help much, even more since the novel is not translated fully by a human translator and just machine. I unfortunatelly, don't get that much the whole Alephs tiering so again can't help with it...better someone who knows it.

The organization of the OP makes hard to understand things...likely will be said by the other pinged members too...so I sincerely say that he better first make a blog/sandbox where he shapes and improves the arguments and then post it. Since this is from a novel that has just 60 (of 1800+) human translated chapters then the chinese raws should also be present to verify its credibility.

Okay. Thank you for the help. It seems unlikely that almost any of our members will be able to verify the information in such a large and mostly untranslated novel series in that case.

I have no knowledge of the verse beyond that what was said in the previous thread by the OP, so I can't help much, even more since the novel is not translated fully by a human translator and just machine. I unfortunatelly, don't get that much the whole Alephs tiering so again can't help with it...better someone who knows it.

The organization of the OP makes hard to understand things...likely will be said by the other pinged members too...so I sincerely say that he better first make a blog/sandbox where he shapes and improves the arguments and then post it. Since this is from a novel that has just 60 (of 1800+) human translated chapters then the chinese raws should also be present to verify its credibility.
Well, I know that.
But I have to say something. First of all, the whole document was obtained after a lot of discussion among Chinese readers. There are one or two places that can be proved. If you want, I can send the link.
Secondly, although the novel has more than 8 million words, in fact, most of it is the plot, and only a small part is set. What this document does is to select and analyze it. We have specially found a doctor from a double first-class university to translate this document, and we have tried our best. After all, slang is really not easy to translate.
Finally, in the most important points (especially the part of challenging Mathematics), I listed the original Chinese text, along with the chapters. I think someone should be able to find these on the Chinese website.
Anyway, thank you for your help

Okay. Thank you for the help. It seems unlikely that almost any of our members will be able to verify the information in such a large and mostly untranslated novel series in that case.
It's really hard, I know. But please look at the above. I think we (all Chinese Xiling Readers) will try our best to help you.
To be exact, the whole Chinese science fiction community hopes that another work can be really introduced abroad. Not just Liu Cixin's The Three Body.

Well, the problem is that this is an international community, and since English is a comparatively simple language to learn, that is what said international community can collectively use, so if a work has only been slightly translated into English, and our few prominent Chinese-speaking members have not even read it, that makes it extremely hard to properly verify the information, as it is not reliable to just take your word for the relevant power levels.

The original Chinese text of "challenging mathematics" above:‘’
其实用不了多久你就会进入下一个阶段:你开始对万物轮回感到平静,不再为特定的消亡感觉悲伤,不过这并不意味着你的感情将磨灭,而是进入了更高阶段的智慧。你开始意识到生灭有无全都是虚空中诞生的概念,消亡者在你眼中也仍然存在,以至于你开始掌握无中生有的力量和在任何情况下救赎万物的力量。
Here is a sentence to say: the present meaning of something out of nothing in Chinese includes but is not limited to: it can directly create things that exist or do not exist in theory, can cause binary operation paradox in mathematics, and even make 0 multiplied by a number to become 1.

To be honest, this thread makes my head spin trying to read it. But yeah, as Ant said, if only a small portion of this verse is translated into English, we're going to need some people who are knowledgeable in Chinese to read it, which is unlikely to happen even if they were sufficiently active due to its length, so... eh.

Well, the problem is that this is an international community, and since English is a comparatively simple language to learn, that is what said international community can collectively use, so if a work has only been slightly translated into English, and our few prominent Chinese-speaking members have not even read it, that makes it extremely hard to properly verify the information, as it is not reliable to just take your word for the relevant power levels.
Um... If those staff can access the Chinese website, I think it will be much simpler. After all, they only need to read about a dozen chapters. If more people are needed to confirm my statement, I think it's OK. After all, Xiling readers appear on many websites in China.

To be honest, this thread makes my head spin trying to read it. But yeah, as Ant said, if only a small portion of this verse is translated into English, we're going to need some people who are knowledgeable in Chinese to read it, which is unlikely to happen even if they were sufficiently active due to its length, so... eh
Length is really a problem... But we have picked out the most important ones, which will not add up to more than 8000 Chinese characters.

Building on what I said above, extremely high-tier verses need extra confirmations and evaluations before they are allowed to be featured, so given all of this in combination, it seems unlikely that we can apply this revision until the entire novel series has been translated into English and we have several experienced members who are interested in helping out with it.

