• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MY INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS ARE WINNING (Isekai at Peace CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noneless21

He/Him
So, since Pegasus is still busy with Re:Zero shenanigans and possibly planning to make a CRT for other verse, I decided to make the CRT myself. Though I was planning to make the CRT waaaaay later because there's not much to add for now, but here we are sooooo

the-intrusive-thoughts-are-winning-intrusive-thoughts.gif

Anyway,

CM type 2 and Law based hax for Isis
Yep, it's happening, Isis will be getting her hax upgraded!

Now, it's already established that Isis was the Evil God of Despair before she's remodeled by Shiro (like literally). Well, turns out World creator in Isekai at Peace has variety of flavors from higher dimensional beings to not even stronger than a High ranking God in Trinia, and the Evil God of Despair falls in the latter category.

Although she is a very weak God, to the point that even making a world will cost part of her existence, she still a World Creator, therefore she has a legit authority which is the authority to connect its heart with others (Chapter 1509). Not to mentioned when Shiro remodeled The God into Isis as we know of, it was mentioned that her magic power is special (Chapter 1511). Kuro even mentioned that her Magic Power of Death is close to God's authority or Ein's Time Magic (Chapter 1512). Kuro even compare Isis' Magic Power of Death directly to World Creator's Authority (Chapter 1515).

So it can be safe to say that Isis' Magic Power of Death is at least type 2 conceptual and law based hax.

Memory manipulation, Dream manipulation and Madness Manipulation for Isis
Isis once make Kaito dream and make him forget that he had Sympathy Magic, and she said that prolonged exposure of her Magic aura can make normal person go insane (Chapter 1521), don't know if this is type 2 or type 3, whichever or.

Limited Multiple selves(?) for Isis
Isis can split her consciousness in half (Chapter 1523), I think that qualify for type 1. Though she will go unconscious if she decided to do so.

High Godly Life and World Creator(?)
Welp, I dunno if this is viable or not but here we go ig

since Isis will be getting her CM and law based hax, Life who can regenerate back from her death manip should get High Godly I think, and in turns, Shiro or World Creators in general should get High Godly Regen.

that's all ig

Edit: forgot to add things

Enhanced Spatial Manipulation for Abyss Tartarus
The sheer presence of Abyss Tartarus, one of Makina's clone, able to restrain the whole spatial axis and trap its opponent (Chapter 1504)

Adding Abyss Tartarus to Alice' Standard Equipment
Alice can summon Abyss Tartarus (Chapter 1504)

Oh yeah, since Isis will be getting CM type 2 and law based hax, those who resist her hax will also be getting CM type 2 and law manip resistance

Aaaaand that's about it I think

Last edited:
I have kidnapped Celestial Pegasus, he will never come to agree on this thread.

So I will agree instread!!! Except for the high godly however. While I do think the CM2 and law stuff is plausible, she's not directly destroying their concept for them to regenerate from. She's still killing the parts mentioned previously

I have kidnapped Celestial Pegasus, he will never come to agree on this thread.

So I will agree instread!!! Except for the high godly however. While I do think the CM2 and law stuff is plausible, she's not directly destroying their concept for them to regenerate from. She's still killing the parts mentioned previously
**** you

alright, fair enough

since Isis will be getting her CM and law based hax, Life who can regenerate back from her death manip should get High Godly I think, and in turns, Shiro or World Creators in general should get High Godly Regen.

that's all ig
Don't know anything about this verse, but I gotta ask: Does her whole death manip destroy concepts or smth? If so, then this is fine.

I'm not knowledgeable on this verse, so I might get stuff wrong or ask some clarifying questions.

Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation:

I have a question, and if answered would clarify my position. Are authorities from World Creators considered to be conceptual in nature?, because if so I could see Type 2 given its universal applications and explanation. But if it isn't and is instead reasoned from the provided evidence then I don't see how any of this is conceptual, especially Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

Samething with Law Manipulation, if authorities are considered to be Law Manipulation then I'm fine with the addition, but if it isn't and is instead reasoned from the provide evidence then I don't agree with Law Manipulation.

Memory Manipulation, Dream Manipulation and Madness Manipulation:

This is fine. For exactly what type of Madness Manipulation this would be, Type 2 seems the best given how Isis's power-set works, which I'm guessing her magic provides power for. She can connect the emotions of others with her ability, emotions are generally considered to be created by, and are connected to the brain as emotions are outwardly expressed and internalized through mental functions. So unless these "emotions" are considered more metaphysical than biological, Type 2 seems like the best choice.

I could also see an argument for Type 3 as well though.

Limited Multiple Selves:

Fine with this, Type 1 seems like the best choice given the evidence.

