• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
WN Revision Natural Weaponry is now a thing. Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) would have it from Body Armour

Proof for Yuuki's acquiring almost all abilities in the series:

• Information King-Akashic Records: An ability obtained by dismantling his own ultimate skill, Creation Lord Ahura Mazd─ü, and fusing it with Velda's knowledge and installing it into the Veldanava Sword. This allows him to use almost every ability in the series.
Chapter 247: WN

Yuuki was a genius, but he didn't obtain all of Veldanava's powers. As such, being able to control all of Veldanava's powers was a lie. However, there was nothing that worried him. Because it was true that he could use almost all of Veldanava's abilities. Yuuki already had enough power to destroy this world. The Manas called Velda had the knowledge about all of the Ultimate Skills, but he didn't have the ability to recreate them. The reason was plain and simple, insufficient capacity. Yuuki had analyzed every skill over a month's time and made a selection. He reduced Ultimate Skill『Greedy Lord Mammon』into energy (Existence Value) and tried to recreate the necessary skills. It became possible for him to perfectly recreate『Creation Lord Ahura Mazda』. However, there was also an ability that he couldn't recreate no matter how hard he tried. The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it. ..................................

Hence, such a thing as recreating the abilities in Velda's memories was easy. Yuuki had also disassembled his own Ultimate Skill『Creation Lord Ahura Mazda』and combined it with Velda's knowledge. Thus, Origin Skill[2]『Information Ruler Akashic Records[3]』was created. He installed this Origin Skill into Veldanava Sword and tweaked it so that any selected ability could be used at any time.
All of these Unique Skills should be on Yuuki and Rimuru's profile since Yuuki has them in his Veldanava's Power's key and Rimuru in his End of Series key about absorbing Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel).========================================================================Unique Skills

Volume 7

• Hierophant: An ability that allows a patron to dominate the will of those who seeks salvation and protection ――In a sense, this was a ridiculous ability that is nothing but high-level fraud.
Volume 8

• Master Medic: Method of Attack: Virus Manipulation. Air Composition Manipulation, Poison. Naturally, he could heal as well.[give (additional) disease manipulation for end key Rimuru and also Yuuki] (Chapter 146)
  • Thrower: He could throw anything. As long as it was graspable, it was possible to throw anything, even a monster. As there was no attribute, it had penetrating damage. A troublesome ability. [Bypassed Lifting Strength] (Chapter 146)
  • Observer: Instinct Evasion. Sense Danger. Sense Trap. Sense Monster. Sense presence. [A form of Extrasensory Perception ] (Chapter 146)
Volume 10

• Ignorant: Tear possesses the Unique Skill『The Ignorant (Optimist)[3]』. Her ideal is just doing what she is told to do without thinking about anything else. Just like her personality, her ability has a condition to activate, that is, all of her abilities will increase only when she receives an order. (Chapter 203)
  • Unshaken One: From Fran. Her mind will not be affected by anything other than the feeling of excitement.A rather mysterious ability that increases her strength if she feels unrest in her mind. The ability that can even turn emotions like anger and fear into power. (Chapter 203).
  • Cultivator: Gale's Unique Skill『Cultivator』was originally an ability suitable for agriculture, but depending on how to use it, it was an excellent ability with various applications. Interfering with the earth, Gale covers the plaza on the people side with soils that turned hard. Gale synchronized with the spirit of earth, on that moment a protective wall as strong as steel was completed. A wall instantly appeared in front of the people. [Earth Manipulation] (Chapter 223).
  • Perceiver: Alice's unique skill: With her ability『Perceiver (Space Wiseman)[3]』, She somehow knows that danger is approaching. Also, it has a Space Barrier effect. (Chapter 223)
Others

