• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of Valiant Comics Revision (+New Pages)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Seeing the state of some old valiant pages I was meant to revise makes me sad, so imma just fix them before dipping out again.

Fixes:
The pages listed below, have really bad files here as they haven't been worked on for years. I have changed literally everything, from tiers to P&A, intelligence, etc, etc. I have made them on another site, where I am more active, but porting them here.

New Pages:

As you can see, some things are a bit different. That will be changed once the changes are agreed upon. Pretend these are sandboxes.

We need a CRT to make new pages? I remember reading in the policies that you only need them to revise profiles.

Speed: Supersonic (Can react to and fight[46] Peter Stanchek and X-O Manowar[29][56][51] Is able to put up his shield fast enough to protect himself from a point blank bullet attack.[17] And did so again against handgun bullets.[28] Flew at supersonic speeds.[22][13] Psiot flyers are capable of creating sonic booms. Flew up to the atmosphere in a very short time.[57] Came down from Earth's atmosphere in about 20 minutes.[1])

I don't think either of the shield feats explicitly show him putting up the shield after the bullet has been fired. The sonic boom and flight feats are supersonic, but does he have supersonic dodging/striking speed?

Shadowman
Speed: Supersonic combat and reactions (Dodged bullets[1] at close a range.[2]), likely higher with Statistics Amplification

Neither of those 2 look supersonic to me, there's no indication on if he dodged their aim or dodged after the bullet is fired

Ninjak
Speed: Supersonic combat and reaction speed (Capable of dodging and deflecting bullets at close range.[15][16][75][18] Can dodge Lasers.[30] Blocked a bullet.)

The last one is calced at supersonic and looks good

If you can find out what type of missile this is, you might be able to get something above supersonic for Faith since she moved her body before a missile reached her at close range

We need a CRT to make new pages? I remember reading in the policies that you only need them to revise profiles.
No, it's just Armor had some doubts about the scaling for Livewire.

I don't think either of the shield feats explicitly show him putting up the shield after the bullet has been fired.
I put all speed feats on justifications for better understanding. The relevant stuff are usually at first, which is through scaling.
The sonic boom and flight feats are supersonic, but does he have supersonic dodging/striking speed?
Via scaling, yes.

Neither of those 2 look supersonic to me, there's no indication on if he dodged their aim or dodged after the bullet is fired
If you got issues with it, change it in another CRT. Not my place, nor do I care. Also not really relevant to the CRT at hand. Nobody is scaling to that key.

If you can find out what type of missile this is, you might be able to get something above supersonic for Faith since she moved her body before a missile reached her at close range
Can't be asked, and don't really want to.

That's his Shadowman key. That speed feat you quoted is from his human key. Plus page was made in like 2021, pretty sure you could supersonic or something from stuff like that back. There is also another case of scaling to a supersonic character, but I don't have scans on me, so that's why I don't care about it. Not gonna read dozens of issues just for that again.

Bloodshot
Pain Tolerance isn't an ability here, generally we put weapon mastery/martial arts on top but not a big deal. I'm not sure I understand the Poison Manip scan? Otherwise all looks good, shouldn't he have Stat Amp or something? If he can power himself up by manipulating his nanites I feel like that should be acknowledged.
Baron Samedi
Honestly his quote makes him sound like he's Immeasurable. Is that not literal? I would list mind manip as limited, idk if you'd assume he can control things that aren't his zombies.
Toyo Harada/Stanchek
Is there a reason they're not just tier 6 with the powers? Are they inconsistent? Anyways, I wonder if I could calc the psychic wave, but that's something for another day. I'm not sure I understand why the last key has power bestowal, wouldn't that be cosmic awareness? The Mercury feat also is I think higher than Supersonic, but that's secondary. The planet destruction thing is def 5-A too, maybe I'll do a blog to calc all this stuff overtime, don't wait for that though.

