• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pica Revision! Again!

Only Zoro directly scale to the Stone Golem's feat besides the Stone Golem for being superior to it. Human Pica indirectly scales to the feat for being able to clash and trade blows with a casual Zoro, which is why he was rated as "Likely 7-A" on the profile. The other executives scales to him physically making them "Likely 7-A". And so-on and so forth the characters that fought them become have an added "Likely 7-A" to their rating.

@PlumCrayfish; sure, but Zoro doesn't scale to the calc for the Stone Golem walking. He didn't halt its kinetic energy. And just cutting the stone golem doesn't make him scale because he doesn't need to match its attack potency in order to cut through stone.

Damage3245 said:
@PlumCrayfish; sure, but Zoro doesn't scale to the calc for the Stone Golem walking. He didn't halt its kinetic energy. And just cutting the stone golem doesn't make him scale because he doesn't need to match its attack potency in order to cut through stone.
Cutting the Golem gives him 6-C+.

Strings40404 said:
Cutting the golem has also been calced to be 7-A.

So why should this new calc be given precedence over the other accepted calc?

This is also ignoring that the stone golem has been destroyed in the past by much weaker characters. Is it being proposed that we make the likes of Don Chinjao and King Elizabello to be 6-C+ as well?

That affects a ton more characters than just the current 7-A characters.

So what I'm getting is that the stone golem's KE is 6-C. Which is fine I guess. But I'm sorta confused as to why anyone would scale to it, since no one has actually halted the golem and Pica's physicals don't scale to his DF power.

Like to me this seems more like 6-C enviromental damage rather than anything. Although maybe I'm missing something.

Damage3245 said:
AstralKing7; that's not really the point. The point is that a Yonkou Commander could be one-shot by an attack that's on the lower end of the 6-C range.
That's debatable, we only see Jack get hit by Zunesha's Trunk, and later we see him conscious in the botton of the ocean.

You cannot be sure that he had be oneshotted, and the scenes doesn't give enough evidence to back up such claim.

@Stefano; fair. But still, Jack was significantly injured and possibly one-shot by a much weaker attack than what is being proposed here.

I don't see why a single calc should be given precedence over multiple other calcs, just because it'll provide some juicy upgrades.

Damage3245 said:

The cutting itself count is 7-A yes, but it doesn't take intro account the 6-C+ feat performed by Golem Pica, due of this scaling take priority as Zoro would have to be 6-C+ for either destroying Golem Pica or overall be stronger than Golem Pica, otherwise Zoro defeating Golem Pica wouldn't make sense.

This is the same reason we previously agreed that Zoro would also scale to Pica Flower Hill feat (377.58 Megatons), which is more than 3 times above Zoro's Santoryu (114.768 Megatons), Zoro's own feat is inferior but due of scaling he get to be above +300 Megatons.

Damage3245 said:
@Stefano; fair. But still, Jack was significantly injured and possibly one-shot by a much weaker attack than what is being proposed here.
We only see him bleeding to his mouth, that alone is hardly a significantly injure, especially for One Piece standards.

Eminiteable said:
I'm referring to the seperation of AP's that is being pushed on both Pica and Zunisha, i.e despite both of them having higher feats just to move we're assuming they can only produce far weaker attacks purely based off that body part's mass when no other One Piece character is restricted this way.

> This is the same reason we previously agreed that Zoro would also scale to Pica Flower Hill feat (377.58 Megatons), which is more than 3 times above Zoro's Santoryu (114.768 Megatons), Zoro's own feat is inferior but dieof scaling he has to be above +300 Megatons.

I'm pretty sure we didn't agreed on Zoro scaling to to the Flower Hill feat. He scales to beating the Stone Golems which is a 7-A feat which is consistent with his 7-A calc which is the first justification for his rating.

Getting back to my earlier point though, are you proposing making every character who damaged Pica's stone to be 6-C+? Because that makes this revision way, way bigger.

Eminiteable said:
Eminiteable said:
I'm referring to the seperation of AP's that is being pushed on both Pica and Zunisha, i.e despite both of them having higher feats just to move we're assuming they can only produce far weaker attacks purely based off that body part's mass when no other One Piece character is restricted this way.
In Pica's case, it does seen like his Devil Fruit's strength is related to the amount of mass at disposal, meaning his strength is directly depend by how much rock he can use.

But i agree that Zunesha's AP should fully scale to his Low 6-B+ feat, and before anyone say anything remember that the Trunk Swing only rappresent a portion of Zunesha's body, it doesn't necessarely rappresent his full strength.

Damage3245 said:
I'm pretty sure we didn't agreed on Zoro scaling to to the Flower Hill feat. He scales to beating the Stone Golems which is a 7-A feat which is consistent with his 7-A calc which is the first justification for his rating.
No, i'm pretty sure everyone (or at least most people) agreed that Zoro should scale to Flower Hill's feat for be stronger than Pica (with or without Devil Fruit), you were the one who argued that nobody should scale to Pica Flower Hill's feat.

Damage3245 said:
Getting back to my earlier point though, are you proposing making every character who damaged Pica's stone to be 6-C+? Because that makes this revision way, way bigger.
No i don't think, the only characters get to become 6-C+ are the one who directly scale to either Zoro (like Luffy and Law), or to Pica himself (Diamante, Vergo or Trebol).

