• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omega Flowey vs Anti Monitor vs Galactus (2-A) vs (EoG) Grey Goo (2nd game)

Who will be the victor?

Since you all said that Grey Goo will take the victor, can he take on Asriel before he goes full power?

Hmm...Gonna have to say the Grey Goo. It speedblitzes Galactus and Anti-Monitor and either overpowers Flowey by being an infinite 2-A versus Flowey's finite 2-A, stalemates due to Flowey's Immeasurable speed, or travels back in time to when Flowey was still a flower and eats him then

None is going to bring the SAVE and RESET shenanigans Flowey can pull?

That sure is a hell of a Goo you have there. Rooting for him, reasons above.

I'd say Grey Goo for reasons mentioned before. Grey Goo isn't just 2-A for devouring things; it's 2-A because it's that big as well.

Also, Weekly, I recall that the Grey Goo shrinks back down to its initial size after it travels through time; I believe that's something that should be mentioned in the profile. I also doubt it would think to do that on Flowey, considering its nature.

Goo would probably pull it off if he did try that though. Probably unknowingly, too. He'd start off too small for Flowey to see him, and then work his way up the food chain.

I never thought I'd say it but the Grey Goo defeats Omega Flowey, Galactus, and the Anti-Moniter.

I think I'm gonna go revaluate life.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
If Grey Goo wins this, does it get to be added to all of their profiles? Or is that only for team battles?
It wouldnt be added but this could be remade with the individual character and be added that way

If speed is unequalized I very much think he would need to. Immeasurable vs Infinite Speed is more or less Infinite can't hit Immeasurable at all.

In fact, IIRC Immeasurable equals free time travel. So Flowey could just really kill the thing before it becomes 2-A.

Beside, isn't the Grey Goo in the process of eating the turtles (AKA it hasn't eaten then yet)? That wouldn't really be 2-A.

Flowey is only a finite 2-A, Grey Goo is an infinite 2-A, plus its literally the size of a multiverse, and able to consume an infinite amount of Low 2-C beings, which would be 2-A

It's infinite speed advantage vs Infinite strength advantage. So it's not like it could just hit Flowey and be done with it.

Again isn't it like "is currently eating an infinite amount of Low 2-C beings" and not that it has already done it?

It's not as much of a "Currently in the process of" as it is a "implied to be capable of doing finishing the job".

But yeah I'm agreeing with Saikou when he says Immeasurable > Infinite.

Ye but it's not like he can just nom and be done. It looks like it would technically take an endless amount of time doing it. Which will by definition never happen. So I'm not sure at Infinite 2-A rating.

Well he does have infinite speed by virtue of devouring space and time. I don't even know why that's not an immeasurable ranking either, as he's literally moving outside of the space-time continuum after devouring it.

In fact, it was implied that he already finished it, as the narration speaks in past tense.

"It was a tasty feast, all the way dow."

Plus, we're talking about a blob of nanobots that surpasses the space-time continuum after consuming a ton of galaxies.

Turtles of time

The origin of the Turtles of Time comes from here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_dow

It's a concept that mocks systems that appear to have neverending dependencies.

An old lady announced to an astronomy teacher that the earth is actually flat and rests on a turtle, and when the astronomer asked what the turtle is standing on, the woman replied with "It's turtles all the way down".

So no, it is not an NLF.

Antimonitor stomps . He destroyed infinite universes and then consume antimatterverse which filled the void of the positive matter verse . Antimatter negates hax

EgyptianGodRaw said:
Antimonitor stomps . He destroyed infinite universes and then consume antimatterverse which filled the void of the positive matter verse . Antimatter negates hax
He's nowhere near as fast as he Goo or Flowey though

Are you talking about the Goo or the Anti-Monitor? Because the Goo's Infinite speed would allow him to casually blitz the MFTL+ Anti-Monitor, and the Goo in this state is already the size of the multiverse.

Shouldn't the Goo's speed be immeasurable?

Since he can move outside the normal space-time continuum after devouring it.

At first i wondered that myself, but apparently that would only give him Infinite speed since he's just able to move outside it but didnt transcend it.

Back