• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
But they're both scary and have mind powers.

Mewtwo vs Kaguya (let this conclude for once, goddammit!)

Speed equalized, Shadow Mewtwo, and Mewtwo is composite drawing up until that form.

Adventures Mewtwo
Cat Clone

Kaguya by marcinha20-d97xpbb
Rabbit Goddess

In terms of pure AP, Mewtwo has a (sizable) advantage. Just clarifying. I'll count your vote though.

I put the physicals in there, not cuz of her attack power (she can spam I don't know how many punches [almost infinitely] that are multi-mt busters, in milliseconds. I don't if mewtwo can tank it, but he can dodge it, I suppose).. and she can go into higher modes, with attackes that we know she is capable of, but haven't see them yet. with her TSB, she almost (kinda) destroyed a whole pocket universe (and she could've done it more than once).

1. Kaguya can't spam that meny punches

2. Shadow Mewtwo has Small Planet Level Dura so Multi Mountain Busting fists are going to do absolutely nothing.

3. Please show me these Higher Modes you speak of, that blob of Chakra or whatever it was is something that was forced on her by Naruto's Rasenshurikens, it isn't something she normally can go into.

4. Looking at Mewtwo's page he the one with more Hax.

I'm gonna go with Mewtwo.

He's smarter, his TK can stop her Ash Bones and her Needle hair plus his Barriers and Attack Reflection, Kaguya has limited Precognition via the sharingan but Mewtwo has Precognition to. Disable is also good as it could allow him to stop her from teleporting or swapping the dimension. He also possesses Teleportation along with Recover.

dude, yes she can. u should watch the fight again. and how do u know that those punches cant handle him? she can throw in every direction, at any, almost infinitely, and I think that infinite punches> small planet durability. and I don't know what the heck is blob of chakra, but I do know that she could summons a fully powered, and perfected juubi to fight along side her (rebmember that weird, round bunny form? basically the same thing, but in control, and waay more powerful. ps u do know that they can absorb people right? so if he gets hit by the 'blob of chakra', hes dead). and the ash bones, like the punches, can came from anywhere, at any time, from any rate that she wants. and she can tell what his next (physical) move would be, so one thing is for sure: if he were to win, it isn't gonna be in a close-quarter aka mano vs mano fight. and she can counter around 90% of his attacks, while he can counter less (im just assuming that she is more versatile, ok?). but, I can safely say, if she were to hit him ash bones, tsb, or a direct bijuu dama, he would, almost instantly, die. just saying.

...I'm not even gonna bother explaining... You know what I am.

1. You need to rewatch that fight cause your just making things up.

2. Kaguya can't create Biju to fight for her, she has Never! Done that.

3. She cannot fire of Nigh Infinite punches period and the reason I said they won't do anything is because you said they where Multi Mountain level and last time I checked Mewtwo was Small Planet Level! She'll just waste her Chakra punching him with those weak fists.

4. Speaking of the Chakra fists I'm going to correct you, Kaguya is Small Planet Level normally that is the reason dozens could hurt Mewtwo eventually.

5. One Biju ain't almost killing Mewtwo period.

6. She ain't absorbing Mewtwo because she can't turn into that mode normally.

7. The punches cannot come from everywhere only from in front of her and the Ash bones only come from the portals she opens (which is one at a time) so with his Precognition he can dodge them.

8. You didn't even read their profiles did you?.

Mewtwo should take this since he has some of Kaguya's abilities as well as other hax that makes him superior like petrification, attack reflection, power nullification and power mimicry.

What is stopping Bun Bun from using eye hacks on Mewtwo? And does he have enough power to get out of said eye hacks? More than than literally all Shinobi in the whole Naruto Universe (Actually, even animals as well, literally everything.)

Do you mean in pure AP? Because if so, Mewtwo is stronger than literally everyone in the verse. If you mean otherwise, idk.

Just clarifying, is all.

Kaguya doesn't even use genjutsu for one, the only genjutsu she used was the Infinite whatever you call it and that was once to create a White Zetsu army... There is only her and Mewtwo here so it's very unlikely she'll use it.

@Pepper14832 He has precognition, which lets him see incoming attacks. He also has teleportation, which he can use to get up close and hypnotize her right there.