1. Multiple Personality from Manas - Yuuki has Velda and Chloe has Manas Chrona [Chapter 238]
    1. Velda is Manas personality from Yuuki who even took over the series as a villain as Yuuki let him. Even, in the end, they worked together as Velda did help Yuuki keep『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』always in the optimal state, acting as a kind of permanent monitoring device.
    2. Chloe fused with Manas Chrona. Nonetheless, remains of it personality exists which can Chloe do ruthless actions that she would never do normally.
  2. Organic Matter Manipulation for - Yuuki, Rimuru, Vega (if he ever gets a profile) - via Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka:
    1. Organic Matter Control: An ability to manipulate organic matter for various purposes. For example, Vega, the original possessor of this Ultimate Skill, used this power to create a body to represent him from individual bacteria. Hiding his true body elsewhere, he can restore himself endlessly for as long as there is organic matter remaining.
  3. Social Influencing - Rimuru
    1. Rimuru is worshipped as God by his follower's Demons like Diablo {Venom's stp], Shion [Chapter 204]. Even, after reviving the defeated army, Rimuru's appearance and presence quenched any rebellious thought toward him [Chapter 161].
Velda has Multiple existences in Chapter 214 so it should be added to Yuuki's page and logically it would Yuuki Veldanava's Power's key have it.

Chapter 214 WN

『Parallel Existence』which there is always a 'main body', or『Multiple Existence』in which every copy is a 'main body'. Which one is more of a pain to deal with, depends on the person using the ability. But, in terms of ability classing,『Multiple Existence』 is definitely one of the highest tier abilities without a doubt. Even now, as Ciel-sensei is analyzing it right now, I can say that with confidence.

But I digressed. The moment I arrived, was right when Velda's『Multiple Existence』copy had finished recovering the power from Kazaream. I had just missed him.
Also

Gravity Manipulation Addition and its Resistance for Ultimate Skill Users

• Volume 8 WN: Carrera can affect gravity with Gravity Collapse:
    • Gravity Collapse: An ability which generates a localized gravity, crushing anyone inside it. If she continues the ability for too long, all the energy would get focused on a single point, eventually creating a small black hole.
  • Volume 5 WN: Earth Attribute can affect gravity like from Fritz:
Chapter 92 WN

ÒÇîI don't know what you're trying to do, but don't you dare underestimate us you monster! Eat this, Dispersal Sword [[2]]!!ÒÇì (Anon Holy Knight 1/Fritz)
ÒÇîI offer you my prayer, please seize the enemy with your divine might! Earth Jail (Great Gravity Prison) [[3]]!!ÒÇì (Anon Holy Knight 2) ....... Fritz's special attack had also been supported with the Earth Attribute's <Elemental Magic> which increased the gravitational force in the targeted place.
The purpose of such magic was to prevent the monster from moving, though, since the monster had no intention of moving in the first place, such efforts were meaningless.
  • Another case from Arnaud:
Chapter 90 WN

He can do it! Arnaud was convinced of the victory he played out in his mind and put all of his strength into his hand that was grasping the sword.
At the same time, he lightens the weight of the sword and then reverses it, driving it towards his target with double the power.
Grasping the sword, he doubled its weight by several times by abrupting the generation inertia from gravity's force.
This technique's trait also doubled the sword's momentum just before it collided with the enemy.
  • Gaia has gravity manipulation which also proves the ability is valid in the verse
Chapter 137 WN

The dragon got used to fighting after only a few battles, and quickly started using miasma breath against multiple opponents—miasma breath would drive our enemies mad.
The dragon also had a skill etched into his soul—gravity manipulation—which he used to create shield around us, thus becoming one of the most valuable members of our party.
The barrier is rather strong, and now, even if the enemy is a mage, my magic barrier and Gaia's gravity barrier creates an impenetrable wall.
  • The rabbit -Lunar Rabbit Getto which is part of fusee for Kumara (Web Novel) and an aspect of her abilities can also manipulate Gravity.
Chapter 157 WN

Similarly in other floors,

The lightning clad trigger――The thunder Tiger Raiko, blocking all who attempt to pass the stratum.

―― the rabbit manipulating gravity―― Lunar Rabbit Getto――scattering tyranny here and there.

