• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I keep forgetting about Haki. I still don't think it's better than Garou but I'll touch upon that later
WGAT HOW THE F IS PREDICTION MULTIPLE MOVES WERE SOMEONE WILL GO BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO WILL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO GO

Just want to point out Garou's dura neg isn't gonna be that useful since Luffy's insides are also rubber so they too have resistance to blunt force (we can assume it may be a bit weaker version of it but it's still their)

Garou also grows rapidly in power when fighting a strong opponent, so while fighting Luffy, he will just get stronger and stronger until he overwhelms Luffy completely.

WGAT HOW THE F IS PREDICTION MULTIPLE MOVES WERE SOMEONE WILL GO BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO WILL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO GO
Because according to the haki page, "Inept Haki users in this class have the ability to activate Observation Haki, but with little to no control. They can infrequently sense the presence of others, see brief premonitions of the future with immense focus and desperation, but otherwise can not effectively utilize or disable the ability."

Stop downplaying Garou. All you have to do is look at his page. It's right there.
I'm literally not... Wtf is this wank... I literally know about one punch man more than everyone here

Garou also grows rapidly in power when fighting a strong opponent, so while fighting Luffy, he will just get stronger and stronger until he overwhelms Luffy completely.
Luffy as well

Okay? I don't really care what you've discussed because it doesn't change the facts.

His regeneration is Devil Fruit-based. Not based on his biological regeneration.

Luffy has taken Haki-imbued attacks and regenerated normally afterwards.
It does change the fact. Haki doesn't nullify the effects of DFs, if you punch Luffy Haki only ignores his blunt force trauma, but doesn't nullify his rubber nature, in other words he is still able to stretch his arms.

What definition by "regenerated normally afterwards" are we using? Also, that his DF resolves around Regeneration is precisely the reason why despite having multiple ways to heal his injuries couldn't heal the one that was inflicted on by Garp. Also Luffy doesn't have Regen so idk why you brought him up?

Because according to the haki page, "Inept Haki users in this class have the ability to activate Observation Haki, but with little to no control. They can infrequently sense the presence of others, see brief premonitions of the future with immense focus and desperation, but otherwise can not effectively utilize or disable the ability."
WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PRE TIMESKIP...

e.g Coby during Marineford.

It does change the fact. Haki doesn't nullify the effects of DFs, if you punch Luffy Haki only ignores his blunt force trauma, but doesn't nullify his rubber nature, in other words he is still able to stretch his arms.

What definition by "regenerated normally afterwards" are we using? Also, that his DF resolves around Regeneration is precisely the reason why despite having multiple ways to heal his injuries couldn't heal the one that was inflicted on by Garp. Also Luffy doesn't have Regen so idk why you brought him up?

Yes, he does:

Regeneration (Mid-Low, capable of recovering from life-threatening injuries in mere hours while supplementing his body with meat [stab wounds completely piercing his torso], or regrow a lost tooth by drinking milk. Can otherwise recover from said injuries within a couple of days. He can also quickly heal himself by sleeping)

Haki does not negate his ability to regenerate / recover, so it won't negate Garou's either.

Marco being unable to heal due to his Devil Fruit has nothing to do with Garou's ability to regenerate.

Yes, he does:

Haki does not negate his ability to regenerate / recover, so it won't negate Garou's either.

Marco being unable to heal due to his Devil Fruit has nothing to do with Garou's ability to regenerate.
I actually agree with this.

Marco can produce blue flames, that acts as healing, meaning he is capable of healing others and himself. So honestly, how does that make any sense to you for the person who's known for his regenerative powers not being able to heal his own injuries when he absolutely could.

All I hear is "but his DF", his DF resolves around Regeneration and Haki doesn't negate/nullify DF abilities.

Yes, he does:

Tell me... What is marco's regen?

Yes, he does:

1. It's accepted here in VSBW, so yes it does matter. You actually couldn't prove why Haki doesn't negate Regen without using Luffy as an example. Marco being unable to Regen, despite having many Regenerative powers has absolutely something to do with Garou, because he can Regen instantly from any injuries inflicted on him, he can produce blue flames that heals others and himself. Heck there are plenty more.

1. It's accepted here in VSBW, so yes it does matter. You actually couldn't prove why Haki doesn't negate Regen without using Luffy as an example. Marco being unable to Regen, despite having many Regenerative powers has absolutely something to do with Garou, because he can Regen instantly from any injuries inflicted on him, he can produce blue flames that heals others and himself. Heck there are plenty more.
I'm starting to think you don't know what biological regeneration means.

I've almost completely forgotten how stubborn you can be damage. If you think Marco's Regen doesn't work that way, just discuss it with King or emit and remove it.

I'll say it again, this is accepted here in VSBW. Unless this gets removed for some reasons, it's still applicable here and other fights. Meaning, Haki negates Regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back