If someone can access the Chinese website, this is the website for browsing this work for free. For tier 0, just look at chapter 982.That chapter is the clearest.

Last edited:
Building on what I said above, extremely high-tier verses need extra confirmations and evaluations before they are allowed to be featured, so given all of this in combination, it seems unlikely that we can apply this revision until the entire novel series has been translated into English and we have several experienced members who are interested in helping out with it.
Well, tier 0 really should be treated seriously. I think I can provide the newly revised materials? (Chinese TXT file)
Thank you very much for your help.

No problem. My apologies for that there are such ongoing problems with featuring Chinese verses, due to the language barrier, as the writing is so comparatively difficult to learn to read.

Maybe @Udlmaster would be willing to help out here as well?

In general: this character can only reach the level of the infinite aleph fixed point in the non void state (weak state). So what matters is his void form. In this case, he can multiply 0 by a number to get 1, which seems to challenge mathematics, and its power is at least beyond any possible linear infinite growth.
So the question is: can the void form reach tier 0?
Well, that's definitely interesting. As far as I remember with my talks with Ultima, the principle 0=1 doesn't have a definite tiering, it's just very impressive.

I'm not too sure where to place him, since we generally don't let multiples of infinity reach past Low 2-C.

Honestly, it could reach as far as 0 or just break tiering all together, because 0=1 Axiom kinda breaks the tiering system entirely, since it's were you get Reinhardt cardinals and the impossibly big Berkeley Cardinals.

But, I won't pretend I know more beyond this, it's far out of my depth of knowledge. The best people to ask about the cardinality tiering is someone like Dee or Ultima.

Well, that's definitely interesting. As far as I remember with my talks with Ultima, the principle 0=1 doesn't have a definite tiering, it's just very impressive.

I'm not too sure where to place him, since we generally don't let multiples of infinity reach past Low 2-C.

Honestly, it could reach as far as 0 or just break tiering all together, because 0=1 Axiom kinda breaks the tiering system entirely, since it's were you get Reinhardt cardinals and the impossibly big Berkeley Cardinals.

But, I won't pretend I know more beyond this, it's far out of my depth of knowledge. The best people to ask about the cardinality tiering is someone like Dee or Ultima.
OK, I'll ask them. This character is really incredible. In fact, he is also "excluded from the discussion" in China (too strong to participate in general discussion).
Thank you for your reply to this thread.

"Dee"?

You say that only those 8000 Chinese characters matter but you forget that the rest of the story may deny some things said or even back them. Example: Low Dimensional Game (another Chinese novel) has around 430 chapters and for over 350 chapters from the statements of the author/main character the cosmology could get as high as 1A, but then later when the Main Character gets a better understanding of the world and of himself (how the powers works, how dimensionality work), his own arguments shatter the previously stated arguments as all dimensions in his own words are equal be them lower or infinitely higher. Its cosmology/statements create an outline so confusing that Ultima agreed that the verse just doesn't work with our tiering systems for the said things.

You can't just base the entire profile(s) of the series on just 8000 words that are around 2 or 3 chapters of total length compared to the entire series which has 1613 (my fault I said previously it had 1800+ but I looked now on novelupdates and see how many it has). We did debate in the past that as long as the raws are present (for all the feats/statements) so they can be verified.

Do you want another example to show this? Take Yhwach from Bleach. First, it was said he can see the future, chapters later, he can control the future, more chapters later he can rewrite the future. It changes things as the story progressed, maybe the author changed his mind, maybe it was just Yhwach being an unreliable character, maybe it was how he wanted to express the power and give only bits over time, or maybe something else. The same could happen here.

Want an example of a novel that we have on wiki? For example in Lord Xue Ying, it was first said that there are countless Origin Worlds when the main character was still pretty weak in the grand scheme of things but later when he had a better understanding of reality he stated that there are millions. His later statements hold more weight for he got a better understatement.

It's not our job to access the Chinese websites to argue the characters, it's your or whoever wants to add it on the wiki. You must come with the arguments, with the quotes/statements, with the raws if needed, scans, references, etc.

I won't try to evaluate the tier of the verse as I said above I don't understand enough Alephs to give my opinion. But I will say that that better try to gather the entire information from the verse and create the profile(s), a cosmology blog in a sandbox/blog, and then ask for an evaluation.

Zaratthustra makes very good sense to me.

Back