MouseÒâ╗TigerÒâ╗RabbitÒâ╗SnakeÒâ╗SheepÒâ╗ApeÒâ╗BirdÒâ╗Hound are all beast type demonic beasts. rp: Rimuru has all the animals of the Chinese Zodiac now. He already had cow, dragon, horse, and pig. Get it? ...sorry, tired... They, are the Nine-Head Kumara's squad (pet) of eight.

Their forms are those of Kumara's and they each manifested an aspect of her abilities.
  • Houkusou has Gravity Manipulation [Chapter 74] and Rimuru's would it too from Food chain and Yuuki from Information Ruler Akashic Record.
  • Gravity Manipulation is a lower skill and sometimes magical abilities thus, it is a lower skill that should not affect Ultimate SKills Users.
  • So, if accepted, I will add the resistances to Ultimate SKills Users' page and respective users page.
Plasma Manipulation for Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel), Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel), Ranga (Web Novel), Benimaru (Web Novel) and and its Resistance for Ultimate Skill Users=

• Lighting abilities can create plasma and this from Ranga. I think Black Lightning would scale.
Chapter 92 WN

I AM RANGA, THE FENRIR (STAR NOVA DEMON WOLF KING [7]) RANGA!

I am the one who shall crush, and annihilate all of Rimuru-sama's enemies! ÒÇì

The monster declared it while facing Fritz and his compatriots, all in its deep baritone voice.

What it had just said, was clearly a threat.

A being that gave death to anyone who would oppose it.

Without even being able to wipe away his now gushing sweat, Fritz was frozen where he stood.

Thinking about his current condition as calmly as he was capable, to defeat this monster, there was no other option than to weaken it with the sealing power of the Holy Field

However, to even enclose this monster, who boasts such an overwhelming speed, it was not going to be a simple matter.

After all, if everyone were to set out alone to accomplish such a thing, this beast Ranga would simply wipe them out one by one.

Since the very beginning of this engagement, they had already been in checkmate.

Desperately, Fritz churned his mind, trying to find some way to turn the tables on this overwhelming being.

Even with the supporting magic of thought acceleration, to find such a method as to allow them to defeat such a foe could not be found. No matter how long one were to look for it. Certainly not in such a dire situation as this one.

However….

His eyes were dazzled by a blinding flash followed immediately by a thunderous roar that sounded from behind his position.

The Vice Commander, Gerard, had attempted to make a slight movement.

This, however, was instantly responded to with a blast of Plasma.

It was accurately aimed at the ground near Gerard's feet, causing him to instantly stop moving.

In any case, Fritz wasn't sure of just how high the temperature of such an attack was, but the ground near Gerard's feet was melted and turned to glass.

The heated air created a pulse of boiling hot air, as well as causing serious mental strain. As such, Gerard stopped moving foolishly.

Even if they were the mighty Holy Knights, up until now they had never encountered such a powerful monster such as this one. Their once overflowing confidence had now been shattered.

Despair wrecked havoc on the minds of Fritz's group.

Even if they had their mighty Spirit Equipment as protection, there was no way to resist an attack akin to that bolt of Plasma which was capable of turning the ground into glass.

Moreover, to even evade an attack which was akin to lightning, even an expert Holy Knight would not be capable of such things.

The defensive barrier and Spirit Equipment was the subject of their unwavering trust, they were certain there were no foes within the Monster City capable of resisting such mighty existences.

Even if they had to meet their deaths here, they could not afford to surrender to this monster…
  • Rimuru, Yuuki, Benimary, Ranga would have it with Black Lightning/Black Flame Manipulation:
Chapter 131 WN

It was Benimaru and Ranga.
First Benimaru, what the hell kind of joke was that previous black sphere (Dome)?
No, I was able to vaguely understand the mechanism after I saw it for a moment.
In other words, It was a composite skill of [Area Boundary] [Fire Manipulation][Black Lightning] I have.
First, the space is secured with [Area Boundary], He accelerate the molecular motion inside with [Fire Manipulation]. So it will produce a high temperature.
Finally, the magical power inside the space acts as fuel, and the [Black Lighting] will turn it into Plasma that would burn whatever is inside it.
It can be said that the skills had become the composite skill [Black Flame Manipulation].
  • Plasma Manipulation is a lower skill and sometimes magical abilities thus, it is a lower skill that should not affect Ultimate SKills Users.
  • So, if accepted, I will add the resistances to Ultimate SKills Users' page.
Range Updated by Summoners who can summon people from different Spacetime [Chapter 131]

