• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament - Round 1, Match 2: The Dark One vs Universal Will

ShaidarHaran.png

VS

Ariels.png

We arrived to the second round of the Tournament to decide who will take the 5th place as the strongest High 6-A.

The Rules are the same as the first round, which means that SBA is applied and speed is equalized.

The Dark One is in the High 6-A end of the True Power.

Who wins?

The Dark One (Wheel of Time):

Universal Will (Guilty Gear): 2 (TheGreatJedi13, Vizer04)

Incon:

Last edited:
Dark One's Powernull >>>> Moridin's Powernull > Rand al'Thor's Powernull with Callandor > Rand al'Thor's base Powernull > Nynaeve's Powernull > Egwene's Powernull

Will is also only 5 petatons
while Dark one upscale from surface wipe which is 183 petatons

so even by physical she can't put down Dark one

though if speed unequal will blitzes so hard
hmmm

Can it nullify Tier 1-C stuff... and does she have Low 1-C stuff, because if not then she isn't the strongest Guilty Gear character in a versus.

Can it nullify Tier 1-C stuff... and does she have Low 1-C stuff, because if not then she isn't the strongest Guilty Gear character in a versus.
The only Low 1C thing she has based on her profile is traveling to the Backyard. She does have Low 1C resistance to these

Transmutation, Biological Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping (Resists Information Flare to an extent, which breaks spaces, floods an area with information, warps reality, transmute objects by rewriting their information and create diseases and mutations), Death Manipulation, Deconstruction Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation (Resisted Bedman's Absolute World's expansion, which will kill any lifeforms, erase everything and deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale. His power wasn't enough for Universal Will to be affected by his laws)

The ones with Low 1C hax are Bedman, Justice , Sol, I-No, Jack

So basically, she probably shouldn't be fighting here.

Edit: I-No's second key is probably the strongest based off the profile and what little I know of the verse.

If she isn't the strongest in her verse then she probably should be changed. I will replace her with I-No, if she is the strongest High 6-A in Guilty Gear.

DUDE, you could have at least WAITED for me to respond dammit

first of no, Univeral Will scales to 20x the feat, so she's 100 petatons

second off, she has Low 1-C mind control and Low 1-C BFR into a realm with a bunch of passive haxs

third off, i didn't want to use God In-No because he profile is currently lackluster and needs another CRT to add her abilities

DUDE, you could have at least WAITED for me to respond dammit

first of no, Univeral Will scales to 20x the feat, so she's 100 petatons

second off, she has Low 1-C mind control and Low 1-C BFR into a realm with a bunch of passive haxs

third off, i didn't want to use God In-No because he profile is currently lackluster and needs another CRT to add her abilities
So the Universal Will is the strongest High 6-A in Guilty Gear, or at least the strongest one that is usable, right?

well, Bedman could be argued to be stronger, but he onlty ever perfomed he's Gilgamesh levels of jobber, so eh

besides that asterisk, yeah, Unversal WIll s currently the strongest

well, Bedman could be argued to be stronger, but he onlty ever perfomed he's Gilgamesh levels of jobber, so eh

besides that asterisk, yeah, Unversal WIll s currently the strongest
Then she is probably the best one to be used, so I will place her again. Thanks!

Anyway, so, the dark one doesn't have anything really threatening, so she just either mind controls him or yeets him into the Backyard

i know about haxes not working on someone with higher dimensional existence but not with someone having hax at higher dimensional rating

Will is also only 5 petatons
while Dark one upscale from surface wipe which is 183 petatons

so even by physical she can't put down Dark one

though if speed unequal will blitzes so hard
hmmm
No UW is 100 petatons. She scales to Sol’s 20x junkyard blast.

Edit: Oh wait, I see someone already corrected that, whoops, sorry for not noticing.

Balefire completely erases from existence. It retroactively erases its target from the timeline. If UW don't have High-Godly regen than Balefire negates it.

The Dark One's existence erasure is few levels above the baseline. Also does existence erasure that UW resisted worked at 'retroactively erases its target from the timeline' scale or that was just a plain old vanilla existence erasure?

Her resistance come from resisting Absolute World, which is Low 1-C and works on a level above time, so yes, she tanks it

This was quite an unfortunate match-up for the Dark One, considering that at first glance all of his abilities get resisted by the Universal Will. Does he have any wincon?

UW basically resists everything that Dark One can throw at her. Maybe time hax and reality distorting with balefire, fear hax or corruption only wincons ı can think of at the moment.

Back