• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Never Boring Here (The Collector vs Happy Chaos)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
You act like I’m doing something bad, but I’m just having fun : 0
Humanity has always exhausted every possibility. That's the exact sort of drama I want to see : 7
Incon : 0

Everything above 5-A is restricted
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the Boiling Isles, 10 meters apart

An excuse to write a fic between the two as I've recently began hyperfixating on the verses as well as to test out my ability to write LOLrandom humor that pops out in comment sections of videos involving Happy Chaos (For uh, certain reasons)

In the infinite span of the multiverse, one wouldn't notice an uncountable amount of rifts randomly appearing in a couple universes. Most were harmless, often appearing in relatively uninhabited swatches of the universe which made sense when considering how much livable space there is compared to the universe itself. But, give infinite monkeys infinite typewriters...

"Mr. Collector, slow down! I can't-" King held on to dear life, his "friend" chasing down one of these aforementioned rifts. While completely inanimate, these things did have self-preservation instincts, often disappearing and reappearing in vast distances with a puff of confetti.

It made for a rather fun game of tag.

"Gotcha~" The Collector said, the rift seemingly shivering in fear before disappearing again.
"What are those things?" King panted in exhaustion.

"I don't know, but they've been fun to play around with! And it hasn't done anything to ruin our play."
"Hey, what's that sound?"

A subtle rumbling can be heard, along with what can be described as a roaring engine. Yet the two didn't notice quick enough until a loud crash was heard, The Collector quickly turning around to see a convertible crashed into a wall with King's lifeless body in the front of it. Another noticeable thing was the driver, a topless blue-skinned masculine humanoid flickering in and out of existence.

"Man, these self-driving cars keep getting crazier and crazier!" another voice could be heard behind The Collector, prompting him to turn around. That same blue humanoid was seen walking backwards past him before stopping to take off his oddly-shaped shades.

"Wait, I recognize you..." he said, quickly unholstering one of his revolvers.

"YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE KEPT THOSE GRUBS!" A click of the trigger was heard, bubbles instead flowing out of the barrel. A moment of silence went on as the two godlike beings stared each other down awkwardly.

"Wait sorry, that's my bad," Happy Chaos said, loading another bullet before firing it. This time, it worked, a live bullet flew through the air and going straight through The Collector's head, followed by a shockwave obliterating everything past him, leaving a vast hole deep enough to reach the core. Chaos looked at his gun in bewilderment before spinning and dropping it.

"Surprised that didn't happen sooner," he turned around to see the one he shot floating right behind him perfectly fine, which is concerning as he had likely murdered a close friend and joked about it as an entrance.
"Oh don't worry, he's uh, in-incapacitated now, maybe my powers will work on him then. But you... you look fun! Wanna play?" The Collector asked, puppet-versions of the Boiling Isle's denizens approaching him.

As one of them reached out towards their target, a black miasma appeared in front of it, quickly seeping into the puppet before changing its head into a red ball with bunny ears, a toothy smile and a familiar insignia on their face. The same occurred to many of these puppets, their allegiance quickly turned.

"Alright, how about we play some tug-of-war?" Happy Chaos suggested.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll bite.

I'm inclined to say that Chaos is willing to **** around a little bit more than the Collector, who will probably end up impatient and use his tricks first. I should probably note that Chaos currently doesn't have the crazy Backyard resistances listed on his profile for some reason and he probably should.

Considering he was Asuka's teacher, all of this:

Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Power Nullification (Due to having magic beyond the Twelve Divine Steps), Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation, Massive Resistance to Information Manipulation and Transmutation, Material, Spiritual and Mental attacks (Able to survive in the Backyard, a dimension of information that constantly breaks down and reconstructs fundamental information with catastrophic effects on the physical)

Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Power Nullification (Due to having magic beyond the Twelve Divine Steps), Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation, Massive Resistance to Information Manipulation and Transmutation, Material, Spiritual and Mental attacks (Able to survive in the Backyard, a dimension of information that constantly breaks down and reconstructs fundamental information with catastrophic effects on the physical)
Hmm, doesn't seem like anything in-particular would affect this MU. Pretty sure the transmutation resistance is already in the profile and that's a big one

So what does the Collector start with when he's unhappy/annoyed. Chaos usually just starts with his gun, which is also 5-A and uses regen negating bullets, and has only been presented using magic when things get challeging.

In school rn. My biggest thing I can contribute rn is that Collector pretty much always starts with transmutation/mind control (every puppet he makes in the owl house), or by “boop” (flicked belos into a wall without any difficulty). This is mostly activated by snap, if I can remember properly.

I have seen the "~" symbol so many times in such different context. Seeing this wholesome child use it is not something I wanted to see...
Holy shit someone actually reads the stuff I write

Also I just thought it'd be fitting considering with how scary Collector is despite his mannerisms (As well as what he does to people he captures)

Holy shit someone actually reads the stuff I write

Also I just thought it'd be fitting considering with how scary Collector is despite his mannerisms (As well as what he does to people he captures)
I usually do when it involves a character from a verse I like.

Peppersalt, have you heard of ONaF? I once had the displeasure of witnessing an RP where Flumpty f*cking Bumpty flirts with a man and using the "~". This brings back memories of that.

Peppersalt, have you heard of ONaF?
Yep, even made an MU with it
I once had the displeasure of witnessing an RP where Flumpty f*cking Bumpty flirts with a man and using the "~". This brings back memories of that.
Oh I know, I've used "~" for flirting as well. I mostly use it when someone's sentence trails on in a positive manner (So being playful counts, which I thought would fit)

Transmutation + Mind Control is something Chaos can handle through Backyard resistances alone, but he also can do similar stuff too.

In Strive's first story mode, Chaos has been shown to actually doing those same things through some sort of magic. I'm not sure if it's "normal" magic or one of the spells that lies in the "beyond the Twelve Divine Steps" category (also something that needs to be added to his profile since he upscales from Asuka, but haven't yet because neither I or any of the other GG supporters have bothered to make a CRT yet) but he could probably handle it through negation or the previously mentioned resistance.

As for getting flicked, can someone find the AP difference between the two while I go set up a CRT for Chaos' things?

The AP gets reduced by 40x since an Xrd flashback about the circumstances behind the feat says Justice was amped up by that amount.
Oh, I didn't notice that. Well, it comes out at 1.248604365e+37 J so Collector has a hefty advantage here but the gap shouldn't be that large in reality because Chaos, again, upscales a lot.

I guess I'll vote Chaos too since he'll probably survive long enough to get semi-serious enough to gun the Collector down/incap him with fear aura/brainwash him (or just go Powernull GG assuming my CRTs ever gain traction).

It almost feels like a stomp to be honest, but the Collector does have win conditions if he pulls them out early.

And just to get this concluded

Blue Man FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back