Yes, I'm reference Genjutsu. And it does not matter if she only used it once. To me, that means she could use it again. Also, she is the orgin of all chakra in the Naruto Universe. So, if Mewtwo was put in a Genjutsu, is he strong enough to get out of it?

Her being the origin of Chakra literally has nothing to do with her genjutsu's power.

Oh, yes it does. How strong a genjutsu is dependent on how much Chakra she has.

She literally has all the chakra in the Naruto Universe and "target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses."

Again, what does Mewtwo have against that?

He can mind read her. In other words, he will know everything about her, as well as her abilities, and he'll make sure that he won't get caught in genjutsu.

That is not how genjutsu works, that was never stated. Ulless you got a scan?.

Secondly Kaguya's genjutsu is the moon which traps the opponent in an infinte genjutsu, Kaguya has no control over their five senses. That jutsu doesn't work like normal genjutsu.

We don't even know what setting the battle is in so it's not like the moon is right their, if she tried to run to the moon like Madara Mewtwo won't just stand there and do nothing.

To answer your question, I don't know what Mewtwo's mind defense is.

If y'all want to go for that "Kaguya uses genjutsu" argument even tho she did it once to make an army only. So that fact that it's just her and Mewtwo I doubt she'll even use it.

@TheGlassMan

If you're refering to his precognition. I'm not sure that's how his precognition works. How exactly would he know "everything about her" just as they met? If that's the case then there's absoutely nothing she can do in this battle.

@LordGriffin

Considering that Genjutsu uses chakra like Ninjutsu. How effective the Genjutsu is will be dependent on ones chakra. Of course, Bunny Goddess here has all the Charka on Naruto's "Earth" and posses the Rinne-Sharigan on her forhead (Which Grants her the Sharigan's powers, to cast Genjutsu) I fail to see how Mewtwo can defend against such a powerful Genjutsu or escape from it in enough time before Kagyua ends him.

Pepper14832 said:
@TheGlassMan
If you're refering to his precognition. I'm not sure that's how his precognition works. How exactly would he know "everything about her" just as they met? If that's the case then there's absoutely nothing she can do in this battle.
I just told you that he can read her mind.

Well I don't know, he could just us Memory Manipulation or Mind Manipulation before she uses hers...

I am not voting here but:

1.Kaguya can spam her 8 gods vacuum attack.

2.She can use genjutsu without Moon,Moon needs only for Planetary range.I dont understand why is this even a question.

1. She can use the move quite a lot given her chakra supply but spamming it all day long is a no no.

2. Give me sold evidence that she can use normal genjutsu, I don't want anything made up, give me a scan of her stating she can use it or her actually using it. If she could use it without the moon she would have instantly used it on Naruto because he unable to counter the Infinite moon genjutsu.

This whole Kaguya uses eye genjutsu on Mewtwo (when she's never done it is BS)

It doesn't matter if the only Genjutsu she used was via the moon and nothing else. Naruto wikia also states that the Rinne-Sharigan on her forehead gives her the ability of all the normal Sharigans. Which includes Genjutsu outside of Infinite T...

This shouldn't be a debate.

@LordGriffin1000

"Give me sold evidence that she can use normal genjutsu, I don't want anything made up, give me a scan of her stating she can use it or her actually using it"

What?Every sharingan can use it,and as i said moon needed only for planetary range,you dant have to be very smart to understand that.You sounds like you are trying to downplay her.

"If she could use it without the moon she would have instantly used it on Naruto because he unable to counter the Infinite moon genjutsu"

Anime logic...

She has the the potential to use genjutsu, that doesn't mean she can. This is that same stupid logic when people tried to say the Sage has the Lightning Blade because he created Ninjutsu.

She has the ability to use genjutsu but she lacks any knowledge of genjutsu except for the moon one.

Trust me if I wanted to downplay Kaguya you would know.

What y'all need to do is stop making up arguments that Kaguya will do something she has not shown to do, We don't do that here.

Having the ability to use something=/=Has it, otherwise Gohan and Vegeta have Super Saiyan 3 even tho they never showed it.

Even if we allowed Kaguya to start with genjutsu Mewtwo will see it with his Precognition then use disable and now what...

Note I forget Disable only works after they use the move so ignore the last part.

Also, didn't wanna state this, but Mewtwo kinda...resists mind manipulation due to typing, and unlike the Aizen/Gardevoir thing, it scales to his superior mind skills.