Chapter 131 WN

Even in their original world, however, Chloe had no relatives. If Leon didn't protect her, who would?
In that case, all he had to do was to summon her here again.
He learned of magic that could summon a specific person through appointing time and space.
  • Yuuki has the Summoner ability which takes care of it.
Chapter 132 WN

Yuuki understood the world's structure with his genius.
First of all, he grasped the principle of summoning in the world and created the Unique Skill 『Summoner[[7]]』.
  • Summoners can summon those who come from a different world which in context universe as characters like Shizue were Summoner from Japan to the new world/universe.
Sakaguchi Hinata (Web Novel)'s Intelligence and others
Currently, her Intelligence is Above Average. I think it should be higher because even after losing mathematician skill that also boosts processing speed. She is still a genius magician.

Chapter 130 WN

As a side note, Hinata can also teleport. But, since it uses so much magical energy, she can't at the moment.
But considering her ability to do so chantlessly: I can finally appreciate her actual strength.
Although she can no longer use her『Mathematician』ability, she's still a genius magician.
She did become weaker, but not as much as she herself claims… though that's a secret for now..
Chapter 94 WN

According to Raphael, the special ability of that sword will let it cut through even my barrier.
Well, I guess depending on the reliable sword rather than on gaudy skills is just what I would expect from Hinata.
In reality, other than me, only Hakurou could defend against her attacks.
But, Hakurou would not be able to win by relying on magic attacks.
Whereas Hinata has decided that magic attacks would not be effective against me, hence decided not to use them.
She is a fighting genius. ...................................... The land is filled with the sound of our clashes.
The sword Hinata held, the one as large as she is, had an edge that looked like as if it was made of blue crystal.
It was a beautiful sword.
As if not feeling its weight, with a speed unimaginable for its size, Hinata wielded it freely.
She's probably depending on some skill for that, but it's still marvelous sword play.
And her expression,
Now… it is that of an innocent girl, a smile on her face.
Not the cold sneer that she carried before.
She is simply swinging her sword. Without thinking about anything else, focused on the battle.
A genius, huh.

I think it is valid that Mathematician boosts her processing speed/intelligence:

Chapter 132 WN

He obtained the Unique Skill 『Plunderer[[10]]]』 from Hinata. Her 『Mathematician』skill wasn't necessary for him. The reason was that his thought speed was better. If it was in the former world, his impossibly quick calculation speed could have burnt his cerebral nerves, but that wasn't an issue in this world.
The reason is that when he was summoned to this world, his entire physical constitution was renewed and changed his body into a type of spirit life-form.
Thus, Yuuki exceeded the limits of this world.
Chapter 21 WN

I am righteous. There are no faults in my calculation. There never have been!
That will never change.
<Confirmed. Acquiring Unique Skill [Mathematician]...... Success> (TL: got a better name? µò░Õ¡ªÞÇà) [ED: Sounds good]
Suddenly, my vision became clear. My hazy mind cleared and my mind got sharper..
So, the intelligence rating I would suggest is: Genius (She is a genius magician), higher with Mathematician | Genius, higher with higher with Mathematician |Genius (She is a genius magician)

Leon Cromwell (Web Novel)'s Intelligence
Leon's intelligence is listed as Above Average and its inaccurate since he referred to be a genius much time in the series and other statements which highlighted his intelligence

Chapter 131 WN

Leon cheered up the young girl, who was crying endlessly, with a smile
However, the girl in Leon's embrace suddenly vanished. Despite the power to protect had just awaken with Leo……
And so, Leon began the journey to search for Chloe.
Despite the passing years Leon never gave up searching for Chloe.
Perhaps, she had returned back to their original world. So he considered.
Even in their original world, however, Chloe had no relatives. If Leon didn't protect her, who would?
In that case, all he had to do was to summon her here again.
He learned of magic that could summon a specific person through appointing time and space.
With his exceptional intelligence, Leon learned magic at an absurd pace. All to summon a single girl, and to protect her.