More importantly I'm not sure I agree with their 9-A ratings, it feels like they're probably just invisibly using TK for most of these- I mean I doubt Harada's just ramming himself head-first into walls without a forcefield (Be funny if he did though). I dunno about the 9-A scaling Livewire gets either, given that the other people quoted don't have a profile.
X-O Manowar
I'm also not sure about Aric's 9-A scaling, he just gives Gilad a small nosebleed and then proceeds to get his ass beaten pretty casually. I get that giving him that nosebleed is in a vacuum indication of scaling but IDK about that being enough for scaling to someone who is in-verse superhuman and can overpower Ninjak in his suit or match other people with super strength.

Otherwise, I dunno about scaling his regen to Amalgam's, at least for that key, given that Aric's bodi is i think? not fused in the same way his is. Otherwise seems good
Does 8-C have a calc?
I dunno if being a country would really give you a Small Country level rating, depends on how fast you can move and stuff.
The pillar bit could potentially be worth calcing.
I feel like the High 6-C should be just with technology, given that all examples listed are equipment.

I'm not sure I understand the Poison Manip scan?
He poisoned him
Shouldn't he have Stat Amp or something? If he can power himself up by manipulating his nanites I feel like that should be acknowledged.
He should. Thought it was on it. I can add it in here tho.

Is there a reason they're not just tier 6 with the powers?
What do you mean?
Anyways, I wonder if I could calc the psychic wave, but that's something for another day. I'm not sure I understand why the last key has power bestowal, wouldn't that be cosmic awareness?
He gave Peter the ability to see through other possibilities. I don't think it fits cosmic awareness for harada, don't know what else it could fall under
The Mercury feat also is I think higher than Supersonic, but that's secondary. The planet destruction thing is def 5-A too, maybe I'll do a blog to calc all this stuff overtime, don't wait for that though.
If you could, that would be great. The mercury feat is deffo high, but couldn't calc it myself, so I just left it there for now.
More importantly I'm not sure I agree with their 9-A ratings, it feels like they're probably just invisibly using TK for most of these- I mean I doubt Harada's just ramming himself head-first into walls without a forcefield (Be funny if he did though).
They don't have a TK field like that. Whenever they are using abilities, especially TK, it's drawn with a proper Glow. almost all Psiot abilities I can remember rn have a glow or some sort of visual thing inside verse too to showcase they are using the power.

In addition, when Livewire fried him with electricity in space, they nulled his power. He didn't have power when he fell - as shown by his appearance, that's his appearance without his powers. But as soon as his powers return, he returns to normal.

In addition, his shield is passive when he goes unconscious, but it's a proper bubble.

I'm also not sure about Aric's 9-A scaling, he just gives Gilad a small nosebleed and then proceeds to get his ass beaten pretty casually. I get that giving him that nosebleed is in a vacuum indication of scaling but IDK about that being enough for scaling to someone who is in-verse superhuman and can overpower Ninjak in his suit or match other people with super strength.
Well, he is downscaling from him by like an unknown amount. Maybe at most would be better? Considering most of his feats are trying to fight Gilad, but kinda loses every time. But i don't really see why drawing blood from him like that would not scale. Since he is deffo hurting him.
Otherwise, I dunno about scaling his regen to Amalgam's, at least for that key, given that Aric's bodi is i think? not fused in the same way his is. Otherwise seems good
Could add that as possibly. I will see if he has his own.

Does 8-C have a calc?
Ah good catch. I need to link Gilad's updated file.

If you got issues with him scaling to EW like this, 9A is always an option.

I dunno if being a country would really give you a Small Country level rating, depends on how fast you can move and stuff.
Not sure I follow, what do you mean?

Speed wise, it was moving faster than GIN GR (not MFL levels) when it went up to space.

I feel like the High 6-C should be just with technology, given that all examples listed are equipment.
Meh, sure.