As i remember only Chinjao and Elizabello II have tried to fight Golem Pica and but i don't think they count scale since they only shatter a single arm and they never trully fought Golem Pica, although the King Punch could possibly scale in virtue of destroy Golem Pica's upper body.

But beside that, nobody else get to become 6-C+ (at least in Dressrosa Arc).

Is somebody willing to ask The Calaca and CinCameron20 to comment here? Preferably some administrators and discussion moderators as well.

In any case, Pics own profile needs to be updated with the attack potency for his stone golem.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Damage3245 said:
Strings40404 said:

This is also ignoring that the stone golem has been destroyed in the past by much weaker characters. Is it being proposed that we make the likes of Don Chinjao and King Elizabello to be 6-C+ as well?

That affects a ton more characters than just the current 7-A characters.
For the same reason we won't scale Pica and everyone else to human level Zoro's size: common sense.

I fully agree with this. Honestly I do not get the people saying this is a massive outlier at all. None of the characters involved have enough feats that we can put an upper limit on their abilities.

G3 Luffy should scale for breaking Pica's head, though if he only somewhat scales that would be fine

LordWhis said:
G3 Luffy should scale for breaking Pica's head, though if he only somewhat scales that would be fine
If anything G2/G3 Luffy should scale to Zoro, like Chinjao and Elizabello he didn't fought Golem Pica and just shatter his head.

The other officers don't scale to Pica's golem

And you can't just gloss over Elizabello and Chinjao.

LordWhis said:
I fully agree with this. Honestly I do not get the people saying this is a massive outlier at all. None of the characters involved have enough feats that we can put an upper limit on their abilities.

That's because most of the time their other feats are ignored for not being impressive enough. I think there is definitely enough calcs to suggest that this calc is a huge deviation from their normal range of power.

Damage3245 said:
And you can't just gloss over Elizabello and Chinjao.
I didn't, i say that since they didn't fought Golem Pica in a full fight they should scale as there is much to suggest that they could even match Golem Pica's strength, also unlike Zoro they never cause the same amount of damage to Golem Pica on the level of Zoro, their best feat was shatter an arm and it was done together.

At best only the King Punch scale and Bartolomeo's barriers, but everyone else do not.

@Strings40404; if the pages scaled to his golem form, they'd mention it. And you have no proof they scale to his golems.

@Stefano4444; in what world are you arguing that this attack scales to the durability of Pica's stone golem and this attack does not?

Objectively speaking their attack actually causes way more damage to Pica's stone golem than Zoro's; the only reason Zoro's is calced to be higher is because he actually moved the stone upward with his attack instead of merely slicing through it.

@Damage your burden of proof analysis is inaccurate. If there was a distinction between Pica and his golems then the pages would specify which. In lieu of this mention the profiles must then mean the entirety of Pica's power, including his golems.

I feel like theres some missing reading comprehension: I already linked the CRT disproving Pica scaling to his golems.

Qaw also commented on the fact I've pointed out several times.

The most unbiased perspectives are all agreeing with previously proven and accepted calcs/situations.

Nobody can prove the calc scales to pica, the golems KE is never overcome by anyone.

This needs closed because literally everybody arguing in favor of applying it is ignoring wiki accepted calcs and CRTs to push through an upgrade. This is getting disgraceful

@Dr. Fix; nope. You're just wrong on this point.

If you want to change it so that they're equal to Pica's Golem, then make a CRT and prove it.

I don't agree with this scaling to anyone.

This 6-C+ calc is based on Pica's Stone Golem physically moving, moving. That is the AP of the Golem.

Pica himself, his physical body, does not scale to this and a CRT was already made to discuss this and was agreed.

The durability of Pica's Stone Golem does not equal 6-C+, that calc was for AP and not durability. In fact, the Golem has been hurt by much weaker attacks.

On top of this, Zoro cutting the Golem in half was already calc'd at 7-A. Reminder, the 6-C calc is for Pica's Golem moving. Zoro cutting it did not halt it's movement and is only 7-A.

Seriously, there's no reason for Zoro to scale to this as he was not physically superior to the Golem (Zoro never stops it's full movement) and Pica himself was already agreed upon to not scale to his DF.

I agree with Damage here and disagree with the OP.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
This 6-C+ calc is based on Pica's Stone Golem physically moving, moving. That is the AP of the Golem.

Pica himself, his physical body, does not scale to this and a CRT was already made to discuss this and was agreed.
Techically he doesn't directly scale to his Golem, but via back scaling from Zoro.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The durability of Pica's Stone Golem does not equal 6-C+, that calc was for AP and not durability. In fact, the Golem has been hurt by much weaker attacks.
You do realize that this would means that the Stone Golem would have to completely shatter everytime it try to move?

Is would be like a human dying just by walking normally, it make very little sense.

I don't understand where people getting the idea that Human Pica directly scale to the feat? Not once was that mention to be the case and I don't think I even stated that to be the case. Stone Pica is Stone Pica and Human Pica is Human Pica. We understand the difference.

Stone Pica scale to his own feat which is this. Human Pica does not directly scale to this feat. He backscales from Zoro, nothing more, nothing less.

Back