@griffin, u say that I should rewatch it, but u cant even read my comments right. I cant reply to u, cause I don't know what to say, since I didn't say half of the shit that u replied to man. im just gonna wait and see. and im not making assumption of anything, so I don't know how I can be making things up. I was literally, just stating her powers and abilities. ur the one saying that she can do this, but cant do that, and what not, even though ur even less sure that I am. she is a jinchuriki, so why cant she go into her bijuu state? huh? tell me that.

Why do you keep bringing up the Anime to support your argument that she can only do Genjutsu via Infinite Tsukuyomi when the anime and Naruto wikia also state the Kaguya's Rinne-Sharigan gives her the ability of a normal sharigan which is to cast normal Genjutsu? Such as other than Infinite Tsukuyomi?

It doesn't matter if it's improbable that she would cast a very powerful normal genjutsu. It's improbable that Kaguya and Mewtwo are even fighting at all.

"otherwise Gohan and Vegeta have Super Saiyan 3 even tho they never showed it"

This isnt the right comparsion at all.She can use genjutsu without a Moon.

Kaguya hasn't shown any genjutsu outside IT. We can't give her feats which she doesn't have.

Honestly Mewtwo's TP feats are more diverse and better in quality (not just illusion but actual mind control), and IT needs prep anyway. Giving it to Mewtwo for superior AP.

@Pepper

Kaguya does not have infinite chakra since she has to drain it from everything else in order to keep fighting the way she does.

She has never demonstrated the ability to launch an infinite number of punches at once.

She has never demonstrated the ability to use normal genjutsu, since it was developed while she was sealed in the moon.

Becoming the Ten Tails was involuntary at best and it's shown that she prefers fighting in her human form anyway.

She did not develop the technique to create the Bijuu, that was developed by her son while she was sealed.

You have to go by what's on the profiles and what she has actually demonstrated.

@reppuzan, she only has infinite chakra when on earth. her other dimensions are different planes of existence, in a way, so I guess that would drain her, when in any one of them. and just cause she hasn't shown it, doesn't mean she cant. can goku use kaioken along with ssj3? yes. has he shown it? no. and like I said, she has infinite chakra when on earth, meaning that she can attack endlessly aka infinite punches. get it? and she didn't turn into the ten tails, in the first place. its illogical to say that anyways, since the ten tails is half of her being, after she fused with the tree/shinjuu. she only took that weird, bunny form, cuz Naruto's rasenshuriken barrage made the bijuu's own chakra (that were inside of gedo mazo, which is like a shell for kaguya) unstable, making, literally, half of kaguya's being unstable as well. and another thing: some of the profiles are outdated. I would like to add some things (canon things, fyi), but I cant. for one, did u know that hashirama's wood release cancels someone else's chakra absorption? well, they do, but when I tried putting that in there, I couldn't find a way of how to do so. ps, can someone teach me how to do it?

@Reppuzan, I'm not saying she has infinite chakra. What I'm saying is that she has a very considerability large amount of chakra. In the early stages of Naruto we learn that every living thing on their "Earth" has chakra. The fact that Kagyua literally takes chakra back from every, Human, animal and ect in the Naruto universes "Earth" along with most of the tail beasts is a strong force that I don't think can even be measured.

In order to get out of a Genjutsu you likely need to have strong enough chakra control in order to escape. If Mewtwo got caught in that I am just saying even if he realizes it's a Genjutsu what does he have to escape such a powerful one?

@Lorenzo

She does not have infinite chakra since she was burning chakra even while she was on Earth and it took her a while to gather enough to create the Gudoudama.

She has definitely not released an infinite number of strikes at once.

You have to make a content revision thread since we won't allow regular users to make revisions to profiles as controversial as Kaguya's.

@Pepper

The power of a genjutsu technique has never been measured by the amount of chakra one has, and assuming that one needs chakra control or some equivalent to escape Infinite Tsukuyomi is NLF.

@repuzan, I can be convinced that she burns chakra, but I don't think she can ever 'not have it', if u get what I mean. I guess her reserves just fill up again and again, in sequence, no matter. and I only said that she had infinite chakra while on earth, BECAUSE of her tsb. to make it, she had to call up some chakra from the original dimension aka earth. and I never said she released infinite punches. u should read that again... ps what does nlf mean?

Back