• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A High-Schooler Fights An Inmate (Noriaki Kakyoin vs. Jolyne Cujoh) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Since JoJo characters seem to only be good for fighting other JoJo characters, today we have a fight between one of the most underutilized JoJo companions ever versus the very last JoJo before Araki gave up and moved on to a new timeline. Considering the similar compositions of these characters' Stands, I'm eager to see how this will turn out.

In the blue corner, we have Noriaki Kakyoi from Stardust Crusaders, and in the red corner, we have Jolyne Cujoh from Stone Ocean.

Jolyne ASB
Kakyoin EoH
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help, aside from their Stands.

-This battle takes place in a deserted alleyway in Morioh, giving neither a true home-court advantage.

-Speed will be equalized despite being in-verse, since Jolyne would have an easy speed advantage in that case.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Hierophant Green: 1 (TheArsenal1212)

Stone Free: 7 (Iapitus The Impaler, TacticalNuke002, TriforcePower1, EmperorDoom25, JohnConquest1, Sixo Bullets, Goodyfresh)

Highway To Hell: 0

This is a very very good match. I can see it going either way

But here I'm going with Kakyoin. Joylne is a solid fighter but Kakyoin has a massive range advantage and is smart enough to know to keep at a distance whenever he can. Jolyne should be able to deflect a few emerald splashs, but I think Kakyoin would eventually try and set up a barrier similar to the one he does for DIO and overwhelm her. Jolyne would beat him up close but considering Kakyoin has battled someone like Star Platinum before, he should know what to do here.

Therefore I'm going with Kakyoin with difficulties

Kakyoin paints on her

In all seriousness, what can Jolyne do? I know what the milf hunter can do but not Stone Free.

Jolyne can counter projectiles with spring shielding, so The Emerald Splash goes right back in the trash. If he goes for the 20 meter Emerald splash, that makes things a bit harder, but she can pass under the tentacles by turning into string. I say Jolyne crosses the distance and Donuts him like DIO. I also raise that Jolyne is, on average, more intelligent than Kak and is far more stratigically minded. She is willing to go to insane lengths to win, where as Kakyoin won't even use his greatest asset all but a few times in character. Jolyne literally set herself on fire just to counter a guys heat manip, and should be easily capable of divising a strategy to deal with The 20 Meter Emerald splash if she doesn't just deal with it like she did the projectile spam of Jumping Jack Flash and Planet Waves

Thus, I vote Jolyne

The real cal howard said:
Kakyoin paints on her
In all seriousness, what can Jolyne do? I know what the milf hunter can do but not Stone Free.
She can do a few things, but for this match, it should be noted that she can create string shielding to block projectiles. She can also logia herself with string, although not completely

Kakyoin winks and Jolyne's pants turn into Niagara Falls.

On a serious note, projectiles are definitely out due to string logia and projectile reflection, not to mention, Stone Free personally deflecting it. Possession/Body Puppetry is out because of string logia as well. 20 m Emerald Splash might work but it needs a short amount of prep, which I am not sure Jolyne will let Kakyoin do.

Jolyne takes it pretty decisively.

Jolyne via being a better Star Platinium than the one Kakyoin lost to

Back