• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A mangaka trying to make a manga about the moon

Watatsuki no Toyohime vs Rohan Kishibe

TSKR Rohan being used

Both in-character

Speed equalized

range 10 meters

i hope this is not a stomp xD

I see Watatsuki resists mindhax but IIRC this rohan can completely turn people into books thus incaping them

(i can't believe a moon princess who stomped Yukari would lose to a filthy spider-licker lmao)

Yeah I would vote Rohan, she can quickly one-shot him in that distance but it's much more likely Rohan transmutates her before that

OP hax overpowers AP most of the time tbh.RTZ would rekt a 2-B or 2-A character if they dont have certain abilities.It's one of the reasons i dislike about hax not being AP,because of that you have matches like these where 8-C chars beat a 2-c character

oh, i forgot. did her probability manipulation would prevent rohan or not?

oh wait, rohan already beat someone with probability manip

nvm

Back