High Godly Life and World Creator:

Why exactly would her Death Manipulation be considered as conceptual?, is it connected to her authority?

I'll wait until that question is answered before giving my full opinion on the ability.

I'm not knowledgeable on this verse, so I might get stuff wrong or ask some clarifying questions.

Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation:

I have a question, and if answered would clarify my position. Are authorities from World Creators considered to be conceptual in nature?, because if so I could see Type 2 given its universal applications and explanation. But if it isn't and is instead reasoned from the provided evidence then I don't see how any of this is conceptual, especially Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

Samething with Law Manipulation, if authorities are considered to be Law Manipulation then I'm fine with the addition, but if it isn't and is instead reasoned from the provide evidence then I don't agree with Law Manipulation.
yes, God's Authority is conceptual and Law based in nature in this scan here
Memory Manipulation, Dream Manipulation and Madness Manipulation:

This is fine. For exactly what type of Madness Manipulation this would be, Type 2 seems the best given how Isis's power-set works, which I'm guessing her magic provides power for. She can connect the emotions of others with her ability, emotions are generally considered to be created by, and are connected to the brain as emotions are outwardly expressed and internalized through mental functions. So unless these "emotions" are considered more metaphysical than biological, Type 2 seems like the best choice.

I could also see an argument for Type 3 as well though.
I would argue is not biological since it is said that Magic Power of Death instill fundamental fear in all being, it doesn't just go for Mind manip first then fear manip, it's more like Madness manip is a byproduct of Magic Power of Death

Why exactly would her Death Manipulation be considered as conceptual?, is it connected to her authority?
yes, her Magic Power of Death cannot kill Life, even though she was buffed to extremities at this stage by Fate

but well, there is no mention of her killing concept so High Godly regen probably won't pass

I'll wait until that question is answered before giving my full opinion on the ability.
Isis's magic power of death is considered to be similar to an authority I believe but there no more elaboration beyond that.

Life cannot be permanently killed by Isis

The rest is fine to me.

she said that prolonged exposure of her Magic aura can make normal person go insane (Chapter 1521), don't know if this is type 2 or type 3, whichever or.
I would put it as type 3 since according to the scan it has something to do with Death Magic coudln't be withstood by Mental power leading to a person having mental breakdown.

Not really sure (?)
If there is no mention of Life Existence/concept or any other fundamental aspect of her being get destroyed/erased, then it is farfetched to me.
Pretty much neutral here.

I asking that Because her stats said 5-D in some of her manipulations which cause me wonder if she have h-d manipulations
No, she never killed or destroy anybody/anything 5D being/structure, she got 5D haxes because her haxes break through Shiro's blessing, which grants 5D resistance

oh yeah, forgot to include some things

Enhanced Spatial Manipulation for Abyss Tartarus
The sheer presence of Abyss Tartarus, one of Makina's clone, able to restrain the whole spatial axis and trap its opponent (Chapter 1504)

Adding Abyss Tartarus to Alice' Standard Equipment
Alice can summon Abyss Tartarus (Chapter 1504)

and that's about it I think

Edit: oh yeah, since Isis will be getting CM type 2 and law based hax, those who resist her hax will also be getting CM type 2 and law manip resistance

Agree fra

But is resisting her passive mind break aura only should count as resisting cm type 2? Or just those who can resist her "true death" Power that get it?

Agree fra

But is resisting her passive mind break aura only should count as resisting cm type 2? Or just those who can resist her "true death" Power that get it?
I believe the former, because even though she did restrain her Magic Power of Death, it still has Authority power

So 2 admins have give it a go for all of them but High godly, well for the sake of me being a hardass, I'll wait for 2 more days for staffs or Deceived to reply

Y'know what, imma postpone the edit since there are some debate that haven't finished yet

that is what type of Madness manip for Isis, and adding resistance to madness manip to those who resist her Magic aura

so, what will it be? Personally I would say type 2 and 3, type 3 is because she didn't influence the mind to go insane, the mere presence of her Magic Power of Death is what causes the madness and can't be withstand by having mental power

Magic power of death is apart of Isis existence, so basically it's her existence itself that drives people insane, looks like type 3 to me.

I don't even want to get into that right now, isn't that what's currently accepted?

Whether or not it will/should change once that smurf hax thread passes, should probably be it's own thing, which addresses whether any smurf hax, should still be a thing within the verse, so it would include Shiro, and Kaito.

The smurf part is confusing to me. Since they say stuff about those strong enough on her level being able to withstand her normal magic power of death. From what I saw anyway. Making her normal potentially not a smurf while not serious.

But then she affected Kaito with her normal magic power. With the blessing. I am the are is confused. And the potential of removal of smurf hax is well...weird to me but

Anyways, I think type 3 works. Smurf for another time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back