• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant Comics - Quick Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I've recently made a profile for X-O Manowar - that isn't the focus of this revision, but it does have some effects on older profiles:
  • Master Darque stomped Manowar's final key, so his AP with magic goes to at least High 7-A, likely 6-A (Likely because he did comparable damage than the 6-A attack did to a weaker Manowar) and speed upgrades to Hypersonic (He already has a Supersonic+ feat, and Shadowman never really scales to him so this doesn't create issues). All relevant scans on his profile already.
  • Shadowman also scales to X-O, but only by tapping into Darque Power, which actually allows him to straight up two-shot a fresh, max power X-O Manowar, so, at least High 7-C, likely 6-A and Hypersonic attack speed (Only with DP, he stays 9-A and Subsonic normally). This doesn't scale to anybody, arguably Master Darque but as we've seen, he doesn't need that. He also gets Technology Manipulation for disrupting Pol-Bekhara and Empowerment since Darque Power just kinda seems to click in at random for him. I should also note that using it tires him out pretty badly in Weaknesses which isn't news, I just kinda missed that first time around.

Last edited:
Should we close this thread, or do we need further input first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back