• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pica Revision! Again!

I might as well put this up and stop letting my procrastination get the better of me this time so:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:plumCrayfish376/A_Stone_Giant_Pica's_KE

This was accepted at 6-C+ - 69.508 Gigatons so Pica is now 6-C+ instead of 7-A

This means that everybody who is rated as 7-A will become 6-C+. And this means that everybody who is on Gear Four level will instead be High 6-C due to multiplier (>69.508 x 3 = >208.524 Gigatons).

And…that's pretty much it…yeah.

Honestly the Yonkou probably shouldn't be as high as they are. There is a very little supporting them all being Country level.

A potential outlier can't be justified with "Well, the God Tiers are above them anyway". That's like saying it's fine for Sakura to be upgraded to Moon level for punching out Kaguya, even though compared to Sakura's others feats it is a huge outlier.

Nothing else supports Pica or Zoro being 6-C+, and this would be an outlier seeing as there is a 7-A calc for Zoro cutting Pica in half.

@Schnee One; perhaps not the best example, but it would still be extremely high compared to their usual feats (including the fact that Zoro only needs a Mountain level feat to cut Pica's statue in half), and is about 35 times more poweful than Admiral Fujitora's best feat.

Damage3245 said:
@Schnee One; perhaps not the best example, but it would still be extremely high compared to their usual feats (including the fact that Zoro only needs a Mountain level feat to cut Pica's statue in half), and is about 35 times more poweful than Admiral Fujitora's best feat.
Big gaps between characters is common on this wiki and so is gaps between characters calc'd feats and to the people they scale too, this isn't a case for being an outlier...

Zoro casual 7-A feat is a support for this. Btw, even with Pica being 6-C he is still mid-tier, both Yonko, and YC level characters will be above him.

@Ryuga21; Yonkou Commanders are currently rated far below this calc.

And Zoro's 7-A feat isn't indicated to be casual. If anything that should show that Zoro shouldn't scale to this calc, and neither should anyone else.

Damage3245 said:
@Ryuga21; Yonkou Commanders are currently rated far below this calc.
And Zoro's 7-A feat isn't indicated to be casual. If anything that should show that Zoro shouldn't scale to this calc, and neither should anyone else.
deceitfulness, Yonko commanders scale to 3 times whatever Pica is until they actually provide a feat themselves, so yes they still scale beyond this Calc.

I honestly think the word "Outlier" is always so quick to be thrown around; especially if the gap from 7-A to 6-C is actually pretty tame plus it's below what the God Tiers are rated as based on what I'm reading above. I think the feat in the OP is fine.

I also don't see how lightly swinging your trunk is not casual.

@DarkDragonMedeus; really, does the value of the God Tiers being higher justify a character having a calc that is far above their normal feats?

Doesn't it matter more if it is an outlier for character and not an outlier for the verse as a whole?

And the gap between their previous rating and proposed rating does look quite large to me, especially since there isn't anything else in the rest of the verse to justify it. This puts them as being even stronger than Zunesha, the largest creature in the world who could one-shot a Yonkou Commander with a fraction of the energy from their 6-C trunk swing.

I don't see the problem with this, because Zoro quite literally cuts him in half later with a Haki blade (which is stated to make his blade stronger and sharper).

@Eminiteable; which is irrelevant since their actual trunk swing which is the attack they used against Jack has a 6-C calc.

A one time feat can be Septillions of times higher than every other feat they have + every other feat in the verse and still not be an outlier. The definition of outlier has less to do with big gaps or frequency and more to do with context. The 7-A feat was just Zunesha lightly swinging their trunk; that's extremely casual at least for them. I don't see why Zunesha wouldn't simply be stronger than them and thus 6-C as well.

> The 7-A feat was just Zunesha lightly swinging their trunk;

I think you misread somebody's post. The 7-A feat belonged to Zoro.

Zunesha has a 6-C feat.

So casual 6C Zunesha from his own clac. Which means he should be higher.

Also if the low 6B calc is acceptable for Zunesha then it's not irrelevant. That shows how many other feats range above 6C besides the feats from the Yonkou.

Wait, how does this actually scale to anyone....at all?

We determined in the last thread that Pica's manipulation of stone isn't a physical attribute.

So therefore, Zoro cutting Pica, directly, doesn't scale since Pica's durability wouldn't even scale to this (how can his Haki and durability scale to a feat of moving a Stone Golem??)

And Zoro would only scale to cutting apart the stone itself, he never overcomes the AP in the calc.

This is actually a mess

>So casual 6C Zunesha from his own clac. Which means he should be higher.

AstralKing7; that's not really the point. The point is that a Yonkou Commander could be one-shot by an attack that's on the lower end of the 6-C range.

So Pica and Zoro being drastically higher than that makes no sense. People of their level can't one-shot Yonkou Commanders.

M3X is correct here.

Literally at no point does Zoro halt the movement of the golem, he simply bypasses that by slicing it in half, which explicitly causes any section cut off from Pica's influence to instantly halt being affected by his power.

This is no way scales, and honestly I'm a bit shocked people even engaged this and tried to apply it without thinking about context.

@Xulrev; I'm not shocked. Some people see "6-C+ One Piece" and they jump on it without hesitation.

I'm probably wrong, but wouldn't Pica's stone body durability scale to this as it has to withstand its own KE in order to not break apart?

The calc itself appears fine as-is, but adding it to Pica's profile would be all but useless since:

1. It is not combat applicable as Pica never fully utilizes the KE within the calc against anyone, and never launches an attack of this level against anyone

2. It is not indicative of his baseline statistics as we thoroughly covered the last time Pica was discussed

3. It scales to literally nobody

4. It would be a massive, unironic, outlier to consider since far-weaker attacks have heavily wounded higher-tiered people than Pica in accepted calc'd attacks

It seems a mess to even add to the profile since it can cause all sorts of mess and issues in the future

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Pica should be allowed to scale from his own calc. Whether or not that scales to anyone else is up for debate, but if Zoro and others aren't quite physically on par with him; then he shouldn't quite scale.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Pica should be allowed to scale from his own calc. Whether or not that scales to anyone else is up for debate, but if Zoro and others aren't quite physically on par with him; then he shouldn't quite scale.
No he really shouldn't, we covered that in the last Pica thread, Pica doesn't scale to his Devil Fruit power since it's more akin to tactile TK that can only affect stone.

I don't think people really care about the calc being on the profiles but the fact that it should be acceptable and not an outlier

AstralKing7 said:
I don't think people really care about the calc being on the profiles but the fact that it should be acceptable and not an outlier
For someone of Pica's status, it's definitely an outlier to presume his physicals scale to such a tier, especially due to the fact that people superior to him are harmed by attacks much weaker in magnitude than this calc

Back