• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pica Revision! Again!

Might as well leave this before heading to my next class:

I don't really understand the outlier comments. In various of fictions, we see characters being defeated by characters way weaker attacks than what the character is rated, it is how it is. Rob Lucci was defeated by an attack that only break a large wall that would probably be rated Tier 9 to 8 at best, should we downgrade him then.

And for the Jack issue, we don't know if he was truly knock out by Zunesha, we see him sent flying from the trunk attack and the next time we see him is him chilling in the ocean waiting for someone to rescue him due to him being unable to move underwater since he ate a DF. Whether he was knocked out is up to speculation.

I agree with this not being an outlier, for example characters from Fate Stay Night went from lacking any 7-A calcs to 6-C - High 6-C. Fairy Tail went from lacking 7-C feats to 7-B BoS so I don't think the outlier argument can be used here. Now if this calc scales to other characters is an entirely different subject on it's own.

> I don't really understand the outlier comments. In various of fictions, we see characters being defeated by characters way weaker attacks than what the character is rated, it is how it is.

Can't the inverse apply as well? That we have a character seemingly performing a way stronger feat than what the character shoudl be rated as?

@AstralKing7; that doesn't mean there aren't issues in trying to apply this upgrade to everyone, as pointed out by Xulrev and myself.

The calc is fine Astral.

It simply doesn't apply to literally anyone or anything, meaningfully, in-verse, so putting it into profiles is useless.

Kepekley23 said:
What are the next best feats (aside from the 7-A stuff)?
For the verse as a whole? Or for the characters this is affecting?

Yea this is not an outlier. That whole argument was axed in the Quake thread and now serves as prescedence for such rulings. Also there are way way waaayy worse feats that aren't treated as outliers in other verses (Just look at Bleach high 6-Cs for example). If those stay, I can't see why this shuldn't.

This applies to Vergo, Zoro, Diamante, Trebol, Law, and many others.

LOL at TK. Nowhere close to proven and irrelevant anyway.

Back to work.

> This applies to Vergo, Zoro, Diamante, Trebol, Law, and many others.

I'd love to see your evidence for them scaling to this calc.

The God Of Procrastination said:
The latter.

Here's a list of accepted calcs I've found so far. Though there is more if we're including Fujitora's calcs as well.

Damage3245 said:
> This applies to Vergo, Zoro, Diamante, Trebol, Law, and many others.
I'd love to see your evidence for them scaling to this calc.
-Harmed and Lifted Pica Golem Body

-Is superior in order from Pica

-Harmed Doflamingo,someone who is superior to Pica

That's just a list of who appeared in my head right now,i might expand

Picas golem does get the rating sure. But the golem scales to nothing, and Pica himself doesnt even scale to the golem since hes just sitting somewhere in the middle of it, not being affected by its KE whatsoever.

It's a rare feat that is super meaningless for an entire verse as a whole because you're calcing something walking, something made by an esoteric ability that in no way reflects on the physicals of the user, and which has no interaction with any characters.

Itd be bizarre at best to even include it for the verse since it would be pointed towards to support similar level calcs when this calc itself exists in a void and is a one off feat that requires specific circumstances and prep to even pull off, and then is simply "yeah a giant golem walks"

SupremeGilgamesh said:
-Harmed and Lifted Pica Golem Body

-Is superior in order from Pica

-Harmed Doflamingo,someone who is superior to Pica

That's just a list of who appeared in my head right now,i might expand
The other Executive Officer's aren't superior to Pica, they're all possess the same rank thus are equals (if anything Pica is slightly above them in strength since his seat Spade > Heart > Diamond > Club)

One thing i've noticed, why are we limiting Pica's capabilties to his overall mass, i.e we're calcing and treating each punch as it's own AP? characters with far less mass in one piece have produced feats that are physically impossible for them yet the exception is Pica and Zunisha just because they're bigger than everyone else, I'm not proposing anything like new calcs for their punching or swing trunk based off what i assume is calc staking but what's wrong with using the basic kinetic energy they use to move around as an assumed standard AP for them?

@Tetsucabrah; is it? As far as I'm aware Moria isn't involved in the scaling chain being discussed.

@Eminiteable; Pica explicitly is stronger with the more mass he has available, hence why he can produce more impressive feats with larger golems.

I don't mean that it's relevant to Pica, just that it's better to put it here instead of unnescessarily making another CRT just for it.

Damage3245 said:
@Eminiteable; Pica explicitly is stronger with the more mass he has available, hence why he can produce more impressive feats with larger golems.
I'm referring to the seperation of AP's that is being pushed on both Pica and Zunisha, i.e despite both of them having higher feats just to move we're assuming they can only produce far weaker attacks purely based off that body part's mass when no other One Piece character is restricted this way.

@DarkDragonMedeus; well, by feats the only characters with more impressive feats than this new calc are the Yonkou themselves. So I doubt anything would need to change in terms of character's ratings.

Can someone, explicitly, state why on earth people scale to a golem that Pica does not physically scale to, by their scaling above Pica?

I'm curious to see this one

Xulrev said:
Picas golem does get the rating sure. But the golem scales to nothing, and Pica himself doesnt even scale to the golem since hes just sitting somewhere in the middle of it, not being affected by its KE whatsoever.

It's a rare feat that is super meaningless for an entire verse as a whole because you're calcing something walking, something made by an esoteric ability that in no way reflects on the physicals of the user, and which has no interaction with any characters.

Itd be bizarre at best to even include it for the verse since it would be pointed towards to support similar level calcs when this calc itself exists in a void and is a one off feat that requires specific circumstances and prep to even pull off, and then is simply "yeah a giant golem walks"
True. Pica's original body is in fact fused to the Golem controlling it from the inside, but the Golem itself manifests this durability, since if it didn't have it, it would break into pieces by simply walking.

Therefore, any character who overcame the golem itself would also receive scaling from that. Zoro for example.

Zoro didn't necessarily have to overcome its durability just to cut it. The golems have been damaged and shattered by much weaker characters.

Damaged and shattered by much weaker attacks and/or characters. Nice. But did they do something like cut Pica in half? Because cutting Pica in half would for sure scale Zoro to this AP value

Wait. Is the argument that basic stone has 6-C durability here? That's what its turning into.

Zoro has a feat that has been calced iirc for slicing the golem. Its normal stone, explicitly. This is some circular logic starting here, and dishonest intellectual sleight of hand

M3X said:
Damaged and shattered by much weaker attacks and/or characters. Nice. But did they do something like cut Pica in half? Because cutting Pica in half would for sure scale Zoro to this AP value
Zoro cutting Pica's golem has actually been calced and the result is 7-A.

Back