• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of Critters appear in your verse

The Critters of Inganock suddenly appear in your verse to do one thing they only know what to do: Kill.

Pretty simple. The Critters can appear anywhere, whether it is in the same city or country, or one of each at different parts of the planet I guess.

How far can the beings of twisted versions of creatures from myths, legends and fairy tales go?

Profiles:

-Wendigo (Sekien no Inganock)

-Blood Tree

-Bandersnatch

-Stone Golem

-Dragon (Sekien no Inganock)

To explain on the tactics of each:

Wendigo is a nocturnal Critter, so it tends to act at nighttime only. That and due to its weakness to sunlight, it won't be active much for half the day. It usually hypnotizes people to do its bidding, often just having adults kidnap kids for it to eat but also having used its ability to make a cult around it.

Blood Tree is usually hidden somewhere, instead having countless seeds spread off of its being; doing this to either make false bodies of itself or infect people (these seeds also infect people on a physical and mental level and should anyone try to cut them out, it will have its vines attack back).

Bandersnatch is tricky as it first appeared in a space that's described as "Information Space" so it's not out in the open like the rest. What it does do, at first, was simply cause a lot of "accidents" to happen in a city management and even after it stops, it simply chills in its space and attacks anyones mind that happens to appear before it. Basically killing their minds off.

Stone Golem is said to usually appear around rivers or lakes or just about any body of water. It doesn't have a particular kind of tactic but it does simply cause damage to its surroundings like smashing apart buildings just from swinging its arms around or simply from just moving in general.

Drago doesn't really have a solid tactic of any kind AFAIK of what I can find out of it. As like Golem, it simply causes destruction and kill people.

A few important things to really know about these guys is they all have in common the ability to spread death, whether its through some elemental attack like heat (Golem and Dragon) or an attack of some other kind (a Mental tear attack like Bandersnatch or some weird mucus spread like Wendigo). Another thing is their attacks also warp or destroy space and its constantly stated that even just dodging the initial attack won't matter as you get killed by the space it affected. Oh they also got passive fear/madness hax as well as biological, mind, and sound hax. Oh and they're Type 1 AE too so that's another thing to look out for.

Nobody besides us, know or care about Critters lol. They are obscure haxed characters.

They can solo a good majority of shounen series, then it's just a matter of finding op verses to take them out, cause a requirement for doing so is being able to affect possibilities.

The only ones that sound like that could do it is like the 8-C's of Blazblue (if there's anymore other than that Noel chick) and other 8-C's of other series that have BS level hax even at 8-C lol.

It's only just 5 yet they'd cause this much trouble for a dozen verses that either don't resist their abilities or don't have feats of affecting abstracts like them. ^^;

How do they beat KH fodder? Apparently they can, but I have my doubts, it depends on what wincons are around, and they seem to not be applicable there, like, the best I see that can work is spatial manip, but if it's just for offense... well, then it won't really do much, Mid-Godly regen and all.

Surprised how worked up you are about this question still, considering I stopped caring about it the moment you asked...

Again, IDK. Especially after I made that comment the first time. Spatial Manip is only for offense if you read any of their pages. Mid-Godly is never been hinted at for any of the characters except for the MC's Kikai, who has Mid-Godly for quickly regening from an EE attack that can erase even Abstracts like itself. It also has EE resistance for tanking said same attack.

Mmm... then I guess I can do a quick match that boils into inconning each other.

Edit: Oh wait, MCs aren't fodder, so I can smell some hax that's around and will work, also, that regen description likely qualifies for High-Godly now.

And yes, I checked, but I have to ask, as usual, you never know.

Back