• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MY INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS ARE WINNING (Isekai at Peace CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put it as type 3 since according to the scan it has something to do with Death Magic coudln't be withstood by Mental power leading to a person having mental breakdown.
Magic power of death is apart of Isis existence, so basically it's her existence itself that drives people insane, looks like type 3 to me.
The smurf part is confusing to me. Since they say stuff about those strong enough on her level being able to withstand her normal magic power of death. From what I saw anyway. Making her normal potentially not a smurf while not serious.

But then she affected Kaito with her normal magic power. With the blessing. I am the are is confused. And the potential of removal of smurf hax is well...weird to me but

Anyways, I think type 3 works. Smurf for another time
I share the same thoughts as this.
your input please @DarkDragonMedeus

What else is my input needed for?
Y'know what, imma postpone the edit since there are some debate that haven't finished yet

that is what type of Madness manip for Isis, and adding resistance to madness manip to those who resist her Magic aura

so, what will it be? Personally I would say type 2 and 3, type 3 is because she didn't influence the mind to go insane, the mere presence of her Magic Power of Death is what causes the madness and can't be withstand by having mental power
I would put it as type 3 since according to the scan it has something to do with Death Magic coudln't be withstood by Mental power leading to a person having mental breakdown.
Magic power of death is apart of Isis existence, so basically it's her existence itself that drives people insane, looks like type 3 to me.

So I'm done editing profiles that are not locked, can someone unlocked the locked profiles for me?

Also, Should Anima also getting resistance to Isis' passive? she's count ranked demon level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back