• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Lorenzo

She doesn't have infinite chakra by definition given that she has to drain it from everyone else in order to keep replenishing it for the intensive techniques she uses.

she really doesn't, since she only did that once. 'once' is exception, not the rule. and she only wants to take the chakra away from the people. its like: one guy has two exact same cars, and one of them is sold to a family, when he died. but his family said, 'well we want out car back', even though they own everything bout the car (the producer, the brand, the fabric that made it, and what not..). that's the best answer I can give u, man. im just trying to be real and logical here.. @griffin, does that mean that it isn't allowed on vs threads, or that it shouldn't be used in argument? if its the 1st one, then u cant truly say that mewtwo won this match, since u took away one of her abilities, or limited her in a way.

No Limits Fallacy means if a character hasn't shown to be able to do something beyond their capabilities we can't assume they can.

Example: Rennigan users can absorb chakra but it is a No Limits Fallacy to assume they could absorb any chakra supply of chakra beyond their own Level because they never showed it.

its not above her capabilities. im getting the felling that yall just like mewtow too damn much, and im getting picked on cuz I don't... and ur example doesn't apply here. I get what u mean, but this case is a bit different. for one, madara has real, actually stated by himself and others, to have infinite chakra. its a fact. meaning that he can use his rinnegan to absorb as much chakra as he wants, or he cant absorb chakra at all. get my point?

LOL why is it that every time people disagree with anything Naruto we are downplayers, haters or just like the other character more?.

Madara has never shown to absorb infinite chakra for one and second he damn sure can't absorb a universe level chakra attack. You saying he can absorb infintie is NLF.

Provide evidence/scan of Madara stating he has Infinite chakra please.

...actually, this is the 1st Naruto thread that ive been on, since I joined the wiki, so idk how to answer to that... and I never said that he could absorb chakra infinitely. dude, are u reading my comments? look, im gonna finish this comment right here, just so that u have a chance to re read my other comment. im for real. its the 5th time that u made up some shit bout saying this or that.... oh, and for the infinite chakra, why don't go look at his page?.. wait, but didn't u do that already? if i remember correctly, u told me to go read their pages again, but u urself didn't do that, now, did u?

How are you even saying I've made things up? Show me these 5 things on this thread that I made up.

Madara Uchiha you really do need to re-read his page it says Extremely High and Nigh Unlimited as an Edo... No where do I see Unlimited Chakra.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
its not above her capabilities. im getting the felling that yall just like mewtow too damn much, and im getting picked on cuz I don't... and ur example doesn't apply here. I get what u mean, but this case is a bit different. for one, madara has real, actually stated by himself and others, to have infinite chakra. its a fact. meaning that he can use his rinnegan to absorb as much chakra as he wants, or he cant absorb chakra at all. get my point?
Your words exactly, "meaning that he can use his rinnegan to absorb as much chakra as he wants" you just said he can absorb as much as he wants, meaning if he wants to absorb infinte he can by your logic.

finish reading it, for god's sake. I said that since he has infinite chakra, he either can absorb as much chakra as he wants, OR HE CANT ABSORB CHAKRA AT ALL... "Stamina: Extremely High (Possesses chakra comparable to the bijuus, can fight for a full day and night against the likes of Hashirama before collapsing, has enough chakra to summon the Kyuubi), nigh-unlimited as an Edo and as the Juubi's Jinchuuriki".. I found this in his stamina part. why are u lying?

I Didn't lie, I read through it extramly fast so I didn't see it say as the Juubi but I still don't see Unlimited Chakra, just Nigh Unlimited so no I didn't lie about him not having unlimited chakra.

Meanwhile, you lied about this being your first Naruto thread you've been on since joining this wiki, you lied about Kaguya's abilities, you lied about Madara having Infinite Chakra and you lied saying this is my 5th time making shit up.

Anyway I'm not going to drag out Cal's thread any longer, My vot goes to Mewtwo.

can prove where I lied? like, for real? this IS my 1st Naruto thread in the wiki, but doenst mean that im commenting on others at same time. I have that right, do I not? and I didn't lie about her abilities at all. please, do tell me where ive lied, and madara does have infinite chakra,. nigh-infinite wont really make a difference in his case specifically, since they were already ******* huge. u know what? why dont u stop reading this wiki's info, and why don't u go read the official Naruto wiki? huh? ik why. its cuz u want people to be on ur side, since all the knowledge that u people use, comes from this same exact website. u should use a more specific one, just like I did. and I have ur comment right there to prove that u DID make shit up. u should've been smarter than that. everything that u wrote on ur comment, isn't true, and u wanna tell me that I lied? ur a lost cause man. fair enough. my vote goes to kaguya.

Back