He didn't though, here is says he just shut his nanites off.
He should. Thought it was on it. I can add it in here tho.
Sure
What do you mean?
Well like, what's the point of them being Varies from 9-A to High 6-C rather than just High 6-C
He gave Peter the ability to see through other possibilities. I don't think it fits cosmic awareness for harada, don't know what else it could fall under
Ooh ok I misunderstood
If you could, that would be great. The mercury feat is deffo high, but couldn't calc it myself, so I just left it there for now.
Mm, I'll get to it eventually
9-A physicals stuff
I see. Feels weird but I can't really counter it so fair enough. Unsure about it scaling to other Psiots though, especially given that Archer is both insanely well-trained and a Psiot (plus he copies other Psiots), and he's way inferior to Armstrong physically.
Well, he is downscaling from him by like an unknown amount. Maybe at most would be better? Considering most of his feats are trying to fight Gilad, but kinda loses every time. But i don't really see why drawing blood from him like that would not scale. Since he is deffo hurting him.
I mean I feel like it's just, kinda the same thing as some street tier peak human guy making Spider-Man flinch with a punch or something. I dunno, I guess at most is fine, it just feels weird to scale off just that.
Could add that as possibly. I will see if he has his own.
Mhm
Ah good catch. I need to link Gilad's updated file.

If you got issues with him scaling to EW like this, 9A is always an option.
No, makes sense. Just one thing, is the axe normal? Cause if it's like, a tech/magic weapon idk if he'd scale to it.
Not sure I follow, what do you mean?

Speed wise, it was moving faster than GIN GR (not MFL levels) when it went up to space.
Like, the AP from being big as a country would come from KE or something (Or PE, given that it hovers), just being that size on its own wouldn't give anything.

Well like, what's the point of them being Varies from 9-A to High 6-C rather than just High 6-C
Because they can control their power and don't always operate at that level. However, they can push their power to that level when needed. Usually, they are at 9A level tho. That's why keeping the two tiers makes sense imo.
I see. Feels weird but I can't really counter it so fair enough. Unsure about it scaling to other Psiots though, especially given that Archer is both insanely well-trained and a Psiot (plus he copies other Psiots), and he's way inferior to Armstrong physically.
Yeah deffo, tho 9A is a huge tier. So, would you feel more comfortable with 9B possibly 9A? Or just 9B?
I mean I feel like it's just, kinda the same thing as some street tier peak human guy making Spider-Man flinch with a punch or something. I dunno, I guess at most is fine, it just feels weird to scale off just that.
Thing is, aside from his basketball hoop feat, this is his only other human feat that's scalable. He's definitely shown stronger than normal humans due to Shanhara changing his body/physiology.
Just one thing, is the axe normal? Cause if it's like, a tech/magic weapon idk if he'd scale to it.
Gilad's? Yeah, it's a normal weapon. His only magical weapon is the Abyssal Sword rn.
Like, the AP from being big as a country would come from KE or something (Or PE, given that it hovers), just being that size on its own wouldn't give anything.
Even if it can move, fight, etc? In that case, what would you recommend? Unknown for the country form?

Because they can control their power and don't always operate at that level. However, they can push their power to that level when needed. Usually, they are at 9A level tho. That's why keeping the two tiers makes sense imo.
Alright
Yeah deffo, tho 9A is a huge tier. So, would you feel more comfortable with 9B possibly 9A? Or just 9B?
Depends on their individual scaling, I just wouldn't treat Psiots as necessarily physically comparable (Except for Stanchek/Harada) and rate them off their own feats.
Thing is, aside from his basketball hoop feat, this is his only other human feat that's scalable. He's definitely shown stronger than normal humans due to Shanhara changing his body/physiology.
Eh, fair enough.
Gilad's? Yeah, it's a normal weapon. His only magical weapon is the Abyssal Sword rn.
Gotcha, seems good then.
Even if it can move, fight, etc? In that case, what would you recommend? Unknown for the country form?
If it moves or fights physically it'd be KE yeah, bit of a tough calc to do.

Depends on their individual scaling, I just wouldn't treat Psiots as necessarily physically comparable (Except for Stanchek/Harada) and rate them off their own feats.
Amanda's best other feat is wall level. So, sure, I will just move it to 9B
If it moves or fights physically it'd be KE yeah, bit of a tough calc to do.
Probably better to keep it as Unknown then.

Back