However, his attempts ended in failure.
Even the genius Leo could not exert magical power in a world beyond this one.
Yet he did not give up and continued his research.
An extreme magic that could only be attempted once every 66 years, for success he traveled the world.
He learned from the fairies the method to be certified a hero, but they were so useless that it merely infuriated him.
He seized from them 8 great spirits, and because it did not seem to have caused any great problem, he continued his journey.
Having reached the pinnacle of human wisdom, he left into domains of the demon lords.

Leon's thirst for knowledge was boundless; he would not hesitate to do whatever it takes for the sake of summoning Chloe.
Thus, he continued living while destroying high ranking devils and taking their wisdom for his own.
There were also those who wish to join as his subordinate, who were allowed to do as they pleased so long as they did not interfere.
As time went by, the number of subordinates under Leon gradually grew in size, and he even came to own a small territory.
Leon never named himself, but soon the name "Platinum Devil" began to spread.
Before long, that name came to be associated with the name of a Demon Lord, but Leon paid it no mind. That sort of thing didn't matter to him.
Rather, taking knowledge from the wise devils who came to fight him was most important.
And for the first time, an existence that could be called a threat attacked Leon.

"Curse lord" Kazalim, was offended by Leon's nickname of demon lord, and paid a visit to purge him.
Even for Leon, the genius with a "Hero's egg", the "Curse Lord" Kazalim was a formidable foe.
So, I think his intelligence should be change to Genius.

Adalman (Web Novel)'s Intelligence

Chapter 164 WN

Well then, let us now get to Adalman's team, the last of the Labyrinth group.
Adalman had large reserves of magic, but was weak against melee combat.
However, he was a genius who could use Holy-Demonic Reversal.
It was strange how he was so smart, considering he was missing a brain.
It was a power involving Mathematical Circuits imbued onto the soul.
Furthermore, wielding special Skills like 'Perfect Memory' and 'Soul Think', his existence came close to that of a Spiritual Form.
All ordinary physical attacks were nullified, and only Legendary-tier and above weapons could actually harm him.
It was similar to Hinata's Spirit Armour, and against enemies donning Legendary-tier equipment, it did not provide much defence.
Ramiris (Web Novel)'s Intelligence

Chapter 62 WN

he complained begrudgingly.
Nothing can be done about it now. If I don't kill it, it'll kill me―so I thought back then…

ÒÇîDo you know just how efficient it was?
Earth Spirits manipulated the weight,
Water spirits moved each individual joint,
Fire spirits provided its power,
Wind spirits regulated the temperature.
Combination of many chemical elements. It was the epitome of the genius of the Ghost Researchers…ÒÇì

She's surprisingly persistent.
If I knew it was going to end up like this, I would have eaten it and made a copy. Though I don't know if I could have done so…
But, genius of the Ghost Researchers? Does that have anything to do with Kaijin's story―the one about the "Magic Soldiers" plan the dwarfs had undertaken with the elves?

ÒÇîHey, are you talking about the magic soldiers that the dwarfs and elves have been researching together?ÒÇì
ÒÇîBingo, bingoooo!!!
How did you know! It went wild after they failed to use the heart―the Spirit Magic Circuits!
So, we picked up the shell that they threw out!
Does that make us… geniuses? Are we that amazing?ÒÇì

Annoying, but, yes, amazing.
But, we are talking about Ghost Researchers who employ the power of ghosts, and fairies who are probably an existence close to that of ghosts―in other words, I can accept their proficiency in regards to this question.
So, I think her intelligence should be change to Genius. The other fairies' profiles do not exist so it is alright.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Gonna take me a bit to read all of this but Instinct Evasion sounds like Instinctive Reaction.
It could be, I was think it could be precognition but I was sure. I will see what the other think.

