• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fight between two guys who think they know what's best!

Same tier, but Zamasu is immortal, and not far enough behind for that to become irrelevant. He wins through being the only one who CAN'T die.

I don't think superboy actually has the required range to fully kill Zamasu. Just because he's Unknown doesn't magically mean we should give him a higher Range. Zamasu via being unable to die. And no, it's been discussed and he only did Retcon punch accidentally so he can't do that to Zamasu here.

If a lot people feel like it's a stomp, I do have another opponent in mind to replace Zamasu...

Also, the situation is a little strange if I'm being honest. I figured that if Prime was capable of destorying Zamasu's body he'd technically win as that would leave Zamasu becoming Infinite Zamasu, as he can't regen his body if enough damage is done and this match is soley between Prime and Grotesque Zamasu. Hence, Zamasu's kind of left in limbo. Yeah, Zamasu's immortal but you can obliterate his body and his regen isn't that good.

...But, yeah, don't quote me on any of that.

Can't Superboy just overwhelm MZ with his superior (although I don't really think it's superior) AP or simply use the absolute Zero breathe to block him?

No, anyone of even comparable AP should be able to break free of the freezing, and the AP advantage means nothing against immortality. Superboy has effectively no way to win.

Back