• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
5-reasons-to-grapple-in-a-streetfight
The seventh round of the 9-C brackets begins! The winner of the last round was Erwin Schrodinger.

Contestants for this round are Kuroko Shirai, sponsored by DontTalkDT versus The Eleven Me, sponsored by TacticalNuke002.

Hub

Current standings: https://challonge.com/xquujoz3

• Speed is unequal
  • Battle takes place in a deserted Las Vegas street
  • Contestants are 100 meters apart
Aquapuncturer: 4 (DontTalk, Dragnoir, Straw, Elizaha, Accelerate)

Tattoo Artists: 1 (Tactical)

Inconclusive: 0

Shirai Kuroko Mahaya
11 nameless men.PNG

In character, Kuroko tries to incapacitate opponents by restraining them using the needles she carries on her thighs, teleporting them to the opponent's clothes and pinning them to the ground or available flat surfaces.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help her at all because the rest of the men are going to wait until her back is turned and shoot her while she tries to figure out where the rest of the men went.

Voting 11 Men

Kuroko isn't inexperienced with supernatural powers like invisibility and, of course, teleportation. Unexpected individuals appearing or disappearing should be within her range of expectation.

Since the battle takes place in Las Vegas there is plenty cover she can teleport behind to evade the guns. Since her fighting style involves her teleporting herself in rapid succession I could see her appearing, attacking and disappearing again and again to whittle the 11 men down.

And Kuroko can also destroy their weapons using teleportation, i think i will vote Kuroko via versatility for now.

XDragnoir said:
And Kuroko can also destroy their weapons using teleportation, i think i will vote Kuroko via versatility for now.
She'd have to be looking to know where the attacks are coming from.

If it's in a deserted street, how well would the 11 men be able to disperse and hide before a bunch are taken down by telefragging?

Wouldn't that just result in several being taken out at a time by attacks?

Nah, when they are inside one another, only the one on the outside is open to being attacked

Wokistan said:
If it's in a deserted street, how well would the 11 men be able to disperse and hide before a bunch are taken down by telefragging?
Johnny and Gyro with their MFTL reactions didn't notice where the rest of the men went, what makes you think Kuroko will?

Potentially the fact that she doesnt need to see and can just rain needles in their general direction.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Johnny and Gyro with their MFTL reactions didn't notice where the rest of the men went, what makes you think Kuroko will?
Did them being able to slip away have anything to do with the reaction speed of the characters?

Agree with DT. Kuroko clearly has the versatility advantage and despite being young, she's still a genius for out-smarting and out maneuvering enemies like this.

Hm, this is tricky. The eleven men could hide while she is distracted and then fire one after the other or all fire at once. Johnny and Gyro couldn't see where they went despite one of the mans literally being in front of them.

Might as well just do another weighted coin toss at this point.

Kuroko. She's proven to be a master at being able to disable weapons with her needles, and was able to do so against much larger & complex firearms than regular guns. Which also happened to be out in the open FYI. She isn't a stranger to fighting against fighting opponents with far superior numbers or much more firepower.

Azoth is gone so I might just make the next thread for this

Back