Looks pretty good from a glance, but will need more input.

Wouldn't their summoning by Low Multiversal in range? I'm pretty sure the Underworld is an entirely different universe.
The summoning range would be Low Multiversal since summoners summoned people from other world/universe. I am not sure about the Underworld, to be honest.

Okay we'll do that. Also, shouldn't Rimuru's immunity to mind manipulation be s unconventional resistance?
Could be. I don't like to add new topic to a thread though so I will leave it for another thread.

Well, the proposals look accepted so I will make the changes

I review the web novel; I found this text. I guess Instinct Evasion looks more valid.

Chapter 145 WN

The black robed guy was Zhen.
This guy seemed to have eyes capable of seeing through traps perfectly.
In the beginning I had thought that his intuition was sharp but it seemed to be Sense Danger, Sense Monster, and Sense Trap. With all of those, he managed to evade everything beforehand.
He looked at the places with traps, and conferred their location to his friends, and I was certain that it wasn't a coincidence.
Originally, on the 50th floor and beyond, there were increasingly brutal traps that
I am neutral about it.

Sensing presence is definitely Extrasensory Perception. But what you described is also Instinctive Reaction. I say both.
Oh, I meant in context of Instinct Evasion (from the Skill descriiption in the OP) = Instinctive Reaction, earlier in my point.

I don't think all of it is Instinctive Reaction. I think it's both Instinctive Reaction via Instinct Evasion, and Extrasensory Perception via Sense Presence.

Ok, having had a quick glance at the OP and a read through the posts, this seems relatively solid.

Though I am curious about the Instinct Evasion. Where does that come from, is there an explanation for it?

Crimson Azoth said:
Ok, having had a quick glance at the OP and a read through the posts, this seems relatively solid.
Though I am curious about the Instinct Evasion. Where does that come from, is there an explanation for it?
@Crimson Azoth, it came from the Zhen's Observer skill description:

• Observer: Instinct Evasion. Sense Danger. Sense Trap. Sense Monster. Sense presence. (Chapter 146)
I believe it is elaborated here:

Chapter 145 WN

The black robed guy was Zhen.
This guy seemed to have eyes capable of seeing through traps perfectly.
In the beginning I had thought that his intuition was sharp but it seemed to be Sense Danger, Sense Monster, and Sense Trap. With all of those, he managed to evade everything beforehand.
He looked at the places with traps, and conferred their location to his friends, and I was certain that it wasn't a coincidence.
Originally, on the 50th floor and beyond, there were increasingly brutal traps that

@Sheska444, taken. My story is I got multiple notifications to be honest and changes from CRT to add changes, not a defence.

Okay so uh a lot of this is sort of hard to read through. I'll say what I can. Before I get into the stuff, I need to say this: I have never read this, never will. My evaluation should be considered far below anyone with actual knowledge on the actual context and who have read the damn thing. Moving on.

I don't really understand weapon creation, my impression is that it can just copy other abilities, seems more like Power Mimicry?

Hierophant is Mind Manip. Throwing Anything is probably just an NLF. I agree that... from the very basic definition given, that sounds like Instinctive Reaction. I'm hesitant to say anything on it without further exposition, but that's what I lean towards now. No idea on that virus manip one, feels like it's trying to be a lot of things without being much at all.

Don't really know what to say about these other than Cultivator could also pass as Plant Manipulation. Perceiver is Extrasensory Perception.

Summoning looks fine.

Honestly, performing a handful of things very very well isn't a Genius feat for me, being an astounding martial artist isn't the same as being a holder of five degrees from university. I'd be willing to go with Gifted, based on mastery of a couple of skills regardless.

Outright being called an exceptional intelligence is probably enough for Genius I suppose. Same for the other guy. And same for the last one.

And now I disappear. Bwah.

I suppose that most of this seems fine, but I do not know almost anything about the series.

It looks like Instinctive Reaction so I will add the change.

I think there is nothing left to do, as well. So, I think you can closed the thread if you want, @Antvasima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back