• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A guilty Gear fights a mad champion: Sol Badguy vs the Champion of Cyrodiil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to say that Sol is the one victorious. But the Champion of Cydoryl has better hax. So... Champion of Cydoryl is the one

Ok so, I'm not counting the first vote because having better hax isn't a vote, and I am counting the second vote but could you please go more in detail, a knife with death and reality hax doesn't matter if sol knocks it off the CoC's hand and he has resurrection so I want more reasons then "Razor gg" (I know "Razor gg" works but like can we talk about the times the CoC doesn't pull that out. I don't want this fight to literally be "Razor gg FRA") (people have mentioned that sometimes threads are a little boring like Star Wars mindhax s despite being able to win in a lot more ways, like be a little more creative)

• Edit also unfortunately for me this maybe a stomp due to damage reflection being 100% in Oblivion, meaning all damage is reflected and since CoC has the ap advantage it most likely isn't a NLF

Keep in mind that CoC is invisible until his first attack, then chameleon (i.e. virtually invisible to all but the sharpest of perception) for the rest of the battle, and is a master of stealth even without those. It doesn't matter what Sol tries, he's fighting something he will never see, can't hit even if he does see (sanctuary + dodging), and can't harm even if he somehow hits (reflect/ absorb). Played right CoC is immortal, same as the Nerevarine. Even if his resurrection brings him back from everything else in CoC's insanely diverse arsenal, eventually CoC will just pull out the Razor.

CoC can boost his own stats while draining stats from Sol. That combined with shitton of spells like reflect, absorb, burden, silence, damage health etc. makes this an easy victory for CoC. Champion is very versatile.

Guilty Gear revision is currently in the process, now is not the time to make thread about them I believe.

Two things you guys get wrong about Sol: One, he can see CoC, he can see Testament who is invisible to the point that he can't be sensed by the likes of Jam. Two, GG High 4-Cs are one of the highest ends of High 4-C I've ever seen. They were 4-Bs back then. A single solid hit from him and CoC is vaporized.

As GG expert, this is stomp. If reflection is in Oblivion, Sol has no way winning this.

I'm making it myself currently by playing through all of them. (Which is insanely time consuming). One game alone gave me ten new abilities for the characters, telling just how outdated they are.

I'm both surprised and not surprised, but where are you getting that Sol is right next to 4-B? His calc is 4-C+ and the reason he's large 4-C is because he's stronger than the 4-C+ clac (though I probably read that wrong since there's like six different energy names that all start with Tena)

I just checked you have to be 500 tenakilotons to be Large Star, while Sol is 11.

Because they were before Assalt revision. The calc somehow just poofed out of existence. There are threads talking about that they are 4-B like this one. Not to mention, there is no accepted revision to put them at 4-B.

But they do have a clac on the profile that places them at 11 tenakilotons which is 489 away from large Star.

Large Star level (350 Tenatons - 22.4 Foe) (High 4-C)

Examples:

GBE of Rigel (Typical Blue Star Giant): 350 Tenatons (Large Star level) Total energy of all gamma rays in a typical gamma ray burst (GRB): 500 Tenakilotons (Large Star level)

Sol's number: Final Tally: That Man & Sol Badguy VS Barrier: 11.365 tenakilotons

Actually yeah this is a mismatch, Sol may one punch (probably unlikely for the reasons I'll bring up). But attack reflection and resistance to fire make most of Sol's attacks worstless and unless he gains resistance to death hax he gets hit by the Mehrunes Razor and dies (it's a dlc item so I assume the CoC going to use it more than some of his other weapons). Also Sol maybe just Star+ considering how far away from large star his calc is, 500/11 is around a 40-50 difference. Should I get someone to close this.

I really really need to find the calc. We know there is a calc backing it up, I just don't know where. Btw, we're derailing. I'm surely this is a stomp. Close this.

Keeweed said:
Actually yeah this is a mismatch, Sol may one punch (probably unlikely for the reasons I'll bring up). But attack reflection and resistance to fire make most of Sol's attacks worstless and unless he gains resistance to death hax he gets hit by the Mehrunes Razor and dies (it's a dlc item so I assume the CoC going to use it more than some of his other weapons. Also Sol maybe just Star+ considering how far away from large star his calc is, 500/11 is around a 40-50 difference. Should I get someone to close this.
Wasn't razor for CoC said to be non canon

First don't quote large text

Second: I found out on the Dragonborn vs (whatever the SAO chicks name was) thread, Daedric Artifacts are canon (especially for the CoC who canonically collects them for his main quest)

Keeweed said:
First don't quote large text
Second: I found out on the Dragonborn vs (whatever the SAO chicks name was) thread, Daedric Artifacts are canon (especially for the CoC who canonically collects them for his main quest)
Wasn't that large but ok

But I'm pretty sure CoC having the razor in particular was said to be not canon the rest are but I remember seeing that the razor wasn't

Why would the DLC one be the non canon one, if anything it would be the opposite. Especially since crusader CoC is dlc and that's the CoC that's in this fight. Also while the text wasn't that big, you could have just kept the important sentence and removed everything else. Saving time, space, and making what your asking easier to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back