• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Goldfish fights for its life

A Goldfish is teleported into The Authority's prison. It is placed on opposite ends from The Authority. In order to get teleported back into water, it has to flop its way over to The Authority and cause him to crumble to dust before it dies. The Authority wins if the Goldfish fails to reach him and make him crumble to dust before it dies.

Goldfish

The Authority

The Authority is 10-C

The Goldfish isn't smart enough to know what it needs to do

Even if it did, I doubt he can control his floppy movement

Voting The Authority

well i saw his profile, and i think a fish dont have a AP to i dont know, rub in he?, but anyways, i think is inconclusive

The fish doesn't seem like it'll be able to actually do anything via flop attacks.

The Authority is horribly decrepit, but they still would be durable enough to tank enough flop attacks for the goldfish to simply lose oxygen entirely.

IE Authority outlives

Authority outlives FRA

Yeah. I think even a gentle breeze would carry more force than a Goldfish flopping at someone, even if it has extra weight from being wet. AFAIK, they can't leap very hard. Then again, I dunno Goldfish too well.

Supposedly, a Goldfish can grow to be up to 12 inches in size. Googling, the world record for size was 15 inches (38.1 CM) long & 0.9 kg.

However, I have no idea how fast a fish can flop (Anyone got any idea?) when on land. Either way, I'll assume it lacks the speed (& thus KE) as well as range to actually defeat the Authority before it suffocates.

Voting Authority.

Even then, a gentle breeze didn't actually kill the authority. He just got blown away as he turned to dust from old age.

Back